Walker

RP Bulletin Board

Seeking RPs

Username: TMd

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): A 1x1 Game of Thrones RP.

Preferred Genre: Lol, just Game of Thrones...

Other: Semi literate, active person wanted.

Seeking RPs

Username: mugrum

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): 1x1. short posts, long posts if I can.

Preferred Genre: Beyblade metal masters, Medabots.

Other: PM me if you want to RP!

Seeking RPs

Username: XiaoChibi (I'd prefer it if you call me XC or Xiao for short)

Preferred Style of RP: Semi-literate to literate posts would be nice. I prefer group RPs, but I'd be willing to try a 1x1

Preferred Genre: Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Historical. Regarding fandoms, I am familiar with Free!, Naruto, Bleach, Pokémon, and others that I don't feel like listing at the moment. Post apocalyptic settings are awesome. lD

Other: Please PM me if you want me to RP.

wink.gif

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Eternal Battles

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=153682

# of active RPers: 3, maybe 4 ;w; we're a small RP so far.

Plot Summary: Off the coast of Mexico lies an island that no one has ever dared explore. It is a fairly large island with beaches and thick forests and lakes and cliffs. All sorts of plants bloom and flourish. No human has dared explore the overgrown island in years. Many don't go because they fear what lies in the undergrowth. Others refuse to go because they fear never returning, as many of the explorers did over the years. Because of lack of human interactions with the island, life thrives. There are birds, rodents, and small mammals, not much out of the ordinary except for the occasional dragon flying overhead or a phoenix stopping to rest on a long journey. There are also three packs of wolves.

These wolves aren't ordinary wolves. They are special in their own way. They are the only common animals on the island that are almost mythical and the only ones that have powers of their own. They prey on animals such as rabbits and deer. The leaders of each pack are Eles, or Element Holders. They can control most elements at their will. They can scorch the land, flood it, electrify it, or make it burst with life with a single flick of their tails. They can brighten the nights or darken the days. They could alter the island without a thought.

They are very aware that doing so may change their lives forever, so they rarely use their powers to that scale. Sometimes leaders use their powers to a smaller scale in battle, as a show for the pups in their pack, or for the personal needs of their own pack.

The packs all have shaky relationships with each other. One pack may be allies with another pack but on thin ice with another. The allies support each other when another pack threatens their rival or battle begins. This has kept all of the packs at a draw for years and years. Battle has raged every few generations or so but would often be resolved in a matter of days. The packs have been somewhat at peace for some time now.

Other: We'd love some new members because there are many ranks still not filled! Every wolf counts!

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: The Dimensions of Time (revived)

Link: [X]

# of active RPers: 1 (just getting started)

Plot Summary: The Leftinant is out for adventure in the great wide Whoniverse, looking for companions and mysteries to solve. 'What do I have to do with this' you ask? You have everything to do with it! Episodes and Story Arcs are shaped by the fans and every character creates twists and turns. Help us plan stories, play Doctor Who villains, or get in on the action!

Other:

* If you're writing story arcs then I need a PM including your knowledge of the Whoniverse and at least one link to an example of your writing style. You may also be asked to help write episode intros.

* If you want to play Doctor Who villains then it's required that you study up on the race you're controlling and can encompass that spirit. A link to an example of your writing style is appreciated here too.

* Human companions do not need to have knowledge of the Whoniverse. However, if you play any mainstream Doctor Who races then you need to do the same amount of research that the villain players did.

* Anyone can join. However, this is a very structured RP, so I might require you to have knowledge in some area of Doctor Who

* I'm also willing to do a Wholock Universe (Doctor Who and Sherlock Holmes) However, I am not familiar enough with Supernatural to do Superwholock.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but can I make a spyro fan RP? Or do I have to put it in the forum where roleplays need to be checked?

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=100158

Please go to the thread linked above for questions in the future.

But, to answer your question, you must post all RPs in either unapproved to be checked or freeform. Unapproved is quite slow right now, so if you're not fond of waiting, freeform is for you!

Seeking RPs

Username: Luckyclaw

Preferred Style of RP: I'm a literate role player, and I usually post at least a paragraph. But worry not, I don't get all ARGLBARGHL when someone has a case of writer's block and only posts a few lines smile.gif I would like someone literate, and I'm hoping to find a someone (or two if I could be so lucky) who wants to RP a certain theme.

Preferred Genre: I want to find someone who wants to do Pokemon Colosseum. You know, that awesome Pokemon game no one remembers. Maybe we could do a retelling of either of the Orre games, or make up a whole new adventure between Colosseum and its sequel Gale of Darkness. I have ideas. Hopefully you won't mind dark themes or violence.

Other: I wouldn't mind either way if I was Wes or Rui. I also do have an inclination towards Colosseumshipping, but depending on your likes and dislikes I can keep my ships to myself. Please PM me if you're interested! We can hammer out details via PM. Also, Wes's Espeon is a man and we all just have to accept that.

Edited by Luckyclaw

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: The Order: Protectors of the Dead

Link: [X]

# of active RPers: 2 (We haven't started yet.)

Plot Summary: Students from the Castle of the Holy Spirit prevent monsters from escaping into the real world. Although... something seems to be stirring outside of the castle... and everyone is on edge. It might be nothing, but yet students have been going out and never coming back...

Other: We've just been accepted, so we haven't started yet.

PM a sheet if you're interested.

Seeking RPs

Username: Kemuel

Preferred Style of RP: 1x1, with multiple characters. I prefer posts ranging from 1-5 paragraphs, but I can deal with semi-para or up to ten paragraphs. I cannot deal with an overabundance of typos, however. Please use spell check? Any more than two or three typos per post on large posts will annoy me and I might PM you to tell you I'm dropping it.

Preferred Genre: Modern fantasy, futuristic fantasy, high fantasy, and romance are all very much loved. Humor is an absolute necessity, and if there isn't at least a little romance and magic of some sort, I'll probably get bored. I also enjoy slightly darker, psychological themes bordering on but not quite reaching horror.

Also, with the exception of magic, it does have to be realistic. For an example, if you were bitten and turned into a werewolf without your consent and you woke up bloody in the middle of a forest draped in fog, suddenly able to smell a little family of rabbits quivering in their burrow some odd thousand feet away, you wouldn't get up and go over the check on the bunnies. You'd be terrified.

Other: I don't care if you use text talk, as long s you only use it in OOC and you cord off OOC lines from the RP post. I'm okay with M/F, F/F, M/M and all other genders/all other genders.

Seeking RPs

Username: EnchantingMiracle

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): I prefer detailed but not too detailed (like no more than one paragraph) and I like group and 1 on one.

Preferred Genre: Fantasy, action, romance

Other: I will do any genre. (I like warrior cats :) )

Seeking RPs

Username: MrSpyro

Preferred Style of RP: I like sandbox RP's where I can do whatever.

Preferred Genre: Anything fantasy. Magic, mythical creatures, stuff like that.

Other: I love doing roleplays about games, books, or TV shows that I've played/read/watched. And I don't like cats, so no Warriors for this dragon.

Edited by MrSpyro

Seeking RPs

Username: bLaCk-X-InK

Preferred Style of RP: One-on-one and small group roleplays. In terms of spelling and grammar, I don't expect perfection, but I would like you to be fluent with minimal errors in the majority of your posts. I can write, on average, about 2-4 meaty, healthy, descriptive paragraphs and I expect my partner to do the same. If you prefer to write more, please do so and I will almost always mirror your post size seeing as I am prone to going overboard with my own writing as well. I write in past-tense, third-person and I require that you do the same. If you'd like to see a sample of my writing beforehand I'd be more than happy to send you one.

Preferred Genre: I’m fairly diverse in terms of the genres I like to roleplay, but my favourites are fantasy of all shapes and sizes, historical in most any period including time-travel, cyber/steampunk, dystopic, supernatural and science fiction (more Blade Runner, less Star Trek in that sense). My favourite themes to include in a roleplay are action, adventure, mystery, romance, and dark fantasy such as the kind featured in Lovecraftian horror. Though I’m not completely averse to modern, non-fiction roleplays, I would rather have a little more "spice" added to the plot in the form of a different time period or an intense action/adventure theme. I'm also very happy to roleplay fandoms (I'm in a lot, so all you need to do is ask), but I'll almost always be roleplaying original/non-canon characters although I don’t mind if my partner roleplays canons.

Other: I almost exclusively roleplay female characters in 1x1, though I'm more than happy to play as both genders in groups. I'm comfortable with F/M, F/F and (on occasion) M/M relationships.

Edited by bLaCk-X-InK

Seeking RPs

Username:zamboza

Preferred Style of RP: short/long posts - ones that show the inner thoughts of a character. I also like interaction between RPrs. Correct grammar is crucial for me, as I'm kind of grammar nazi.

Preferred Genre: Widely assumed fantasy

Other: I love being unique, one that stands out or one that changes his behavior and style of living during the RP

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Night Pack Roleplay

Link: Click

# of active RPers: 9

Plot Summary: The current alpha, Ace, is brand new (the death of the past alphas was a few days ago) after the death of his parents. Ever since then, his sister, Crimson, has been challenging him for his position. She recently lost, and now both wolves are gathering their followers. The pack is suffering due to the cold and relentless winter that has driven away prey. Crimson and her followers blame Ace, though it isn't really his fault, since the pack has been suffering for awhile now. Will a big fight break out? If this fight breaks out, will the pack stick together, and who will win?

Other: We currently have a little plot going, something very important. If you plan on joining, I suggest checking the OOC to see our plans, it's pretty darn interesting, everyone seems to love it! If interested, you may either post character sheets on the OOC or PM them to me. (If posted on the OOC, others do have the right to critique the sheet(s))

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: The contingency of life

Link: Transformers Prime RP, seeking members, critics, and approval.

# of active RPers: 1 (me)

Plot Summary: The Autobots are in a race against time to stop the Decepticons, facing danger, low energon, and their own private lives in the process.

Other: Generally prefer longer posts, and I love grammar skills.

Edited by shadowfighter

Seeking RPs

Username: Szayelapporo

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): One-on-one, good grammar(not '--- walked around'), good punctuation(commas are required), good spelling(no text talk), third-person, past tense.

Preferred Genre: anime, Crossover, animals... I prefer crossovers, because only like five anime/manga series'... And it's easiest for me to roleplay dragons. Anywhere. And I prefer Easterns, if you're suggesting dragons.

Other: I often drift into other topics. Don't judge me. I also want someone who's willing to explain something I don't understand, and listen to my explanations.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: In the Black, Firefly RP

Link: IC thread | OOC thread

# of active RPers: currently 3, looking for more

Plot Summary: It's an RP based on the television series Firefly by Joss Whedon. If you don't know it, think 'Cowboys in Space'. It's part action, part humour, and a lot of mischief. The IC thread explains the setting in detail, so you can jump in without any knowledge of Firefly. It's sandbox style RP, so lots of room to introduce your own ideas and plots.

Other: I'm happy to answer any questions you might have after reading the IC OP - just pm me smile.gif.

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

Seeking RPs

Username: Asrane

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): A group RP, with one-two or longer posts.

Preferred Genre: Fantasy, preferably including dragons.

Other:

Seeking RPs

Username: Natevaelle

Preferred Style of RP: I prefer 1 on 1 or a small group. I can do short posts and long posts, though I prefer medium posts. I'm flexible with point of views and tenses. I prefer good spelling and grammar. As bare minimum, I want readability.

Preferred Genre: My preferred genre is fantasy, especially high fantasy. (A roleplay set in Middle-Earth would be splendid.) With the exception of Middle-Earth, I prefer making up own worlds rather than using existing worlds from books or movies, mainly because I know so little of those. My preferred themes are adventure and mystery. I like dark themes.

Other: I prefer making things up along the way and like creating twists. This post may get old but I will probably still be up for a roleplay. Don't hesitate to PM me.

* I may edit this post as details come to mind.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Valkemare: The Everlasting Past

Link: Valkemare: The Everlasting Past

# of active RPers: It has not even started yet. Would love to have 5 or 6, or more.

Plot Summary: Gods from aeons ago have returned, driven mad by their aeons-long confinement. The oldest goddess appears with a warning and a mission - kill the Everlasting gods, or she will destroy Valkemare. The Doors to Death, having been forced open, are allowing people from past worlds to return. Together, all must battle the Everlasting and close the Doors if Death... or Vallemsre ends eith them.

Other: Takes place in Valkemare, but involves fictional characters from other universes. Should be Literate, but Semi Literate is accepted. Please check it out - ;the intro and plot are hard to summarize, and I do not think I did a very good job. While it is in DC RPs, it is posted here due to including many other fictional verses.

Seeking RPs

Username: MyWhiteKnight

Preferred Style of RP: 1 on 1, or small groups that are at least literate to advance, with a few paragraphs in the least.

Preferred Genre: High Fantasy, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson world, magi, wolves, supernatural, werewolves, things like that.

Other: I enjoy a good story, and am willing to work with someone to make a new RP.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: The Northern War

Link: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=ST&f=10&t=176161

# of active RPers: 0, sadly

Plot Summary:

Thirty seven years ago, the Snow Queen Freya rode into the Northern lands, her icy powers marking the start of a new reign. And so she raised an army. She sent her warriors into the town of her first kingdom, taking all the children.

"Love is a lie. It is a trick played by the weak and the foolish. Cast it aside. Do not love. It’s a sin and I’ll not forgive it." She told them. "In my kingdom, there is but one rule. Do. Not. Love. I have freed you from it and in exchange, I ask you for one thing…loyalty. You will become my Huntsmen and nothing will ever destroy you."

And so the children trained, become one with both arrow and blade. They became her Huntsman. One by one, the kingdoms fell to Freya and her unstoppable Huntsmen. Battle after battle they fought each time, each time returning victorious. Thus her army grew.

The Snow Queen's reign was unquestionable until two Huntsman rose up against her in the great chase for Ravenna's mirror. Her demise laid with the mirror itself went it became clear that her heartless sister had taken refuge in it. Ravenna, determined to rid her sister of any weakness, attacks her eldest Huntsmen. Freya breaks the mirror in a last minute attempt to stop her sister, ultimately killing herself.

Now that the Snow Queen Freya and her evil sister Ravenna have been killed, Freya's elite group of Huntsmen are free to do as they choose. But what are they to do? Ripped from their families at young ages, the Huntsman were taught to fight and wage war, banned from all love under pain of death. There is little way for them to adjust to this new Northern World until the western King Napolean invades.

You are part of the Northern Land's only chance to be free. You have gathered with a group of Huntsmen to take back the North and protect the people who live there. You are one of three task forces:

Warriors: Huntsmen who fight the invading armies. They create battle plans, oversee spying and evacuation, and prevent the enemy from advancing. Usually work in mass numbers.

Scouts: These Huntsmen are specialized in tracking and scouting. They have two jobs in the North. They scout and spy on enemy lines and they hunt and trap food. Usually work in twos or threes.

Healers: This group of Huntsmen have defied all odds and learnt the medical art. They work in the villages and towns all over the North, helping out the population. They also have some skills in farming and herb-growing, helping supply the warriors with food. Usually work in groups of four to ten.

Other: Based of the Huntsman film series (Snow White and the Huntsman/The Huntsman: Winter's War)

Seeking RPs

Username: KittyDragon129

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): Any is fine!

Preferred Genre: Undertale, Pokemon, Eragon, dragons, basically anything not of this world. And cats. Cats are good.

Other: I like making things up. Also, my character will most likely have some1 they loved die in their backstory. I might also forget about this site before I finish an RP.

Edited by KittyDragon129

Seeking RPs

Username: Ravencrime

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): Anything.

Preferred Genre: Anything

Other: Anything...

jkjk

I am pretty much open to anything. I can do long and short rps, one on one or not. I prefer original rps compared to fanmade rps. I would love to join a DragonCave related rp though.

HMU. Can also find me on chatango dreadknightmare.chatango.com