Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

To answer Madison's question, Diomedes plucked an Oran berry from his bag. "These little things were a lot more numerous, 'back in the day'. As communities expanded, areas for berries to grow shrunk. And so medicine was made to compensate." He shrugged, lightly tossing the berry into a tree, leaving it up for grabs amongst the wild pokemon. "I personally prefer berries~. There's nothing modern medicine can do that a few choice berries can't, and berries generally taste nicer."

She told him," I've heard a lot about your family since I moved here."

Morty said with a slight tinge of sadness, ”I haven’t really been out of the house grounds. Well, never, actually…” He promptly brushed away that feeling and reminded himself that he was a Pokemon Trainer, that he was supposed to be strong. He continued, ”I was wondering if you’d like to have a Pokemon battle with me? My Patrat, Mir, hasn’t had much experience battling, you see. And I haven’t had a battle with another trainer before. I suppose that you haven’t had a trainer battle yet too?”

"Nope.I haven't yet," Sereena answerd," Sure a battle would be fine. " She felt a little bad for the boy... dhe had seen the sad look that had crosssed his face as she had mentioned his fammily... was it possible that she had inadvertantly brought up a sore topic? Sereena's family wasn't rich by any means and she had often been of the impression that ihaving money solved a lot of problems, but ten, perhaps that wasn't the case.

Zaak woke up and realized it was still very light out. In fact, it only felt like he'd slept an hour. He hopped out of the tree, bracing or the impact of the fall, and almost silently dropped to the ground. "Hey Echo, lets move out!" he called up to his pokemon. They walked over to the pokemon center, and found to other trainers in there, a boy and a girl. The girl looked around his age, she was very nice looking, and the boy looked a couple years younger than him. "Hey, I'm Zaak" he said smiling, not to either one of them in particular, but more to both at the same time.

Hermione, after the battle with the Patrat, ran back to Pring town. In the pokecenter, the boy who had helped her earlier was there, as well as a boy her age and a girl. She went to the front desk to register for the tournament, both contest and battle, then headed over to the other three to talk with them. "Hi, I'm Hermione, who are all you" she said shyly.

Sereena spun around, after being adressed by a third trainer... another guy, who had walked up while she had been talking with Morty. "Hey, Zaak, my name is Sereena and this is my Pansear, Soot."The little pokemon waved at the newcomer and chattered as his name wasa mentioned. She didn't remember this boy... he must have arrived at the lab after she had left.

After a few moments Sereena realized that the newcomer had been observing her and began to blush furiously... had he been flirting with her?

The girls face had turned slightly red, and Zaak wondered why "Hi there Sereena, nice to meet you, and you too Soot" He said bending down and holding out his hand to the small monkey. Just then, the girl from before, Hermione if he remembered correctly, walked up to them. "Oh, hey Hermione, good to see you again!" He said to her. Then he turned back to Sereena and pointed up "This is Echo" Echo shined his blue coloured gaseous body, as if to try impress the girl and her pokemon. Zaak then turned to the boy, he was very quiet, and waited for any response from him.

((Zaak has lived in the forest away from people most his life, and does not quite understand romance...poor thing))

Edited by stromzone

(( yeah, but Sereena grew up with two sisters, so... lets just say she has heard plenty about it, though she hasn't experienced it yet herself, especially from her big sis. ))

Pansear seemed to take an imediate liking to the boy and high-fived the hand held down to him before he ohter trainer was once again distracted. tSereena had to laugh at the boy's pokemon's obvious attempt to impress her... as if it sensed something in its trainer that the trainer himself didn't understand at all. Hmmm.. a ghost type... she thought curiously as she examined the ghastly carefully... she had heard her sisters tell stories of ghost pokemon, but never had she actually seen one up so close before.

"Oh, and hello... Hermione.. I'm Sereena," Sereena greeted the other girl who had walked into the center as she let her tounge linger on the unusual name... oddly familiar, as if she had heard it someplace before.

Sereena turned back to Morty for the moment... "anyway as we were discussing begore, a battle would be great. I caught a few new pokemon that could use some experience." She added. He seemed so much younger than his age, though perhaps that was because of the sheltered life he had lived up to this point. Pansear hopped up and down on her shoulder and chattered his approval of the idea of a battle.

She laughed at the little pokemon's antics," You have to let pidgey and sentret have a turn, too." She reminded him, waving a fingure at the little fire monkey admonishingly.

Edited by LeopardDragon

"A battle?" Zaak asked overhearing the two talking "You wouldn't wind if I watched, would you?' All this time Gastly, who was obviously quite intelligent at this sort of thing, was winking at Sereena with its huge eyes and nudging its body at Zaak.

Sereena had to stifle another laugh at Zaak's pokemon's efforts at playing mach-maker. As far as she ould tell, the boy wa oblivious as to what his little ghost type partner was attempting to accomplish. " Sure that would be fine... as long as that is alright with Morty, that is."t She turned back to the other kid as if asking what he thought of this idea.

Edited by LeopardDragon

"You guys are having a battle?" asked Hermione "Cause we could do a four way double battle, if all of you wanted too" she offered. Juliet behind her pawed at the ground with her hoof in agreement.

akiraa ~ Nurse Joy greeted the girl "hi! nice to see you back here! what can I do for you?" she asked in the cheerfull and kind voice for which she was known about...

theHPfreak, LeopardDragon, stromzone and woshiico0kie ~ I liked how you RPed back there, when you have that battle, try it not to take long, remember, we still need to get to Day 3. Though, you have time untill Dr. Paine signs up to the tournament, and some time after that too. But try not to take long please.

Akira smiled and said "Well one, I would like to have you take a look at my Skitty and Spearow, then I was wondering if I could sleep here." As she spoke, Akira grabbed her Spearow's pokeball, and pushed the button so the fainted Spearow was in her arm.

akiraa ~ "ah! poor thing!" said Nurse Joy while looking at the fainted Spearow. "don't worry, I'll take care of them" she daid and took the bird from the girls arms and pointed Skitty to follow her to the back....

Twenty minutes later she was back with both Skitty and Spearow happy and full of energy "here you go, both your pokemon are fine and ready to go" she said in a cheerfull tone. After some momments she remembered the girl asked her if she could spend the night there "oh! yeah, I forgot, you can spend the night here, don't worry, there are some rooms in the back so you can go there and pass the night..." she continued pointing at the back door...

((Has Monkeyboy posted recently? I'm waiting to travel with him. Sorry for my inactivity. I don't have much to post))

Akira smiled and nodded her thanks. She tapped Imi's ball on Imi, then actually said "Thanks Nurse Joy!" Before heading back. She found a room and went in. She yawned, then both her and Skit turned in to go to sleep.

"Hey, I'm Zaak"

”Hello there. My name’s Morty. Nice to meet you!” Morty replied the enthusiastic boy. Morty took out his PokeDex and let it scan the Gastly beside him. He continued sheepishly, ”I hope you didn’t mind that.”

"Hi, I'm Hermione, who are all you"

Morty replied with a softer voice, ”Hi Hermione, umm, my name’s Morty.”

"anyway as we were discussing before, a battle would be great. I caught a few new pokemon that could use some experience."

Morty turned his attention back to Serena and continued with a smile on his face, ”Then let’s get started, shall we?”

" Sure that would be fine... as long as that is alright with Morty, that is."

He said to Serena, ”Well I’m not too sure about this. I mean, it’s already rather late. I was actually thinking of a quick 1-on-1 battle.” Morty then turned towards Zaak and suggested, ”I’m sorry, how about you battle Hermione?

Sereena nodded... it was indeed getting late, although thanks to her oversleeping that morining she really wasn't very tired yet. She handed a berry to ghastly... she really needed to learn how to make poffins, it might be useful skill, she mused.

Gastly lunged at the berry, supposedly taking of Serenas arm with it, but actually just eating the berry and letting his teeth float through her arm. "Well, then, lets have a battle Hermione" exclaimed Zaak, moving outside. "Prepare for battle Gastly, were gonna level you up!"

"Do you really think you can win?" Hermione called after them. "Juliet, lets show them what we got. Use tackle on Echo!"

((Oh it's on lil girl!))

Echo turned around to see the Deerling charging at him. He recognized that the move was tackle, and simply floated there as the pokemon ran right through him. "Oh yeah, Physical normal moves don't affect ghosts...where do I remember that from?" he wondered. "I guess your sorta destined to be screwed, then, because my Gastly will just keep hitting your pokemon till it wins, but whatever, we can stop if you want"

((Can your guy give Hermione Hidden Power so that she will stand some chance?))

"It's okay, we can just level up your pokemon, I'm good with that" she said this in a friendly way. "Juliet, use, uh, Camouflage" the camouflage move turned Juliets type to Normal (LOL ALREADY THERE).

((After this battle))

"Alright then Echo, use Astonish, followed by Lick" Zaak shouted the orders to his pokemon. "After this, we could start another battle and I could give you this TM I have, then you could damage Echo" He offered.

((Pfft, fine))

the two attacks hit hard, the Astonish causing Juliet to become frozen in fear and the Lick attack damaging Juliet a lot. "Ya, that'd be great! Juliet, are you still going" The pokemon forced a nod. "Alright, use Growl" Juliet slowly stepped up and growled cutely.

Echo shook of the annoying noise ((Growl)) and floated towards Juliet "Okay Gastly, use Hypnosis, then hit it with another Lick!" Zaak cryed out.