Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

(Sorry didn't see it, and check Yu-Gi-Oh Rp and OOC xd.png)

Akira smiled and took the pokeballs back then said to the buizel "I really am sorry." Before quickly heading to the PC box and replaced Lilly with Glameow, she then turned around and let Glameow out to visit Buizel. She smiled at the two then let out Skit for help. She then said "I know you two hate both of us right now, but i do wanna say I AM sorry for what happened. Please forgive us!" She actually bowed and Skit translated just in case. Also adding in her own apology. Akira then said "Here, as a peace offering at the very least..." She quickly dug through her bag and pulled out some poffins. She sat them in front of the two and said "take what you like. And to show you it isn't poisoned or something." She took one and handed one to Skit and they both ate it. It tasted odd to Akira, but still. If it helped she'd eat pokefood.

(Yeah, sorry about that. I got sick weekend before last and then I was busy this whole week. I'm actually working on some stuff due tomorrow at the moment, between writing replies. X3)

Melissa waited until she couldn't see the weird stranger before she shakily got to her feet. Pachirisu and Meowth had clambered up quickly, both bristling and angry that they couldn't fight the stranger who'd scared their trainer. Minccino was gripping the hair on Melissa's head tightly in fear, as his eyes darted around. "That...was really weird," Melissa declared with a shaky voice, eyes still staring in the direction the two had disappeared in. She turned her eyes back to the box and examined it cautiously. It looked plain enough and, now that the strangers were gone, her curiosity was re-emerging. "Do you think I should open it?" she wondered aloud, directing her question towards the two Pokemon on the ground. At her voice, Pachirisu gave a growl in the disappearing strangers' direction before he climbed back up to his perch on her shoulder. Meowth walked over to sniff the box, glancing around to see if the Poliwag was still around. Melissa stared at the box for a few more seconds, before she reached out to open it.

akiraa ~ ((I already checked it why? huh.gif ))

myahoo ~ As the buzzing dissapeared a cmopletely scared Poliwag made its way to the girl's leg, looking for shelter behind her. The tadpole expected the girl to protect it from that mean looking duo, yet it had no idea what they wanted with it...

Item Found: Razor Fang

(well you can post now. I need a reply for Glameow and Buizel xd.png)

((sorry akiraa, but I rather wait for stromzone to post before giving you a reply. Because, these pokemon involve his character too and he haven't posted in a while so I want to wait for him to at least make 1 post before giving you a reply...))

((APPLESAUCE, i'm here!))

Zaak pondered the pokemon. This one would likely listen even less than the Beedrill he caught recently..."Fine then, I won't name you" he replied. In response Buizel scoffed. Zaak was not exactly happy with him, so he quickly returned him to his pokeball. "So, where to now?" he asked Akira

akiraa and stromzone ~ ((sorry for the late reply, I was busy with rl and kindda blocked too))

Just as the Buizel started to feel like he could trust the human and approached her to get the poffin, it was dragged back to the pokeball, cursing more on the kid that caught him...

((wanted to guve a better reply but stromzone gave me little things to work with))

Me ~ When he was done with the food and all his pokemon with him, Kaiser payed the old lady and made his way out of the PokeCenter, comepletely unaware of the two kids that were inside and making his way to the tall grass, he wanted to have some training with his pokemon, specially his recently caught Treecko...

Akira frowned and said "Why'd you do that? I was trying to make a peace offering! We did ruin there date!" She shook her head then looked at Glameow and said "Do you still want to eat?" Skit translated just in case again.

((EPIC FACEBUMP! I AM BACK! BLAME MINECRAFT FOR MY HIATUS!))

"Oh, ya...Sorry, I guess. Think I should let him back out?" He asked Akira, rolling the pokeball around in his hand, pondering it himself.

((I forgot how to rp O.o))

Edited by stromzone

(OH MY GOSH I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T SEE THAT YOU REPLIED! OoO)

Akira smiled and said "Up to you, but I think you should." She looked at Skit and said "What do you think?" Skit smiled and let out a "Nya!~" Akira nodded and said "Me to."

(I say since we don't know if we'll get Ryu back, you RP the Glameow, and I'll RP Buizel, at least till they trust us more xd.png)

((Ok, sounds good. I haven't seen Ryu forever! It's been more than 5 months since he posted here!))

"Alright, I guess I'll do that." he replied, clicking the button on the centre of the contraption. In a flash of white light, the Buizel came back out. Glameow purred, seeing that her friend had returned. The poffin was still there waiting for him too!

"Well at least one of them is happy." Zaak muttered, as the Glameow pranced happily around the Buizel.

Edited by stromzone

Akira nodded. Buizel looked at Zach with a glare, before looking cautioulsy at the poffin. He carefully grabbed it and took a small bite. When he found out it wasn't poisoned and tasted good, he quickly finished it. He then smiled and went over to Glameow.

well I thought this was officially dead as I saw nobody interested in replying anymore so... I'm confused now, I could try to bring it back to life, but with a different set in mind. Although that will entirely depend on if people will commit to the RP and not just stop posting for weeks like everybody did last time.

(Well I didn't want this RP to die, I just had no one to rp with *shrugs* i can never seem to get, and stay in, a good pokemon RP. It always dies on me T.T)

well I thought this was officially dead as I saw nobody interested in replying anymore so... I'm confused now, I could try to bring it back to life, but with a different set in mind. Although that will entirely depend on if people will commit to the RP and not just stop posting for weeks like everybody did last time.

((You've returned! If we could revive this rp, I would've very happy! I think it's worth a shot!))

I never left, but nobody seemed to be interested in the RP anymore so I just stopped replying here.

What I'm thinking on doing is to star over, with a different set in mind but the same basic rules. Of course, a 3 person RP wouldn't be a lot of fun, specially because this is a pokemon RP, we need at least 2 more... So maybe starting a poll to see if people would be interested? I don't know, suggestions are needed ehre

(Well I say we do a poll, but I also think you, Strom, and I should be able to keep are current pokemon teams and stuff. If we get enough people to start at least.)

I'd really like to get this RP going again, and I honestly wouldn't mind restarting, even if it means losing my Pokemon. If we kept them...well, it would be sort of an unfair advantage. Besides, it'd be cool to get some new ones!

.. But I like my pokemon... T.T I also wasn't saying they had to stay the same level, just that we get to keep them. Or they could be senior trainers....

Yeah a poll sounds like a fair idea. And sorry akiraa, but if we get to start again we would ALL start over, fresh new pokemon and items too. So even when i share the feeling about my team, I think it would be too unfair to keep them.

Now the poin it, where to place it? The poll will be held ate the Freeform section so everyone can vote and give their opinion about it. Btw, with held I mean where to have the RP, in the "Freeform" or in the "Other" section... but I tend to choose the Freeform so it is easier to start and advance without having to bother mods to start the RP.

Just put it into freeform, I think more people will join if they see it there.