Walker

RP Bulletin Board

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: +=+ Not Always Black and White +=+ [Warriors RP]

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=139344

# of active RPers: 2

Plot Summary: The four Clans of the lake have fallen! Two have risen from the ashes, BlackClan and WhiteClan. The two are enemies, fighting for anything they think is necessary. The Tribe of Rushing Water have been staying on the edge of the mountains, remaining neutral yet curious over the Clan cats' fighting. But what the three don't know is that a force is rising from y the shadows... The Runaways!

Other: High positions open! Lit RP.

Seeking RPs

Username: Ludwig-Angel-Beilschmidt

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): Any kind, really. I'm just insanely bored... sleep.gif' Oh.... Unless it's one to two sentences long. Depending, of course, on what type it is....

Preferred Genre: I would prefer something I know, If I Roleplay. Otherwise.... *sighs* But I'm willing to try whatever~! I'm really good with: Hetalia, Supernatural, Haven, WWE, X-Men and Avengers. I'm alright with: Assassin's Creed, Fallout, Pokemon, Full Metal Alchemist, Dragon Cave, Walking Dead, Batman.... just about anything....

Other: I'm really good with Dark and also with some fluff/sweet things. Action preferred xd.png But truthfully? I can do with anything....

I am going on a trip today (it's Tuesday the 14th) and I won't be back till Friday the 17th (About 3-4 days) I think. smile.gif

Seeking RPs

Username: Iza111

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): Anything!!

Preferred Genre: No matter! All of 'em!!

Other: Just PM me once, or twice, or a billion times! I will join anything that needs members, and I love getting messages!

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Fishing For Dragons

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=ST&f=10&t=140190

# of active RPers: ) (if you don't count me)

Plot Summary: Basically, there were kids who had to fish a dangerous alien out of the water, but he was only one of five different "heads" of a dragon from a legend form the setting of the story. A government organization is trying to help them get the rest of the "heads" of the dragon, along with several citizens of the town.

Other: It's based on the anime Tsuritama.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Warriors: The Beginning

Link: OOC Role Play

# of active RPers: 11

Plot Summary: Typically, it's a similar plot to the first book series in Warriors. Four clans live in a forest area near human residences and follow the Warrior code, keeping relative peace among the territories. However, trouble from outside the clans is coming and a prophecy rises: Four will become one, and together they will defeat the coming evil.

Other: We have a decent amount of RPers but we are lacking cats in Shadowclan, Riverclan, and Windclan. Riverclan has no leader, deputy and medicine cat while Windclan lacks a deputy. An updated list of the clans (active/accepted characters) is on page four of the OOC (posted by myself).

Seeking RPs

Username: Eliora

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): Anything is fine

Preferred Genre: Preferably Fantasy ,but anything is fine.I'm a big fan of anything having to do with shapeshifters,wolves,big cats etc.Anime RPs are pretty fun too smile.gif

Other:If there's an RP out there that need RPers feel free to hit me up,I'd like to join happy.gif

Seeking RPs

Username: .:~Nightwish~:.

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): eh, kinda long, little medium, and a little short

Preferred Genre: Warriors cats or wolves

Other: I don't like it when there are too many members. If you have a small Clan or Pack I'll be fine, just PM me about it..

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Something in the Night

Link: OOC

# of active RPers: 4 (including myself)

Plot Summary: The year is 2103 and the first sign of a cold winter is the snow that's falling in the end of November. People are starting to disappear in this small town, each one last seen by a friend or relative before heading out. Something's disturbing the peace in South Higgins and it's made the residents fearful, yet no one can help themselves and, eventually, they wander off alone. When they do, they never return. The sheriff doesn't even know how to solve what's been happening. Parents fear for their kids and curfew has been set for everyone, banning anyone from being outside once the sun has set.

Unseen by human eyes, creatures rise and hunt, taking helpless victims to an unknown fate. Supposedly, there's no way to end the reign of terror. However, buried deep within the abandoned house is the source of this darkness, the very thing that can stop it. The only problem is getting it. However, you're running out of time...

Other: Just looking to up some activity and attract new RPers since we've lost a handful of others due to unknown reasons causing inactivity.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Dragon Hunters: Dreams of the Sky

Link:Here~

# of active RPers: Currently, Three.

Plot Summary: It takes place on Seiks, a planet so old that much of the land upon it has migrated into the skies. With them have gone mankind, journeying and inhabiting the islands that now drift in the air. But, they are not the only ones who have colonized these lands. Dracos, beasts that come in many shapes, sizes, and names, inhabit the sky as well. Amongst them are the dreaded and powerful Dragons, who once plagued mankind with their ferocity. From this threat came the Dragon Hunters, those who could take down the most feared and strong creatures in the land. The Dragons are now very scarce, only a few known to still be alive and are heavily guarded. Left of them are the stories of half-bloods, of great battles, and those travelers who still strive for great recognition; the title of Dragon Hunter.

Other: The plot is very fluid and focuses mainly on personal character goals. People are allowed to make up sub-species of Draco and villages on Seiks, so long as they fit with the guidelines. There isn't really "magic" to where people can have stunning abilities like elemental control [fire, lightning, ice, etc], but there are a lot of fantastic elements and people are free to find their own path to follow.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Zodiacs: The Broken Sky

Link: Here.

# of active RPers: Before the remake, we had 11. Now there are none.

Plot Summary: The 12 Zodiac constellations lived in the sky for thousands of years, content with their divinity. The gods let them roam free in the heavens as long as there was no squabbling to be had. Then discourse washed over the constellations, forcing the gods' hands. Each Zodiac was banished from the heavens, and doomed to live as a human being, stripped of almost everything they had until they could learn to work together to overcome the sins they have committed. However, they only have until Halley's comet passes through, which is a mere seven days. Can the divine beings overcome their sins? Or shall they be doomed to walk among mortality, never seeing the heavens again?

Other: Greek mythology. Literate+. Accepting only 12 players.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Pareidolia: The Oncoming Storm

Link: HERE

# of active RPers: 3

Plot Summary: Three children have been murdered in a sleepy Scottish village; fingers have been pointed at the local 'madmen' and freaks, who investigate the crimes in an attempt to prove their innocence. All the while, strange things happen- the TVs and radios are acting up, strange figures walk the streets and they say the lights of the abandoned mental asylum light up at night. As the tension in the village rises at the polices' lack of progress and the outbreak of violence becomes more and more likely, it's up to the rag-tag bunch of detectives to answer the ultimate questions: is this the work of some ancient evil or a mundane murderer? Are these strange events part of a larger plot or just random co-incidences? And are they coming closer to the truth or deeper into insanity?

Other: Horror/Mystery, Semi-Lit, Not Started Yet.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: BlackStar

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=147755

# of active RPers: 1

Plot Summary:

A young girl was introduced to an artifact at birth. Two very dangerous people are contained within it, sealed away until now. They are the supposed embodiments of Chaos and Law, ready to break free after centuries of imprisonment. However, if one of these takes the girl, then he shall reign supreme and only one element will rule over the land. Some object to this, others plot to sway it one way or the other, most have no clue that this is happening. The fate of Tileosia could rest with you. Will you stand idly by when it might be your decision that saves it? Or will you ruin it intentionally...

Other:

This RP is based off a novel in progress. Hey, maybe you can sway some scenes and get your character in there if I like them. I have tons of information for your slightest question!

Seeking RPs

Username:Jobe

Preferred Style of RP:any

Preferred Genre: space. preferably Rise universe. Although I could alter the backstory just a bit if I find a non-space RP I can really get behind.

Other: I began RPing after my friend got me into the art of RP. As such I had planned my character Jobe, only to have missed his original RP sign up by a matter of hours. So Jobe was left to sit, and he has sat for the better portion of half a year, while other RP characters evolved and grew, Jobe simply sat, so here I am ready to stand on my own legs and be ready to face the world.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Mark'd

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=148988

# of active RPers: Well, technically just me, but really two.

Plot Summary: Ah... Open-world fantasy. Yggdrasil is the Creation God that all creatures worship. A mysterious evil has begun to plague the world and bring fear and death for unknown reasons. A strange illness has Mark'd people and practically divided the world into the Mark'd and the not-Mark'd. No one knows what this illness does or why it appeared, but it has a connection to the disease slowly taking over the planet.

Pretty much, be whatever type of creature you want, do what you want, but try to somehow figure out how to save the world.

Other: Prefer advanced writing levels.

Seeking RPs

Username: Delira

Preferred Style of RP: Small-ish group, a few sentences to a paragraph, but I'd be willing to try a semi-lit if it was interesting enough.

Preferred Genre: Fantasy/magic, but I'm flexible ;D

Other: I'm not a huge fan of RPs where we roleplay as canon characters from something (Ex: Being Bluestar in Warriors RP, or Karkat in Homestuck RP), although again, if it's interesting enough (and the RPers seem good enough), I'll do it.

WILL DO TRICKS FOR ROLEPLAYS

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Tell Me a Story

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=136437

# of active RPers: 5

Plot Summary: you have been snatched from your universe and placed into a city known as Sagaville. It is the dumping ground of the Omniverse and anything and everything can be found or told of here. What shall you do? Do you really want to go home and how do you get there?

Other: Completely freeform, though we do like decent spelling and grammar

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: BlackStar

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=147755&st=0

Plot Summary: You are an inhabitant of a continent known as Tileosia. You and all other races were created by a long extinct species known only as 'The Angels'. Two godlings once devastated this land and were locked away by a mighty warrior. However, they threaten to break free in this time of peace, guarded only by a very special child. What will you do?

Other: A slightly more structured campaign. Ask me if you want to be an 'Angel'

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: The Dimensions of Time

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=149256&st=0

# of active RPers: 4

Plot Summary: The Doctor isn't the only Timelord about in the universe. He has a counterpart known as The Leftinant who still wanders free. Though the temptation to travel with her may be great, you may benefit more by looking at the other side of various mysteries she encounters. Time and Space are vast and your potential really is unlimited. What will you do?

Other: The Role-Play has 'episodes' and story arcs which are meticulously planned and it is preferred you have some knowledge of Doctor Who.

PM me if you'd like to join any of these.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: League of Legends

Link: Role Play

# of active RPers: 3

Plot Summary: It's been years since the champions have fought. But they still live. The ancient evil that they once protected the world of Runeterra from has reappeared. It threatens to devour the world, starting with Valoran, if at least some of the champions do not act.

Other: Would benefit you if you've played the game, but it's not a requirement... Each post can be however long you want it to be, as long as it is more than four sentences.

Edited by Shadowwolf6

Seeking RPs

Username: Glexelia

Preferred Style of RP: short or long form

Preferred Genre: medieval/fantasy

Other: PM me smile.gif

Seeking RPs

Username:kikii

Preferred Style of RP: 1X1, medium-long posts

Preferred Genre: Sci-Fi, Fantasy (only with dragons)

Other: I try and be on every day. sometimes I do get busy, especially with things like jobs and my up and coming college. If I can't post for an extended period, I will tell.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Trapped

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=150896

# of active RPers: Five, including me.

Plot Summary: You have been kidnapped by an evil scientist who is planning all sorts of painful experiments for you. You must escape before your time comes, or die trying.

NOTE: This is a sci-fi, as a warning to fantasy genre lovers.

Other: Do to a snag in the plot, we cannot accept members for a max of five days. I do keep track of PMs, so don't be discouraged from joining.

EDIT: the problem is fixed

Edited by Psycho Cat

Seeking RPs

Username: Ethril Dragon

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): Long posts

Preferred Genre: fantasy/science fiction

Other: I get bored at work so I'm interested in doing some rp's. I'm on for about 8 hours a day (more if I get on at home) so I will be able to reply fairly quickly to posts.

I love dragons. If you have dragons, I'll most likely be interested in joining.

I also have several characters that are easily transferable to different role plays/worlds. If one of my characters doesn't fit into a rp, I can easily make a new one.

Edited by Ethril Dragon

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: The Mutant Collaboration: an expirament for human kind

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=152230

Plot Summary: This Role-Play combines some of comic and sci fi's best elements. You have mutants of the X-men type but also labs and a government initiative. The powers are not the next evolution of man. At least, not in a natural way. Through experimentation on subjects pulled from the streets, the people become better. They become... Superior.

We still have plenty of space and are only just starting so check us out if you like X-men or other Role-Plays like Trapped or A Prison for Hatchlings.

Other: Genre: Science Fiction (and Horror? Maybe a little bit of Horror)

Seeking RPs

Username: Luckyclaw

Preferred Style of RP: Semi-literate to literate. Nothing with tiny posts, but I don't mind if there's the occasional lull and people end up doing smaller than usual.

Preferred Genre: Fantasy, but I'm flexible. I could do Sci-Fi.

Other: Has to have a flowing plot. Nothing open-world. I would really like something that's fast moving and exciting. I can do any kind of character required, male or female, evil or good, man or beast and so on. I only know certain fanworlds. If you have a good role play that takes place in a pre-existing universe (like Pokemon or whatever), ask me. I may know it, I may not know it. I'm a lot more lax than I may seem, so if you're not sure just PM me anyway. I'd be willing to check it out.

Edited by Luckyclaw