Walker

RP Bulletin Board

Seeking RPs

Username: Savannah_Firebolt

Preferred Style of RP: 1x1 or small group, literate, semi-advanced or advanced.

Preferred Genre: Horror/Dark. I'd also enjoy Fantasy. Will happily play Pokemon, Warrior Cats, Dragons/any fantastical creature or animal, and shapeshifters. Not too good with Romance, but willing to try should the story dip into it.

Other: I love worldbuilding and OCs. I will happily contribute to any lore/background information needed for the plot if requested. Will happily play a villain.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Barely Human 

Link: Barely Human

# of active RPers: 3 including me, but we haven't started yet

Plot Summary: Hybrids of humans and supernatural creatures have existed for centuries, but have been silenced for nearly just as long. The high-tech, futuristic Dragon Team has reached out to you, one of these hybrids, to join them in using your resulting supernatural abilities to help and save people all over the universe. Recently, a division within the team called the Metal Cross Division was created just for hybrids, and after agreeing to join it you were told that you were one of the select few to go on a mission with the leader of the division herself, Cathryn Scordato. However, rumors fly about her and the Dragon Team itself... 

Other: PM me if you're interested/writing a character sheet so I don't start without you. More info on the universe, plot, rules, and settings can be found on the RP itself! This RP will be adapting depending on the characters, so you have lots of freedom with yours, provided you stay within the rules and agree to follow the preexisting universe. 

Edited by Drakessis

RP Advertisement
Name of RP: Unusual Occurence
Link: https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/183298-unusual-occurence/
# of active RPers: Only me as for time I wrote this, freshly approved.
Plot Summary: People turning into creatures after the substance was spread in the Three Days War, taking place in real world in Europe. That's all you need to know.
Other: PM me if you're writing a character sheet. You can use either Discord if you have it, or OOC thread, if you're afraid of PMing. More info about the RP can be found when you click the link. This RP is actually flexible partially, but sometimes it will also influence the characters, so you won't get stuck with chattering while having fun and freedom.

Edited by Trebonth

Seeking RPs

Username: Swiftphoenix

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): I like CYOAs but am ok with any other kind of RP too 

Preferred Genre: Anything really; sci-fi, fantasy or even both or something not even related to that

Other: I can post almost every day but sometimes I miss stuff | My characters usually get sarcastic when meeting with someone they don’t like; please don’t take this as personal insult if it happens in an RP  Also, it may take me some time to write up/ fill in a character sheet hope you don’t mind

Edited by Swiftphoenix

[b][u]Seeking RPs[/u][/b]
[b]Username:StarrGazinqq__ [/b]
[b]Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.):I don’t mind short or long posts, but it might be hard for me to squeeze out paragraph long replies.[/b]
[b]Preferred  Genre: I usually play animals, I’d like to play dragons but idm if you have other ideas [/b]
[b]Other:Dm me if interested! And I usually play female characters [/b]