Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

"No way, I already have it's final evolution, having two of them would be pointless...besides, it's been a while since any of my pokemon have defeated another in battle. Echo get out of the way!" He said as the embers flew towards the cluster of pokemon. He dodged out of the way of the Flares in just the nick of time.

stromzone ~ What I meant was that you can't heal them in the middle of a battle. Between one battle and other you can do as you please, but not inside a battle like you just did.

stromzone and akiraa ~ The Caterpie and Kakuna begun to worry. The Poison Stings shot at the Ghastly did little to it and the ghost pokemon managed to bind them with their own silk! Not only that, it hit them with bright dark irbs of energy, amking Caterpie feel hurt, more hurt than Kakuna. Then, when the two pokemon intended to take their chance to atatck, they were blasted by a fiery Ember attack. Flames engulfing them, causing a serious burn on Kakuna and making Caterpie faint. After noticing its friend fainted, Kakuna angered and used its needles to cut down the silk before it released a shower of Poison Stings at the pig pokemon infront of it whohad just caused its friend to faint...

myahoo ~ The Delcatty watched them, expectantly to let them go away and when the girl apologized for getting in its way the cat only turned around, letting out an angry "nyah!" at her before returning its way back home...

Echo jumped infront of the Poison Stings and engulfed them with its tongue. He didn't laugh this time, but cringed because it had hurt more. "Echo, use Hidden Power at close range!" Zaak ordered. Echo shot forward and began bursting with more balls of light, before using Hypnosis, just for good measure...

Akira saw the Caterpie faint and felt a bit bad, but she sighed and quickly tossed a pokeball at the little Caterpillar Pokemon. Flare gave a thankful "Pig!" To Echo. Akira then said "Help Zaak and Echo out a bit more, use Ember on Kakuna carefully! Don't hit the Caterpie/pokeball!" Flare nodded and ran around to the side where only Kakuna was showing then used a quick Ember attack on it.

stromzone and akiraa ~ Kakuna cringed (would've knelt if it had knees), holding its body on one of its needles. The cocoon pokemon was finally giving up on the battle when the ghost hit it with Hidden Power, making the pokemon fall over its back before getting asleep because of the Hypnosis. Though that helped it to avoid the oncomming Ember, had it recieved, Kakuna would've died burned...

((akiraa you almost kill the pokemon! strom had it already, there was no need of burning it again, remember it also have sustained a burn from your previous attack, no need of going that vicious on it sad.gif ))

(sorry.... T.T Also... you ignored the catching/trying at least/ the Caterpie part...)

((Ya, and also, does the fainted Caterpie still count as a KO for my pokemon? So they'll level up?))

"Okay Echo come back, that thing is toast.." Zaak said, slightly concerned about how the Caterpie would act if it was caught by Akira...and he didn't like what he pictured...

Edited by stromzone

akiraa ~ ((ah! sorry I forgot!))

Pokemon Caught: Caterpie, level 8, nature Quiet nature, increased Special Attack, decreased Speed

stromzone ~ Seriously? mad.gif Didn't you got it? The freaking Kakuna is done! Stop trying to kill the pokemon! mad.gif

Edited by RyuKaiser

Once the Delcatty had turned its back, Melissa let out a sigh of relief. At least they hadn't made it too mad doing...whatever it was they had done to make it mad in the first place. Minccino peeked out from behind her head and began chattering again, while Meowth kept glancing back to make sure the other cat wouldn't follow them. Pachirisu waited until the Delcatty was almost gone, before he decided to stick his tongue out at it, not liking the way the other Pokemon had acted around his trainer. Melissa sighed and gently turned his head back to the front muttering, "It's fine, Pachirisu; let it go." Pachirisu huffed, then let it drop, as they continued on down the road.

Flick continued to trudge down a well worn path through the forest until she reached a smll clearing in which a river flowed. reaching the edge of the water Flick got to her knees and removed her water bottle from her pack. Settling down at the waters edge she placed her bottle in the water. Waiting for it to refill she gazed down into the clear river. Many different water type pokemon swam past, flighting around her bottle. After her bottle refilled Flick continued her way through the forest...

Akira smiled as the Caterpie was caught and quickly picked up the pokeball. She then said "Alright! Now I can train him up to evolve into a butterfree.... but later.... I think I'll let him go to storage once we get to a pokecenter."

"Sounds cool, but what bout the Kakuna...I mean they seemed like really close friends...But you don't really want it and I already have one, or it's evolution I guess. Sp what should we do?" he asked Akira.

Akira ground her teeth and thought and said "b...But it stings... I don't like stinging pokemon...." She shivered and said "Are you sure you won't take it? Sometimes when you raise a pokemon yourself and evolve it, it will be stronger then a wild evolution of it..."

((well since nobody moves on and I want to catch this Venipede, I will))

Venipede glared at Pidgey, not liking the bird at all. The centipede was already pissed and that a annoying bird like this stepped into its way was only going to make it more angry. The poison bug begun to roll over, using Defense Curl before it shot itself from the ground, with the momemntum gained, hitting Pidgey with a Rollout attack. The hit made Pidgey fell to the ground but the bird was not going to loose this battle, at least not this soon. Pidgey recovered its ground and looked at his trainer as if waiting for him to call for an order. Kaiser nodded "ok use Sand Atatck when it come to you then dodge and hit it with a Quick Attack" he rodered. Pidgey nodded and as he saw the Venipede coming at him he dug his talons on the ground and when close enough relased a lot of sand directly on the pokemon's eyes before dodging the hit with a Quick Attack to get out of the way of the pokemon. Now, even when its vision wasn't clear enough, Venipede kept on rolling until it hit to a tree's trunk which forced it to change direction, randomly. Pidgey ceased this as his chance of attacking the pokemon and used a Quick Attack, hitting the Venipede on a side and making it loose control evor its rolling, hitting another tree, but this time stopping due to the damage taken...

"Well, I guess..." Zaak said. He pulled one pokeball out of his bag and tapped the seal onto the Kakuna. "Might as well heal all of you up." Zaak said to his pokemon, still watching the ball. As he stared at it his pokemon chowed down on some berries, except Rayne, who was still out of commision.

Akira smiled and nodded then she returned Flare saying "Great job Flare. Call ya when I need ya again, or it's lunch time!" Flare nodded and said a quick "Pig!" before he went into his ball.

((continuing before the year ends...))

stromzone ~ The ball opened and dragged the fainted Kakuna into it before falling to the ground shaking. Inside Kakuna was already done for and couldn't battle the spheric prison. The ball shook once... twice... a third time... and a click! was heard. Kakuna had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Kakuna, level 8, Hasty nature, increased Speed, decreased Defense

Me ~ Kaiser smiled, Pidgey ahd done good use of his new move. "well done Pidgey, continue like that" he said. But even before the bird could nod in agreement, the centipede recovered and rolled over itself again, this time, it used Defense Durl before beggining to roll. Kaiser thought it was going for an attack, but there was no time to give Pidgey orderes so he needed to watch his pokemon getting hurt. Though it did no happened, instead of going for Pidgey, Venipede rolloed around and back from the bird. Once there, it released dozens of Poison Stings towards Pidgey at the time it continued Rolling towards the bird. Unaware of what it intended, neither Pidgey or Kaiser could do something and the poison barbs hit the bird's back, causing Pidgey to collapse to the ground hurt byt the attack, jsut in time for Venipede to roll over him.

Kaiser shrugged, he didn't liked that, yeah the last move wouldn't hurt Pidgey as much, but it was still hurting him. "Pidgey, recover and use Gust!" he said. The bird nodded, hurt but wanting to battle still. Flapping his wings he got in the air and as the poison bug came athim he used Gust, flapping his wings so hard that the wind blades got to the pokemon hitting it repeatedly and slowing down the Rollout it was using to the point it missed Pidgey. Kaiser smiled, it worked, no they needed to continue. "ok Pidgey take this chance to Tackle it!" he said. Pidgey nodded and as the Venipede passed him, he turned around and Tackled the pokemon into the ground forcing it to sto rolling, again...

Edited by RyuKaiser

((HEY! Your back! How was your vacation?))

Zaak picked up the ball and glanced at it, before tossing it in his bag. "I don't plan on using him any time soon...whatever, he may come into use when he's evolved..." Zaak turned to Akira, and gestured to the forest opening, allowing for exit. "Shall we?"

((I never left, I was only busy with the rpeparations of the holydays tongue.gif))

Me ~ As venipede saw the bird coming at it with the intention to Tackle it, the pokemon rolled over itself using Defense Curl to protect from the damage. Pidgey hit the now ball shaped pokemon and slammed it to the tree again, but recieved some recoil cause of the tree's endurance. The bird flew aback knowing Venipede wouldn't do much more now. Though he was mistaken, as soon as pidgey elft, Venipede released a barrage of Poison Stings at him. Kaiser shrugged, he knew that wouldn't be good for Pidgey. He called for a last order so this would end up soon, specially now that Venipede was open for a direct attack. "Pidgey use gust again!" he ordered. Pidgey nodded, and flapped his wings rapidly, instantly a strong fierce wind was released from him towards the Venipede hitting the bud pokemon several times, driving venipede to the verge of fainting. Kaiser knew this was his chance, he pulled out a pokeball and hurled it at the Centipede pokemon. The ball hit the centipede's body adn opened dragging Venipede inside of it in a red ray of light. Kaiser smiled, they had beaten the Venipede and was now only a matter of time to get it caught. Though he knew something was wrong with Pidgey, the bird seemed a little more tired than what expected from a battle, it was sure that the Poison Stings had Poisoned him...

(HELLO!!)

Akira smiled and nodded then said "That's Alright! Okay let's go!" She then headed through the opening.

Me ~ As the pokeball fell tot he ground the violent shaking begun. It shook once... twice... a third time... and finally a click! was heard. Venipede had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Venipede, level 10, Hasty nature, increased Speed, decreased Defense

Kaiser smiled as the pokeball stood still, he had caught anotehr pokemon. Yet before taking it he got to Pidgey, thinking he could have a poisoning he took out a Pecha berry from his backpack and feed it to the bird. Immediately Pidgey ate the berry and felt much better, he flew back to the air and on his trainer's shoulder, a happy "prrr!" was heard as Pidgey felt completely healthy again. Kaiser smiled and while petting the bird on the head he walked to the pokeball and snatched it from the ground. He knew the Venipede would need attention, they have had a tough battle, and even when he had some potions with him it was not going to be enough, he needed to take the bug to a Pokemon Center so he begun his walking out of the forest, maybe if he hurried he could get to the city soon and have Venipede healed...

Zaak strolled out of the forest, a sense of sadness came as he left his home again...

ROUTE 3

The air was warm and humid as Zaak stepped out, it was much warmer out of the forest. Ahead, Zaak noticed a house, or a building of some sort. "Do you know what that is? Maybe we should go check it out..."

Akira looked around in amazement then blinked and said "Oh, yeah we should!" She then bounded forward towards the building.

Zaak bounded behind her "Wait up!" he shouted. When he arrived at the door of the building, he knocked twice, then waited.

Thage was in the Greenwood Forest, looking to further her Ralts' progress of becoming stronger. This was the Pokemon that she felt closest to, and as such, she was the one that got the most special treatment. She looked in the tall grass, waiting for a battle...

((Nope, I'll wait till tomm - I need some sleep.))

Edited by gistofeverything