earthgirl

DC Photography Contest #33

I've been thinking for a while on a theme and whatever I've been thinking of has already been done. So.... I had to take a look into my computer to see what I've got to come with an idea.

Sooooo... I decided the theme for this Photo contest is Leaves!

You can take photos of whatever kind of leaves, be it close-ups, tree branches, dead leaves, brown leaves, frozen leaves.

Exemple:

user posted image

The Rules:

- One entry per person

- Picture has to be made by yourself, and can't be just a reproduction of someone's work. I someone else's work is in the picture, there needs to be something extra.

- No manipulation besides basic photo adjustments (contrast, exposure, cropping, color balance, lighting, etc.)

- No text or framing in the photo. A signature/watermark is just fine, but it's preferable if you don't have "O Hai Eye Hav3 T3XT" (or something similar) present in the photo.

- When voting, please don't select your own image. This will ensure fairness.

- You are free to submit an old photo, you don't need to take a new one just for this competition.

Closing Date: Saturday, June 4

Good luck! <3

Previous themes:

1: Beginning anew

2: Simplicity

3: Summer

4: Wildlife

5: Black & White

6: Food

7: Macro

8: Farewell

9: Light and Shadow

10: Urban

11: In the home

12: Travel Photography

13: Pets

14: Red

15: Coupled Animals

16: Clouds

17: Green

18: Water

19: Scenic views

20: Invertebrates

21: Sunrise/Sunset

22: Purple

23: Out of Context

24: Snow

25: Flowers

26: Mountains

27: Old

28: Birds

29: Inanimate Objects

30: New Life

31: Play

32: Road

Humm, though one. I only have two and I'm not really sure about them;

Holly

Oak

I might have to go and take a different one

I think I'll be entering Inside The Stump.

Picture of the inside of an old tree stump with vines and a few brown leaves in it.

I hope it'll work... ((I thought it would because of the leaves on the vines...))

Yay! I just found 3 other pictures on my memory card but my computer isn't letting me edit them *snarl*

so if I dont post one soon I'll pick Holly

And sparkle I love your one, it almost seems 3D

Thanks Chiaki!I love yours too!Its strange,because I took the photo by the only place I know where Holly grows!

Lots of nice shots, guys biggrin.gif

I just thought I'd mention that earthgirl asked me to handle the poll, as she has poofed - just so you don't think that the contest will come to a sudden halt

So I have a picture of tree leaves and some ivy that I took yesterday at campus. I'm not sure which one I want to enter. >.<

Edited by Daydreamer09

So I have a picture of tree leaves and some ivy that I took yesterday at campus. I'm not sure which one I want to enter. >.<

I like the ivy.