Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

"Shoot! This is gonna make things harder. Were gonna need to work together to keep this guy under control, and make sure your pokeball isn't damaged. Scarlet, you still good?" Zaak asked. She nodded weakly. "Alright, let's take him down. Use Growl, and then attack with Secret Power! Be wary of the pokeball though, don't want to damage it!" Zaak ordered. Purrloin was about to do so, but waited for Skit to assist her. Teamwork would be key, and she knew it.

((Akirra, you can 'sort of' control Scarlet, by the means of letting Skit team up with her))

Akira gasped and quickly yelled "Buizel, careful with that pokeball! If it gets crushed it could HURT Glameow!" She quickly said "Skit, team up with Scarlett and use tail whip to distract, lower defense, and damage the Buizel before Scarlett gets there WITHOUT hurting the pokeball!" Skit nodded and quickly ran forward and started cutely hitting the Buizel in the face with her tail, all the while doing some minimum damage while it also lowered defense and probably distracted the Buizel. Of course Skit was getting tired and was hoping for the best in this situation.

stromzone and akiraa ~ Buizel looked around at the two cats what did they pretended to do? The weasel prepared to crush the Skitty's back with another Rock Smash attack but it heard the girl's voice "Buizel, careful with that pokeball! If it gets crushed it could HURT Glameow!" The last thing he would want to do was to hurt Glameow, he loved the cat. Buizel growled is dis comfort, he did not liked the idea of not being able to make these pokemon pay for what they done to him.

As the Skitty hit his face with her tail, the wounds made by the Purrloin's Scratch begun to sore and bleed again, something that only made his anger greater. But there was nothing he could do now, he HAD TO protect Glameow, even if she was inside that pokeball. As the Skitty stopped hitting his face, Buizel felt a small blast on his back. He turned around to see the Purrloin, the cat had shot an attack at him. Buizel looked at both pokemon and before deciding what to do he jumped and Dug into the ground again, coming out several feet far from them, but now with no pokeball in hand, he had hid the pokeball from them so he could battle properly.

Now free to battle, the weasel shot himself at the Purrloin, smashing the cat to a tree using his Quick Attack and as soon as the cat was panting he moved to the Skitty, smashing her body with several Sonicboom attacks before returning to his place, already panting for the batttle had turned to be more tough than he expected...

((You know, it was odd how both pokemon had a 73% chance of getting caught and Buizel was the only one that shot 92+ when rolling, that's why you didn't got it. And now, before you post keep this in mind: You WON'T be able to find the pokeball even if you send yor pokemon or yourselves to the hole, only Buizel knows, so, untill you beat and catch him, you won't get the pokeball containing Glameow.))

(*grumbles about how she better get Glameow*)

Akira yelped as Skit barely manged to get back up. Akira gritted her teeth then said "Skit, use a Fake out, then use attract!" Skit panting nodded then bounded forward jumping in the air and clapping her paws together, creating a shock wave to hit and blow back the Buizel, she then winked at the Buizel sending hearts heading for it.

"I don't think that'll work, he's too in love with that Glameow from the looks of him. Scarlet, can you fight anymore?" he asked his cat. She nodded weakly, then reconsidered and shook her head no. "Oh my, you've really been worked hard." After returning her to her pokeball, he went inside the house, leaving her with the lady. He then arrived back outside. Then he grabbed a pokeball, clicked it and said "Might as well try it". He tossed it at the weasel Pokemon with good aim.

Edited by stromzone

stromzone and akiraa ~ After his attacks landed Buizel was already panting. The shock wave released by the cat sent the unaware weasel to crash against a tree and fell to the ground due to the hit. As he recovered senses, a weak looking weasel Leered at the Skitty and shot the most powerfull STAB Water Gun attack so far smashing the kitten to the house once again before he collapsed to the ground out of tireness. The ball thrown at him hit the Buizel's head causing him to turn to the boy with an even more hatred filled look before he was sucked into the pokeball. The spheric device fell to the ground with Buizel inside and begun to shake once... twice... a third time... and finally, a click! was heard, Buizel had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Buizel, Male, level 11, Rash nature, increased Special Attack , decreased Special Defense

((btw, remember, both pokemon WILL hate you both, and even when caught, Buizel will be reluctant to search Glameow's pokeball for you... oh and I won't be able to reply in the whole weekend, so... well, don't expct a reply untill monday night/tuesday tongue.gif))

Zaak picked up the pokeball. "Well that's two of my pokemon that'll hate me now. So how are we going to get your pokeball back?" he asked Akira. "I mean, I doubt he'll listen to me much, so what'r the chances of finding it.?"

Meowth was still bristling, though she wasn't as mad as she was earlier. Melissa, Minccino, and Pachirisu had calmed down a little, though they still wore wide grins. None of them paid any attention to the approaching buzzing noise until the one who was making the noise landed in front of them with a Metal Claw. Melissa gasped and backpedaled a few steps, Meowth and Pachirisu immediately moving so that they stood between her and the Scizor.

"What d'you want?" Melissa called out to the other figure, legs braced to run should it come to that. "And why did you have your Scizor Metal Claw in front of us?"

Akira sighed and said "Are chances of finding it is none to zip I'd say." As she returned her poor pasted out Skit. Akira then said "Buizel will have to find it, and if we tell him he most likely won't see her again if he doesn't, then he should get it..." Akira sighed again then said "You see about him finding it, I'm going to go hand Skit to the lady" With that Akira went into the pokemon center/house and went to hand the lady Skit's pokeball.

Thage~

Thage saw the Chikorita Growl at her Ralts. "No matter, Ralts - Growl doesn't affect you! Confu-" She was interrupted as her Ralts was Tackled. "sion. Ralts, Confuse the Chikorita again!" The invisible heat waves once again radiated towards the Chikorita.

((fail post. I apologize.))

Edited by gistofeverything

myahoo ~ The cloaked fiure stopped a few meters away from the girl and her pokemon, the Scizor still in the middle. The red bug turned to its companion who only nodded. The bug took flight and while being a good 5 meters in the air its made its wings vibrate rapidly. Immediately, a loud buzzing sound came from it and the sound waves got stronger and stronger untill they were strong enough to slam the pokemons and the girl to the ground and hold them there, staying still, while the cloaked figure walked around them inspecting the pokemon and the girl...

gist ~ The Chikorita struggled to get up after it was hit by the Confusion once again. THe pokemon grinned angrily at the purple helmet'd thing, it was not a nice pokemon... if it was a pokemon, to tell the turth it had never seen a thing alike before. "chiko!" the pokemon cried as it jumped backwards, swirling its head as it released dozens of leaves that flew right into the foe's body. A Razor Leaf attack that was sure to get payback from what ever it was that had hurt it...

"Alright, you mind asking her to to heal up Scarlet as well?" he asked as she walked in. His pokemon had just gone through a lot, and he decided against using physical moves, or at least ones that would produce blood...

Zaak turned his gaze down to the pokeball in his hand. He thought a while, then clicked the pokeball. Buizel popped out, not as angry as moments earlier, but steamed, nonetheless. He aimed a quick Water Gun at Zaak's legs, but a sidestep from the boy proved to make the move useless. "I need you to calm down. I know you really don't want to be with me yet, but we need your help. See, you hid Glameow's pokeball, and your the only way we'll be able to find it. You don't want to leave her behind, right?" Zaak asked. The Buizle kept his face solemn, but still pondered the thought. He loved Glameow, and he realized this boy would be taking him away either way. With no response to Zaak, he jumped down one of the holes, and stayed there for about five minutes. "Must have left..." he thought. Only shortly after did a pokeball shoot out of the ground. Seconds after, Buizel did. Zaak grinned "I knew you would, and I'm glad. Now, you're a part of the team...but what am I going to name you?" Zaak thought aloud.

stromzone ~ ((actually I intended to control your Buizel a little longer, but you did well... though I have something more in mind))

Buizel glared at the boy, he did took Glameow out of the tunnel, but it was not going to let him rename him, no way! The cuts on his face poured a little more blod and the weasel cleaned it with some water. It glared evily at the boy and recovered the pokeball, he knew his loved one needed some help too, and if their cats were going to get better by getting inside that house, then he might as well try to do the same with Glameow. So, with pokeball in hand Buizel got into the house and gave the pokeball to the girl so she would make sure Glameow got healed and well recovered as they intended to do with the other cats...

((btw, I wanted to let your Buizel get those scars on his face, for character development, you know, like the ones the bad guy from Avatar (the aliens movie) had a scratch scar on his face that made him hate the panthers of that planet thing xd.png))

Akira looked down at the Buizel and smiled as she knew that was Glameow's ball. She took it and said "Thanks Buizel. You might not believe me but I'm sorry we made you and Glameow hate us so much. I promise, Zaak will take good care of you, and I'll take good care of Glameow. And Zaak and I travel together so you two will get to see each other still." Akira stood back up, sure that the words fell on deaf ears to the Buizel. Akira then took all three of the cats to the lady and handed them to her, asking her to please heal them.

(First post... I hope it's good)

Sjo sat down on a rock, watching as his Pokemon ran around, all but his Deino, Magnus, who was trying to eat a leaf. He found it strange that the poor creature had no sight, but he knew that when it evolved into its final evolution, it would be powerful and could see. But for now, the dinosaur-like creature would have to wait a while.

His Lillipup, Benedikte, was barking and chasing his Starly, Loki, who was chirping joyfully and swiftly flying ahead of the dog Pokemon.

Why did I come here... Sjo thought to himself, taking a glance over the part of Greenwood Forest he decided to take a break at. He was near a wide river that gently flowed, tall trees that covered some of the sunlight for some relief, and a calm breeze was blowing. It was a perfect moment.

Suddenly, Sjo heard a growling noise and shot up, face normal but eyes looking around in alarm. What had made that noise?

"Magnus, Benedikte, Loki, come on. We are going to find the source of that sound" he told the three in a flat voice, and the Pokemon nodded.

Benedikte walked on his right, yipping happily, Magnus walked to his left, as expressionless as Sjo, while Loki flew just above him, looking around quietly.

The three came to the noise to see a Pokemon! It was behind a tree near the river, so he couldn't tell what it was...

(Pokemon Encounter Please)

Web ~ A wild Venipede(lvl 9) was standing next to the river side, drinking some water. The pokemon was not fully awakened yet and thus did not noticed the girl and her pokemon getting closer to its current position. Instead it kept on drinking water as if nobody was there...

(Um, Ryu, Sjo's a dude...)

Sjo looked at the bug Pokemon.

"Loki. Attack it with a Wing Attack then follow up with a Quick Attack" he ordered, nodding at the Pokemon.

Loki nodded, it's wings glowing white. The Tiny Bird Pokemon flew right by Sjo's face and right behind the Venipede. He swooped down, ready to deal some damage on the Pokemon.

Meanwhile, Sjo had his blue Pokedex out, looking at the description of Venipede.

"Venipede, the Centipede Pokémon. Venipede explores its surroundings by sensing vibrations in the air with feelers on its head and tail." the Pokedex read. He saw that it was also a Poison type, not just a Bug type. He would have to warn Loki about that part...

Web ~ ((ah sorry, I thought "Sjo" was a girl's name tongue.gif ... btw, you can only use 1 damaging move per post, else the battle would be too easy to win))

As the bird took fligh and begun to flap its wings to take height, Venipede's sensors on head and tail begun to vibrate, sensing the incoming attack. In a swift combo of Defense Curl and Rollout the bug pokemon dodged the attack leaving the bird to pass right by the water on the river. And as it moved around to face its attacker it clashed agains the Starly's Quick Attack. The strength of th hit sent both flying in opposite directions, leaving a tie where none of them gut more damage than the other...

(Hos real name is Josta, but he calls himself by his last name, Sjo, so I could see the mix-up. I think I'll just beat this one)

Loki hadn't expected the Venipede to react so quickly, so the bird went flying to the ground, but quickly got back up.

"Loki, this Pokemon could poison you, so be careful. You know what to do" Sjo called out to him.

The Pokemon nodded. He Growled at the Venipede, before quickly flapping his wings and zooming towards it, hitting it with a super-effective Wing Attack.

"Now, Quick Attack!" Sjo commanded, putting his Pokedex away.

Loki looked at the Venipede dead in the eye before running towards it with a quick attack, making the bug faint.

The Bird Pokemon chirped happily and flew over to Sjo, eyes sparkling.

"You did good. Let's go" he told Loki and the others as they began to walk, only for the blinded Deino, Magnus, to trip and fall on something.

The Dragon-like Pokemon whipped around, it's sharp senses telling him it was a Pokemon. He wasn't so sure what one, though.

(Pokemon Encounter. Trying for a Starter!)

Web ~ ((ah well np. But, after you defeat a pokemon you have to fill out the form that is on he OOC Thread's front page, that is for me to have not much of a problem(looking at all pages) when I update the lists with the new levels of the pokemon. And btw, the starters can be found anywhere, so you can go to Route 3 and still have the chance of finding one))

A Bulbasaur(lvl 10) crashed? against the Deino, something the dragon did not took well. The grass starter on the other hand, was more ascared than angry, the Deino was very intimidating and the fact it was acting so wierd moving its head around and showing its sharp teeth only made the pokemon more worried. "bulba!" it said as it pulled out a vine trying to apologize, but in its freaked state it put too much strength on the move and intead whipped the Deino with it on the face somehting the dragon would not take very well for sure...

((but you're lucky, you got a starter xd.png))

Me ~ After having his meal and his pokemon completely recovered and bellies full Kaiser decided it would be better to get moving, he wanted to get to the next city soon, he had heard from the Professor that the Gym Leader haven't got the job for too long and thus he might not be as strong as the rest of Gym Leaders would be. So taking his backpack and returning his pokemon to their pokeballs he raised from the table and decided to leave the comefortable house to continue his trek...

akiraa and stromezone ~ ((your pokemon are already healed and you already "know" the woman so I won't cotrol her anymore. Instead you can just give her the pokeballs to get healed and recover the others so you move on))

(Yay!)

Magnus growled when he got hit in the face. Not being able to see, the Pokemon took it the wrong way and thought the Bulbasaur was trying to hurt him. He was about to attack the poor grass type, but Benedikte stepped in.

"No, Magnus. The Bulbasaur didn't mean it. Don't hurt it" she calmly told the fuming Dragon-like creature like it wasn't a problem. Magnus sighed and stepped back.

"Sorry about him. He cannot see until he reaches his last evolution. I'm Benedikte. Nice to meet you!" she smiled at the Bulbasaur, ignoring a growling Magnus as he angrily sat down next to Sjo, who wasn't understanding a thing that was going on.

Web ~ ((Benedikte is the Lillipup right?))

The ascared Bulbasaur looked to the puppy like pokemon who stepped in to protect it. It was embarrasing that a forest pokemon couldn't manage itself well in the forest, but that was how this Bulbasaur was, a very clumsy and mindclouded pokemon, besides the fact that it was sort of a coward... "bulba bulba bulbasaur!" it exclaimed, translated as a "tell him I'm sorry I didn't meant to hurt him!" the freakened pokemon called to the Lillipup completely ignoring the kindness of the puppy...

((Sorry for the late reply I wanted to wait till somebody else replied but it seems the rest of people is very busy these days...))

(Uh... ryu I need a reply xd.png Akira talked to Buizel and handed the old lady the three pokeballs for the three cats xd.png)

myahoo ~ The cloaked fiure stopped a few meters away from the girl and her pokemon, the Scizor still in the middle. The red bug turned to its companion who only nodded. The bug took flight and while being a good 5 meters in the air its made its wings vibrate rapidly. Immediately, a loud buzzing sound came from it and the sound waves got stronger and stronger untill they were strong enough to slam the pokemons and the girl to the ground and hold them there, staying still, while the cloaked figure walked around them inspecting the pokemon and the girl...

"Hey! What are you doing?" Melissa called out again, as the Scizor took flight. Meowth and Pachirisu apprehensively took a step back, watching the hovering Pokemon warily. But, when it started buzzing, they could only try to cover their ears with their paws, as they got slammed into the bridge. Melissa and Minccino fell to the ground also, both crying out in shock and unable to get up. "What do you want from us?" Melissa asked again when the figure approached, a plea entering her voice. "We just want to head into town."

akiraa ~ ((I already gave you a reply but ok))

The Buizel glared at Akira, not really liking to hand Glameow to her but it was the ebst thing to do for the cat, after all she was beat during a battle and in her current state there was nothing he could do for her. The weasel then jumped on the counter pointing at the ball that heldGlameow as if telling the old lady to take special care of her, somwthing the experienced woman understood right away and invited the water pokemon to join her so he could get healed back too. Thinking that it would help him understand how to heal Glameow even in the pokeball the pokemon nodded and joined her, but was surprised to see a large machine taking care of the three cats inside the pokeballs as the woman healed him. Minutes later the old lady returned to the main room and handed the three pokeballs to the girl, pokemon fully healed again and a little less grumpy Buizel with her. Though the slash the Purrloin landed on his face remained as a scar, something that would remind the sea weasel how rude these two trainers were the day he and Glameow got caught, something he would not forget soon...

myahoo ~ (long time no see xd.png)

The man did not made a sound as he continued on examinig the girl and her pokemon. Momments later he raised his hand telling the Scissor to stop. The sound waves ended right away and the man rised, there was nothing this group could offer him, at least not now. "don't worry kid.... you are useless to me" he said with a deep echoing voice, almost as if talking right into her mind and turned back leaving a small box infront of the girl's face as he and the Scissor dissapeared as fast as they appeared...

Edited by RyuKaiser