Devious_Bookworm

RP Bulletin Board

Seeking RPs
Username: WhisperingWillows
Preferred style of RP: 1 x 1, and 2 or more paragraphs.
Preferred genre: Supernatural, fantasy, or medieval. Can do modern but prefer any of the other three mentioned. Romance only as a side plot.  
Other: 
OCs only
Happy to play all pairings.
Can take up to a week to reply, so please be patient.
Edited by WhisperingWillows

Seeking RPs
Username: chandelotic
Preferred style of RP: 1-on-1 or group; 1+ paragraphs
Preferred genre: Modern, Sci-Fi, a plot similar to the book They Both Die at the End (it's basically our last day alive), some romance is fine
Other: I haven't RPed in years, so forgive me. I want to get back into it, however (:

Seeking RPs

Username: CosmicNerdpaw

Preferred Style of RP: Short Posts | 1 on 1 or small groups

Preferred Genre: Fantasy, Scifi, Modern/Urban Fantasy

Other: Would prefer to veer away from heavy violence, will likely rp my lovely dragon Night Swimmer if it has to do with on-site dragons [though I'm happy to play a few of my other ones, such as the BLANK of Arch]. I have a number of other ocs to play with otherwise 👍🏻

Edited by CosmicNerdpaw

Seeking RPs

Username: Trebonth

Preferred RP Medium: Forums. Even for OOC threads.

Preferred Style of RP: Long Posts (won't mind short posts, but y'know, I'm already in too many RPs that have short posts) | 1x1 or groups up to 5 people.

Preferred Genre: Fantasy (Urban, Sci-Fi or Victorian Era). Eventually Action or Comedy.
Preferred Fandoms: Pokemon, Starbound, My Little Pony (Generations 4 or 5), DragCave (still haven't grown up from that),

Other: Romance as genre? Maybe as sub-plot, but not when a serious thing is happening that could interrupt that! Transformations? YES! That'd be my fave, too. Humans? Best when changing into different species (from Preferred Fandoms, but Golden Treasure dragons could work too). OCs? What prebuilt OCs? I can make one on go! Haven't RP'd here for years, but did on other sites, so not as rusty when plot-oriented; paragraphs may need some work. Generally trying to adapt to the post size of other people. Contact me on forums, not on Discord.

Seeking RPs

Username: UnknownSubmarine 

Preferred RP Medium: Forums only.

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): Short posts, medium posts are also fine, long posts get overwhelming. Any amount of RPers is fine, and I prefer having nothing too game-like, dice rolls at most.

Preferred Genre: I don't have many preferences, in all honesty.

Other: really don't like using child or teenage characters, they're difficult to write for. 

I prefer RPing with individual characters rather than large groups, and I'm not a fan of having to manage resources and stats.

RPs based off existing media are just as fine as original RPs for me. I have an interest in TF and the like that could be considered... a bit much, but it's not required.

I reply quickly and frequently, but I'm not good at details for posts, I'll likely only do short to medium posts.

SEEKING RPS !

USER: PiNKPANTHERESS
PREF RP STYLE: Detailed, medium to long posts 
PREF GENRE: Fantasy, Modern, Sci-Fi, Medieval/Ancient, Retro Futurism, Fandom
Edited by PiNKPANTHERESS