Walker

RP Bulletin Board

Seeking RPs

Username:SwiftBlade8407

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.):small group short posts

Preferred Genre:sci-fi/fantasy

Other:nothing in particular just maybe a group of 5 people

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: The New Legacy

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=123823

# of active RPers: 2

Plot Summary: It has been fifty years since Naruto died as the Sixth Hokage of the Leaf Village. There is a new graduating class of Genin being placed into squads of three. Work with your teammates and sensei in order to complete missions and grow as a ninja. But beware, there is an old foe lurking in the distance and it won't be long before Madara Uchiha comes to reclaim the victory that he lost over fifty years ago.

Other: Looking for either 10 or 14 more active RPers. Semi-lit role play.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Beasts World

Link: Beasts World

# of active RPers: 3- but one isn't posting... so counting me its two.

Plot Summary: It is 2078, and technology has advanced very far.

We are starting to find alien life, and can travel to every planet. Just one group of planets are left, we call it the Zenthia.

The engines boomed up in flames and smoke, making the ship rise with all the cheering astronauts inside. A week later they arrived. Starry patterns overcame them and meteorites- this place had more danger than others. They even saw a small planet resting in front of 10 others. 10? Three suns spread out helped them keep heat, but the 10th one was hiding was from them, a stone cold planet.

The rocket soon landed onto the 1st one, a reddy colour with streams on it- many planets had streams from the past years. They managed to travel a mile until something happened.

Hiss! Thump, thump! One astronaut pulled out his video journal and filmed the strange thing. It was like a werewolf, just the feet of a human. Its head couldn't be seen under the fur. The creature had finished its bloodshed with the other humans. He went after the last astronaut.

He went as quickly as the others, leaving his camera behind.

Will you survive Beasts World?

Other: We need roleplayers. Only two posts of roleplay have been made >.<.

Not sure what form to use, but I figured I'd post here anyways for the mods (...if they read this section...);

Please do not close Howl to Me until I request. Although it's been failing for a while, I want to make sure all the members can gather the information they need before I officially request it to be taken off the grid.

The same goes for the Howl to Me OOC.

Thank you!

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Warriors The Beginning

Link:>x<

# of active RPers: 1 and that 1 is me.

Plot Summary: This starts about 5 generations after Thunder, River, Shadow, and Wind mad the 4 Clans. Rouges and loners are now trying to take over the forest.

Other:

Seeking RPs

Username: DragonRider5624

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): Medium length, don't really care.

Preferred Genre: Fantasy, Warrior Cats, or Animal.

Other: Really want active RPers.

Seeking RPs

Username: Hawke444

Preferred Style of RP: Mid-range posts, small group. No rapid-fire posting, please.

Preferred Genre: Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Mythology, Fantasy, Sci-Fi.

Other: Since I am having no luck finding an RPG to apply to, I might as well make my re-appearance known.

Edited by Hawke444

RP Advertisement

Name of RP:Freedom Hills: A Mustang RP

Link:Click Here

# of active RPers:2

Plot Summary:You are a horse. You can be wild or captive. If you are wild your main goal is to escape humans.

Other:Has not started yet, will start when more people join.

Seeking RPs

Username: Nightwalker

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): Medium but i will look at anything

Preferred Genre: Anything fantasy pretty much...no hary potter, twilight, or pokemon but other than that everything is good. Here are my favs though: Lord of the rings, Anthro, Real life, Hunger Games, Super Hero, or city/town/high school/boarding school

Other:

Edited by Nightwalker

Seeking RPs

Username: JadeHeartOfFire

Preferred Style of RP: I like RPs with longer posts, usually in the semi-lit+ range, with a small group so it's easier to keep track of who's writing. No rapid-fire posting, either. I've quit RPs because people would write two pages of posts while I went to eat dinner. -.-

Preferred Genre: Pretty much anything but animal RPs, Pokemon, or anything where it's easy for people to make overpowered characters.

Other:

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Web of The Noosphere

Link: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

# of active RPers: 1 (2 if you count me), Need so many more

Plot Summary: Following a the first disaster at Chernobyl scientists began to use the Zone of Alienation to conduct experiments on human minds, via what was called the Noosphere. This project, called the C-Consciousness somehow mutated the Zone into a twisted land full of mutants and anomalies. Following 2011 humans, known as stalkers, began to enter the Zone illegally. The RP starts in 2013 with a group of stalkers trying to reach a facility deep in the Zone, in an attempt to bring the remains of the C-Consciousness project and the Zone back under control.

Other: Starting. If you like pseudo sci-fi and/or post apocalyptic RPs then this is for you. The RP info itself is long but otherwise the RP makes no sense.

Edited by Nasa13

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: An Abundance of Insanity

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry5832422

# of active RPers: 2, need more

Plot Summary: Former patients of the mental hospital Sunnybrook were released on account of good behavior and recovery, but they are relapsing and causing trouble in the small town of Napanee.

Other: I'm not good with summaries. The actual thread is better to read to see if you'd be interested.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Dark Apocalypse

Link: Click me, please.

# of active RPers: One, if you include myself.

Plot Summary: In the year 2140, with worldwide energy sources running low, a war that would later called World War III occurred as more powerful countries competed for what little power sources remained. However, the war soon turned aggressively nuclear, resulting in a nuclear fallout that changed the climate of the earth, creating a radioactive, icy wasteland. The rich, by the point that the bombs fell, had moved into military-built underground shelters, though those that didn't were left out in the radiation, becoming deformed from the exposure. Fifty years have passed since then, and the world is essentially controlled by what used to be the American military. When the people who don't live in fallout shelters started attacking in order to get much-needed supplies, the military decided to eliminate them, starting another war...

Other: This is meant to be a cross between the video game series Fallout and the webcomic Romantically Apocalyptic. Knowledge of one or both is helpful, but not required.

Seeking RPs

Username:tn44

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.):I prefer longer posts, and decent grammar.

Preferred Genre:Fantasy; Sci-Fi; gritty, realistic superhero stuff; pokemon, but only if the plot is nice and original

Other:I've been writing and roleplaying for a long time, but I've never rp'd on DC before. I figure maybe it's time to give it a try.

Edited by tn44

Seeking RPs

Username: ArchiosLukos

Preferred Style of RP: I like at least semi-lit (5+ sentences), about 4-8 players, and decent grammar and spelling.

Preferred Genre: I am currently looking for some sort of lab splice, pirate, or good old-fashioned fantasy campaign. I would also be interested in a Star Trek, Doctor Who, or Stargate theme.

Other: If you know of or have created anything like this, please PM me.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Kenomi Battle School

Link: Right here.

# of active RPers: 13 of 25.

Plot Summary: You're a -supernatural- student at Kenomi, a school designed to train creatures of all kinds to use their powers.

Other: Semi-lit.

Edited by vamprah9588

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: The Dove Pins

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=133559

# of active RPers: 4

Plot Summary: Eleven children are born with un-known superpowers. They each have a nearly identical pin depicting a dove. They are sent to a school for royalty training, to one day become a King or Queen. An untold danger threatens the school, and the Dove Children must use their powers to stop it.

Other: I don't know the level, but I would assume it is Literate to Advanced.

Edited by thegreenrobby

Seeking RPs

Username: Dragonlunge

Preferred Style of RP: 3-5 senteces

Preferred Genre: Warrior Cats,Wolves,and Dragons

Other: I'll be happy to join anyone's Warrior Cats or wolves roleplay.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP:The Fatal Letter

Link: The Fatal Letter

# of active RPers: 4 (We post a lot xd.png)

Plot Summary: You are an agent for an agency in the United States. You must balance your time and trust wisely, because things are not what they seem.

Other: For more info PM me of click the link.

Seeking RPs

Username:Mousia

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): Group RP, short posts or long posts (just specify in OP or front page)

Preferred Genre: Anything that is well-thought out and has an easy base to RP off of.

Other:PM me with a link and I'll check it out.

Edited by Mousia

Seeking RPs

Username: FlowerOwl

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): I don't have any preferences... I just like to RP.

Preferred  Genre: Fantasy, pokemon, wolves, dragons, those are some that I love but I like almost all genres.

Other: When I'm on a trip I'll post in my signature, and usually post some info about the trip on my profile.

Seeking RPs

Username: Opallapo

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): I like anything from medium to long posts. At least not one or two sentences long. :>

Preferred Genre: Pokemon, Hetalia, Black Butler, Homestuck, Dragons, anything really.

Other: I really love to roleplay and I love making up characters, since I do it all the time with Pokemon personifications and things like that, so I'm really enthusiastic about it!

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Balance

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=ST&f=31&t=137954

# of active RPers: 2 (It just started, but the other person who joined is relatively active.)

Plot Summary: Three different races of kids play a game that destroys their home and also face the threat of a time-traveling, demonic cherub that eats universes. They have to keep their respective universes in check or the other two will be destroyed as well.

Other: It's based around the webcomic Homestuck by Andrew Hussie.

Edited by Icepelt

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Fallout: Aftermath

Link: Link

# of active RPers: Two, so far.

Plot Summary: Almost all vaults in America have been opened. The Brotherhood has succeeded in turning eastern America back into it's past, rebuilding important cities and guarding them against Super-Mutants, feral Ghouls, Enclave remnants, Legion, and Centaurs. The main BoS base is in Washington DC, former Enclave HQ. Recently, a few cities have gone dark, comms have gone down, and no courier has come back or from the cities to tell them about it. And last messages from them have been terrible. Mutants and Ghouls have been attacking the cities recently and BoS squads are tight due to the already guarded posts and colonizing places...

Other: I am the co-owner.

I will be on a trip from tomorrow (Saturday) till sometime on Sunday (About nine or eight days from now). There's more info about my trip on my profile.