darkangel787

Favorite PYGMIES!

What is your favorite pygmy so far (for whatever reason?)  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted Misfit. I love their colors and poses :3

I love them all, but I have a soft spot for Misfits and Pumpkins.

I haven't had a DC Halloween yet, so I definitely need to snag some in October.

As for the Misfits, I just love their name and description - so cutely epic.

I loooove the Seawyrms! But all pygmies are kind of adorable, they are so tiny and cute smile.gif

I voted for the Misfits myself. I adore the little trololols. ^^

And I also love the gold-capped that are still on the completed list. And the snow flowers too.

Dark Myst they're so cool, I only have one so far though

Edited by Chiaki

They're wonderful but my favorite until one is the seawyrm so far. It seems so gracious and aetheral to me.

I liked the seawyrms the most at first, but then the crimson flares grew on me. I just love the adult sprite - the pose and how it spreads its wings. The colours are very nice too.

I like the seawyrm, the pumpkin and the misfit best. However, the other ones are cute, too, so I basically like them all.

Dark Mysts are my favorite, with their subtle dappling. But there really wasn't a dud in the bunch. I want lots of all of them so I can make lots of pretty lineages with them.

...I'm also yearning for another release with bright green, purple, and white pygmies. Greedy.

I voted the Misfits. It's funny - I didn't like them at all when I first saw them, but now I think they're adorable.

I love them all. biggrin.gif Though, if I'd have to pick, I like the misfits. It's so much fun to write about them.

The Dark Mist are my very faves out of this new batch. I still love my Pumpkins though *pets my four*

WB

I love them ALL like I do with every dragon there is!!!!!

It's a shame that some of my Pygmies don't have mates. :'(

I like the crimson flare, with the warmer colors. And they're so TEENY. <3

me toooo

lovely colours and little bitty sprite :3

I fell in love with the Seawyrms. I am going to begin hoarding them. *snuggles Seawyrm hatchie*

The pumpkins are my favorite holiday dragon, so it's safe to assume they're my favorite pygmy. Off the completed list my favorite is the corn wyrm and of the new ones, it's the sea wyrm.

I chose "I love them all". I want armies of all the pygmies.

Pumpkins! I want one so bad. I also really love the Dark Mysts, they're one I would want to have as a real-life pet.