Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

akiraa and stromzone ~ ((you're not thinking much what to post do you?))

As the door was knocked feet sounds could be heard inside. Momments later the door opened revealing a smiling old lady. "hi! Welcome to my PokeCenter!" the old woman exclaimed happily, moving to a side to let the kids inside. As they did, they could see the place, it was like an old comefortable house, yet it had a counter with all goods needed to attend a regular Pokemon Center. On the back of it, it seemed just like any other regular Pokemon Center, it had all the intruments instruments needed to attend pokemon and on the livingroom, a PC and a machine to send pokemon away was, along with comefortable couches. The palce was decorated like any normal house would, but it also seemed like a mix of a house and a pokemon center...

gist ~ As the girl and her Ralts walked through the forest they came acroos a fiesty Chikorita(lvl 8). The small grass pokemon was unaware of them, and so it continued its wat, chanting happily "chiko, chiko, chiko!" the pokemon repeated over and over, not really sounding good, but it was ok for it as it was happy...

(( xd.png sorry, sorta brain dead, I'll try harder))

"Your own pokemon centre?" Zaak exclaimed "That's awesome...you even have a PC and everything. Wow! Where did you even get all this stuff?" he asked. "And would it be okay if I used the PC? I have one extra pokemon with me right now, and he won't be used for a while, at least not until he evolves...and would you heal my pokemon? They're all pretty tired. Wow, I can't believe you have your own pokemon centre!". Zaak gazed all around, taking the quaint little home in, and he liked it.

((ZAAK IS EXCITED!))

(sorry xd.png)

Akira was startled speechless, for a sec. She then smiled and said "WOW! This place is great!" She gazed around in amazement then said "Can I use her PC and have my pokemon healed? I have a LOT of extra pokemon!" She was still looking around the room in amazement though. It was the perfect mix of a regular house and a Pokemon center.

akiraa and stromzone ~ The old woman smield at the exitement of both kids, the girl seemed a older than the boy but she was just as exited. "sure, I'll make sure to heal your pokemon don't worry about that, and the PC is over there go do what you need" the woman replied and grabbed a plate and put their pokeballs on it and took them to the back to heal the pokemon while the kids worked on the PC...

As Zaak approached the PC, he turned to Akira. "How do you use this thing anyway?" he had previously learned what it does, but the computer was very high tech for him...he was just getting used to the pokedex! As Akira talked Zaak watched the older woman heal the Pokemon. She seemed so kind and yet so wise..."She must meet a lot of people going through this Route" he thought.

Akira smiled at Zaak then said "Like this" She then went over to the PC smiling. She booted it up and dinked around a bit, before putting her extra pokeballs in the machine to transport them, then typed in the destination of them, Prof.Pine's place, and hit enter.

"Cool, so now your pokemon are back at the professors?" Zaak asked. "I need to try this." he took out the Kakuna's pokeball, placed it on the transporter, and pressed enter. And it dissapeared. "That is awesome! I've never seen anything like it!". Afterward Zaak got up, he hear ruckus outside and wanted to see what was going on. There were two pokemon outdoors that he did not recognize. "Hey Akira, come check this out. There are two sweet looking pokemon out there!" he shouted.

(They don't have pokemon on them xd.png)

Akira smiled and said "Yep, cool huh?" She then peeked out the door and said "So cool!... But are Pokemon are being healed..."

"How long does it take? I'm sure their done by now" he said, slowly lifting one of the balls out of the healing device. He threw it out, and Echo appeared. "How ya doin bud?" he asked. In response the pokemon grinned happily. "See, he's fine. Now lets see what these pokemon are." he exclaimed, pulling out his pokedex.

stromzone and akiraa ~ ((for starters you'd have to wait the old lady to come back witht he pokeballs since if you didn't noticed, she took them to the back of the PokeCenter, so you can't grab them, you don't know where they are. Second you should be outside the place to battle.))

As the woman heard the shouting and exitement of the kid, she returned rapidly with the pokemon, but only two of them were ready. The Purrloin of the kid and one of the pokemon of the girl, she couldn't tell which one as she took the first pokeball that was healed. The woman hurled the pokeball at them "here take them!" she said as the balls reached the hands of the trainers. Meanwhile the Buizel and Glamoew (lvl 11 both) that were roaming around the house, in a romantic fashion... or at least, the Buizel intended it to be, didn't noticed the humans, nor the Purrloin that was released to battle them...

((so as punish, you'll have to use Purrloin, akiraa can decide hers, but you'll have to use Purrloin. The rest of your team is not ready yet and since Purrloin is your only pokemon in party, Assit will only take moves of it))

The small group walked past a house, but Melissa only gave it a brief glance; her Pokemon were still rather well-rested, and she felt no need to investigate the building. Instead, she continued on towards the river's shore. On her head, Minccino glanced around excitedly, having regained his cheerful demeanor once the Delcatty was out of sight. Pachirisu hung onto her shoulder, content just to watch the scenery pass by. Meowth trotted along behind her, pausing to listen for sounds and investigate noises. They reached the bridge and were passing over it when all three of the Pokemon perked up. Melissa paused and glanced around, looking around for what had caught her Pokemon's attention.

((Pokemon encounter please.))

(I WANT GLAMEOW!! PLEASE! (you had to choose one of my fave Pokemon xd.png))

Akira gasped in amazement at the cute Glameow and quickly ran out. She threw her pokeball and out popped Skit. Skit looked around with a "Nya?" Akira smiled and said "Skit! Use Tail Whip followed by Fake Out on Glameow!" Skit quickly looked forward and saw the Glameow and bounded over rather cutely. Skit smiled before cutely waving her tail in front of Glameow's face (not hitting it tongue.gif) After a bit she quickly jumped back, then charged forward and used Fake Out on Glameow, it being a shock wave and Glameow being so close to Buizel, it MIGHT have hit Buizel to.

(If it hits Buizel is up to you Kaiser, but since the two were so close to each other and Fake out causes a shock wave, it just seems likely.)

myahoo ~ A Poliwag came out of the tall grass. Covered in water the tadpole seemed to have just came out of the river shore. It looked at the girl and the pokemon on her head intrigued. A wondering "poli?" came out of its mouth as if asking what were they doing...

akiraa~ As the Glameow saw the Skitty in front of her, she was confused. "nya?" the pokemon called, but her doubts were still unclear when the Skitty began to use Tail Whip. It was even more odd and more confusing to her. Just when the cat was raising a paw to try to speak to the other cat, she was pushed back by the shock wave released by the Fake Out. The force of the hit sent her to crash against the Buizel, hurting both pokemon. Buizel didn't took this well and as they stopped, he raised from the ground and released a powerfull Water Gun attack on the Skitty, sending her away just as hard and far as she just did to them...

Me ~ A few hours after his walking started, Kaiser had finally found the exit to the forest. A long sigh of relief was in his mind when he did. The clearness of the light outside was so good to see again he stopped to watch it. Momments later, he remembered, he needed to get to a pokemon center soon, Pidgey was Poisoned, and the Venipede he just caught was really hurt and tired. The trainer resumed his traveling and quicly he got to a nice looking house, next to it, a couple kids were having a pokemon battle. If this were otehr circumstances he would stay and watch, but his pokemon needed attention and maybe in this place he could get some.

Kaiser entered the house and noticed how comefortable it seemed to be. He made a few more steps and an old woman greeted him. "hi young one, how can I help you?" she said as she put a plate ont he counter, several poekballs in it. Kaiser turned to her and watched that the aprt of the house where she was looked like a regular Pokemon Center, maybe she could help him. "err... hi, I was looking for a pokemon center, my pokemon need help" he said. The woman smiled "well, you have some to the best place, this is my PokeCenter, give me your pokemon and I'll make sure to heal them" she said. Kaiser nodded in agreement, he had found the help he needed. Pulling out the eight pokeballs he handed them to the woman who grabbed them happily and went to the back of the place to heal the pokemon. "please take special care on my Pidgey, he got Poisoned in the woods, and my Venipede is very hurt and tired too" he said as the woman dissapeared in the back of the house....

((BUIIIIIZEL OMYGOODNESS YES YES YEEEEEEES! I'll use Purrloin smile.gif ))

Zaak grabbed the pokeball. "Okay Scarlet, head out!" he exclaimed. Immediately the cat pokemon leapt behind Skitty, blocking it from hitting the house. "Good girl, now use Assist!" Zaak ordered.

Edited by stromzone

(wow three cat pokemon on the field xd.png)

Akira sighed and Skit couldn't help but explain real quick to the other pokemon since they seemed rather nice. Skit quickly rattled off a lot of Nya's, well that's what it sounded like to humans, but really she was explaining to the pokemon more or less how much Akira loved pokemon and really wanted the Glameow (Skit could tell from enthusiasm) And that she was sorry for having to do a suprise attack. Akira quickly shook off that her poor Skit just got blasted and said "Skit, use Tackle on Glameow!" Skit nodded and quickly ran forward to slam into the other cat pokemon, that wasn't on there side.

"Hey there, little Poliwag," Melissa said, smiling at it. "We're just crossing this bridge to go on over to the next town. Would you like to follow?" Behind her head and on her shoulder, Minccino and Pachirisu cocked their heads curiously at the Poliwag, before Minccino faced forward again and urged Melissa to continue on. Meowth went up to the Poliwag and started sniffing it, letting out a "Me-owth" and then walking back to Melissa.

stromzone and akiraa ~ Buizel and Glameow watched confused the quick talking Skitty, even when it was a pokemon they had no idea what it tried to say, she was talking too fast to understand. But then, bfore they could ask anything the Purrloin jumped over Buizel with a Scratch while the Skitty Tackled Glameow. Whatever the pink kitten tried to say should not be good because she attacked them again. Both Buizel and Glameow angered. The two pokemon stood side by side and thought of a plan to get rid of these pokemon. Buizel stepped back when the Glameow atatcked them using a Fake Out of her own and as the shock wave hit the tow pokemon placing them together Buizel jumped over Glameow and released a poerfull Sonicboom at them making sure to struck both pokemon together...

myahoo ~ The Poliwag smiled to the girl as she spoke to it. The pokemon seemed very curious and the human seemed nice so why not following her? Poliwag nodded and decided it would go with her to the other side of the river. So, when the Meowth approached it, it saluted the cat with a happy "poli!" before jumping over its back thinking the cat was offering itself to carry it, something Poliwag accepted gladly...

Me ~ As the old lady took his pokemon to the back to heal them, Kaiser inspected the place, he found the PC on a corner next to a window, it was on so, it must have been used recently. Next to it there was the machine that tranferred pokemon, something he had to use, he had more than six with him at the momment. Minutes alter the woman returned with his eight pokeballs, there was no way he could mistake them, two were unique, a Moon Ball that held Nidoran and a Great Ball that held his Beldum. "here you go" said the woman with a smile. Kaiser gladly accepted them back and decided to ask her for the tranfering machine... and maybe about his Zigzagoon? She might have an idea why the racoon hated him.

"thank you, by the way, could I ask you a fvor? can I use the machine to send some pokemon back, as you can see I have more than acceptable" he asked to the woman. The woman nodded and with a smile spoke again "of course you can, not a problem, by the way, your Zigzagoon is an adorable girl!" The woman said. The last part turned to be a confusing sentece for Kaiser, Zigzagoon was not a girl, he was a male. The trainer clarified his throat before speaking to the woman "err... I guess you might be wrong, Zigzagoon is a male, not a girl" he said. But was then when the racoon released itself from the pokeball. An angry look fell upon Kaiser, coming from his pokemon, followed by several growls. "Zigzagoon calm down, I haven't done anything wrong to you this time" he said to his pokemon trying to calm down the racoon. The woman smiled, it was a funny image "I'm sorry my boy, but I'm afraid your Zigzagoon IS a girl, and that is why she is so angry at you right now" she spoke.

Kaiser looked down at Zigzagoon in disbelief. "is that true Zizagoon you are a girl?" he asked to which the racoon nodded. That explained all, that's why Zigzagoon hated him so much, from the momment they met he thought she was a a he and from that very momment the racoon had a grudge on him. Still a little startled by the news Kaiser knelt infront of Zigzagoon to apologize "well ZIgzagoon, I'm sorry to treat you as a male all this time, now I understand why you hated me so much" he said petting the pokemon's head, to which the girl Zigzagoon nodded and accepted the apologee gladly. "well lady, thanks a lot for clearing that for me, I was confused why he... well she hated me so much, now I hope it changes" said Kaiser to the woman. Zigzagoon nodded and the woman replied "don't mention it, is not a problem! I know not all trainers can figure their pokemon's genders easily and I'm glad to help" she said looking at the now calmed down Zigzagoon. Kaiser smiled and after saying the thanks once again he recovered his pokeballs and called for Zigzagoon to follow him to the PC they had to sent some pokemon back to Prof. Pine's, three in total and it had been a long time since he spoke to the man.

Scarlet moved in front Skit to take the blunt of both hits, and, though weakened, used Sand-Attack to block Buizel's vision, and immediately followed it with a Scratch attack in the face. Zaak rocked over to Akira "Which one do you want?" he asked her.

Akira smiled and said "The cute Glameow!" Skit frowned a little telling they couldn't understand her and said a bit slower what she did before. Of course it was after getting over the shock of being hit by two moves. Akira then quickly said "Skit, use Sing on Glameow and Buizel!" Skit nodded, now a bit solemn that these pokemon hated them so much but then quickly started singing beautifully to the two pokemon, trying to lull them to sleep.

Thage~

Thage was walking through the forest with loneliness. She had no companion to go through this pilgrimage with. Her Pokemon then cooed at her, and she smiled. Of course - she had her friends. Why did she even think that she was alone? She then sighed, content with all that went on in the world, until she heard another cry.

"Chiko, chiko!"

Thage sighed, and looked at the Ralts beside her.

"You ready, Ralts?"

"R-r-ralts!"

"Alright. Let's go!"

Thage started to run towards the sound,and finally, she got there. A Chikorita was eating some grass, and somehow didn't notice her.

"Alright, Ralts, use Confsion!" she quietly commanded. Seconds later, herRalts was levitating, and an invisible ray rippled through the air, much like a heat wave towards the Chikorita.

((does this make up for lost time, Kaiser? smile.gif))

stromzone and akiraa ~ Buizel shook his head as he tried to shook off the sand from his eyes but as he did he felt a Scratch right acroos his face. The hit hurt, a lot, though it helped him to take out the sand from his eyes. Yet it had let the weasel with slash marked on his face, a bleeding wound that sore him like hell. Just as the water pokemon intended to shot another Water Gun, the Sing got to his ears. Slowly but surely the two pokemon got asleep, still in the willingness of atatcking the two evil catss that attacked them with no reason...

gist ~ ((I guess..))

The Chikorita, in its happiness didn't noticed the attack untill it was too late. The ray of psychic energy got to it and smashed the pokemon against the ground. Chikorita let out a small sound of hurt and recovered to see where the attack came from. Was then when it noticed the Ralts returning to the ground. Angered the yellow~ish blob launched itself at the Ralts using a Tackle to crush the pokemon againsta tree trunk before Growling at it for the hit taken...

Me ~ Now infront of the PC and with a newly found care from Zigzagoon, Kaiser took three pokeballs from the group. One of them was blue with red markings, the Great ball in which he had caught Beldum. The other two where regular pokeballs which inside held Magikarp and his newly caught Venipede. One by one he put the pokeballs in the transfer device, sending them back at Prof. Pine's for him to take care of them while he needed them again.

With that done Kaiser and Zigzagoon retreated from the PC and went to the woman who offered them food, something neither would say no as they haven't eat in the whole day. So, Kaiser took out the rest of his pokemon and went to the dining room of the PokeCenter to have lunch as did his pokemon...

Zach grabbed a pokeball. "That was a lot more violent than necessary...I really gotta use less physical moves. Got that Scarlet?" he asked. The cat nodded. "Okay, let's try catch em, hey?" Zaak tossed the pokeball at the weasel pokemon, as he did he realized this one would be harder to befriend than the earlier found pokemon.

Akira nodded and threw her own Pokeball at the Glameow. Skit sat down and sighed solemnly. She rather felt bad for attacking the two Pokemon like that. Akira was now watching the pokeball carefully.

Meowth yowled in surprise, leaping up at the feeling of the Poliwag on her back. She quickly spun around with a hiss, demanding what the Poliwag thought it was doing. Melissa burst out laughing at Meowth's reaction and her current offended stance; she hadn't seen her Meowth react that fast to anything else before now. Minccino was grinning widely at the sudden turn of events and Pachirisu's grip weakened as he laughed. Meowth tried to ignore the laughter coming from her useless companions, as her glare told the Poliwag to answer now.

stromzone and akiraa ~ The pokeballs flew towards the now sleeping couple. in their minds they were struggling to get up and fight back their atatckers, but instead they were both sucked inside the pokeballs in red rays of light before the two spheric devices fell to the ground shaking. As if synchronized the two pokeball shook once... twice... and one of them opened releasing the Buizel instantly. The other kept shaking untill it stood still. The Glameow had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Glameow, female, level 11, Modest nature, increased Special Attack, decreased Attack

Once out the pokeball the sea weasel blinked as it awoke. It searched around in look of his beloved Glameow only to fins a pokeball next to him. Angered the pokemon let out a long deep roar of war, Buizel took the ball containing Glameow just before it jumped and fell to the ground, but instead of crashing against it, it begun to Dig a hole in it dissapearing from sight. The following momments were of anxiety as nobody knew where it had went. But it was soon clear, the weasel jumped from the ground under the Purrloin, hitting the cat who attacked him in payback and then he turned to the Skitty that had put him and his beloved Glameow to sleep, using a Rock Smash attack on it, causing a great deal of damage on the pokemon, all of this without letting go the pokeball in which Glameow was kept captive...

myahoo ~ The Poliwag begun to spit out "poli!"s trying to explain the Meowth what was happening, in its mind, the cat had offered itself to carry it over, something a polite tadpole like itself wouldn't reject. But before the pokemon could finish speaking the loud sound of a buzz came closer and stronger. It didn't passed much time when a Scissor stepped infront of the group, glaring down at the girl. Without any exchange of "words" the pokemon's claw began to glow and it smashed it infront of the girl. A warning Metal Claw attack. As the pokemon knelt due to it smashing the ground, a figure, cloaked could be seen walking towards them. What ever it was it didn't seem familiar to Melissa, and nor seemed the actions of its Scissor companion...