Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

Shijou-san ~ After its Astonish worked as it wanted, Lotad looked around trying to find the yellow cotton thing. But failed, it had moved, and Lotad couldn't see it anymore. It turned around trying to see if it was around it, it was, on a side of it, but as soon as Lotad found it, it dissapeared again. Mareep had jumped over Lotad's lillypad, scared, confused and a whole mix of feelings got to Lotad, the numb faced pokemon chaged the usual dumb look of its face to a scare one, it didn't knew what or why was on its lillypad, nor it could realize it was the Mareep it had been fighting from the last few minutes. Scared, Lotad Growled like crazy untill the charge over its head had ceased. Mareep had jumped off of it, and relieved, Lotad let out a long sigh, not remembering it was on a fight currently. Mareep on the other had did, and as soon as it was down and back of Lotad it charged it in a heavy Tackle from behind that pushed Lotad close to the water's edge. Stunned, confused and scared all equally, Lotad fainted(not actually fainted, but passed out) not knowing what had happened this past few minutes...

Me ~ ((yay! I'm lucky xd.png))

Kaiser kneeled and got the shiny object. A more carefull inspection showed it was a TM, "TM43 - Flame Charge" could be read on its surface. "hmm a TM, this is good" said the trainer looking at the disc. It was a good move to teach to a fire type... but that's it, a fire type, he couldn't teach it to any of his current team pokemon. But it was worth it to have with him, ho knows, maybe he would find a good fire type soon and he would want to teach it this TM...

Akira nodded and smiled and said "Alright!" She then grabbed Imi's pokeball and said "Come on out, Imi!" a white light shot from the ball, and a second later her pidgey was standing there. Akira then said "Skit, Imi, get ready for a battle!" Skit stopped chasing her tail and got near Imi, ready for a fight.

Ludo tottered over to the waiting area of the center and dropped off the poffins before returning to his trainer. "Okay!" Diomedes nodded with a broad grin, ready and eager. "Lets take it outside." With a nod to his three pokemon companions, Diomedes counted from three on his fingers - to which Chopper, Ludo and Mirk all dashed off before he counted down. "Thats cheating!"

Diomedes called after them, jogging out the door. Once they had regrouped and awaited Akira and her two choices, Diomedes held forth the pokeball containing Tiamat. "Mirk, join the battle." "Kip!" With a nod, Mirk stood forward in the opening, primed for battle. "Go, Tiamat!" A beam of light heralded the unusual sight of a yellow-gold, gleaming Magikarp... that wasn't flopping hopelessly. It stood upright, supported by its fins. It looked back at its trainer through the corner of one narrowed eye in a glare, which Diomedes ignored. Mirk called to it. "Mudkip!" The fish's attention shifting, it gave the Mudkip an icy stare before looking at the other trainer and her two pokemon. "...Karp." It uttered stubbornly, as if coming to an agreement of sorts with its ally.

Diomedes nodded, seeing as things seemed settled. "Ladies first." He said, inclining his head to Akira.

Akira followed Diomedies, and then nodded and said "Alright, Skit use fake out on the mudkip, Imi use peck on the magikarp." The pokemon quickly did as akira said.

Diomedes left no pause. "Mirk, try Mud Slap before you get hit! Tiamat, use Splash to get above it!" Nodding an affirmative, Mirk hurled a glob of mud in Skit's direction before it was knocked off its feet by Fake Out. Tiamat held firm until the Pidgey came close, then flopped onto its side and Splashed, "Karp!", leaping high up above the Pidgey and aiming to crash down on top of it.

((EDIT- I know this is gonna sound weird, but Pidgey doesn't learn Peck... At all. x.x Just tackle.))

Edited by Jeimuzu

"No, not at all, go for it. But I have a question, well two actually. First off, I don't have a nickname for Gastly, should I? And second, is it natural for my Gastly to sparkle like that? Zak said as he looked to see his Gastly shining

In a few quick steps, Serena waslked over and scooped up the pokeball containing her new pidgey and slipped into her bag alongside of the one contaiining sentret and Pansear's empty one. " That was good work, Soot." she told the little pokemon as she allowed him to scramble back up on her shoulder, so she could set off for town.

Another half hour or so of walking brought them to Pring Town, and Sereena realized that the first thing she should do was to look for the pokemon center to get Pansear and Sentret checked over and to have pidgey's wing seen to.

"Wow,Soot" look at all the trainers there are in town... it was true, Sereena even thought she had seen some familiar faces though she couldn't stay around long enough to be sure... at any rate, she was certain that there were a lot of people here for the competition that had been planned. She wanted to find someone to battle and get a good workout on what her new pokemon were able to do, before the contest; but, first things first. She spotted the pokemon center and in a few minutes was at the front desk having her pokemon collected by a young woman who appeared to be the nurse, there. Pansear had given some trouble, though, the little pokemon, it seemed objected strongly to being returned to its pokeball... Sereena hoped that that wasn't a bad sign, although she seemed to remember hearing that some pokemon simply didn't like being in pokeballs.

The Lotad seemed to fall to the ground, fainting; however, that was not the case. Mia tilted her head to the side, and Mareep did the same, unsure of what to do next. Customarily, Mareep went to the Lotad's side, and nudged it to see how it was doing.

"Back up for a minute, girl. Lemme' see what I can do." Mia stepped a little closer and tentatively grabbed a pokeball from her bag. Pressing the button in the middle, the red and white orb grew to full size, about that of a baseball. "Mareep, be ready to attack again if it breaks out! She threw it at the green and blue pokemon before her, eagerly awaiting the next few moments and potentially, her first capture.

(I must have read my writing wrong, I wasn't feeling very good and am still not... wait, Imi's a spearow.)

Akira gritted her teeth, then said "Skit try dodging the mud slap then use tackle. Imi fly into the air quickly, then land and use another peck!" Skit quickly tried to dodge, but got hit a bit and had to quickly shake some mud off. She then ran to tackle the mudkip. Imi quickly flew into the air, beating its wings rapidly. Once it dodged, he landed then went for another peck.

Sebastian looked down at the Ghastly with aw. "The nickname is up to you. If I were in your shoes, I'd name it, and if you need suggestions I'm available to help." He obtained Ghastlys data. "Well the data shows that it isn't supposed to look like that. See?" He shows Zaak. "It looks amazing though, quite beautiful. Well good luck figuring that out. I bid you a good day. I'm going to find me another person to battle. Have a good one Zaak." Seymour walked away and found a tree with some berries. Houndour looked up at the tree and jumped up. He saw many berries, but 3 got his eye; Leppa berries. Houndour jumped up the tree and grabbed and ate them.

After that Tornado came back with the letter. "My decision is final. James is coming home." Seymour put the letter in his bag and returned Tornado. After a small while they reached the entrance to Pring town and saw the other trainer from before, Morty. He was still asleep so he sat on the rock again and meditated. Alarm Clock did the same thing.

((Okay. xP But this is the first time I've actually noticed Pidgey+evo's lack of Peck.))

"Mirk, charge back at her and use Mud Slap to leap over her, then Tackle!" "Kip!" Charging towards Skit, the speed difference was obvious - Skitty was significantly faster. But Mirk, like all Mudkip, would hit harder. "Tiamat, hold your ground!" The Magikarp had landed with a loud thud, but looked unharmed due to rock-hard scales - and it waited again for Spearow to come close. As Mirk and Skit closed in on eachother, Mirk leapt up and used Mud Slap downwards as Skit charged beneath him, and after he landed, quickly changed targets and went to hurl its Tackle at the Spearow busy with Tiamat, whom had now undercut Imi and bit it's beak in an attempt to hold it in place.

Edited by Jeimuzu

Zaak, seeing Gastly was healed, decided to think of a nickname. "Hmmmmm" said Zaak

"Hmmm" Gastly mimicked

"Haha, your my little Echo" said Zaak in the reply of the copycat "Then jolting up he realized he had a great name for Gastly "Echo, thats your name, ok?" Echo did a mid-air backflip in agreement. Then the two both at the same time saw a glint in their eye. "Maybe another TM?" Zaak suggested. The two went over to check it out, but then noticed it was very dark.

Edited by stromzone

Shijou-san ~ The ball fell to the ground with the "fainted" Lotad inside of it and began shaking as soon as it touched the ground. Once... twice... a third time and a click! was heard. Lotad had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Lotad, level 2, Bashful nature, no Stats affected

Me ~ Kaiser put away the TM on his backpack and layed on the ground close to he river untill it was getting dark. He remembered he couldn't be out in the night, they were having the preparations for the event for the next day and being outside will only bother those who were working. He returned to the pokemon center and after asking Nurse Joy for directions, he wen't to a room in the back. Once there, the trainer took off his shoes, put his backpack on a side of a bed, took off his jacket and out it on a side of the bed along with the pokeballs containing his pokemon and layed to sleep.

Everyone ~ hurry up, we need to get moving, we need to get to Day 3 ASAP! there are over 20 RP pages and we're still on Day 2, please move on.

((sorry for late reply, I was going to reply yesterday, but couldn't, I had to go to hospital with my Mom, sorry))

Edited by RyuKaiser

((It's kool Ryu.))

Seymour looked up and noticed how dark it was getting. He whistled to Alarm Clock and went back to the pokemon center. There Nurse Joy got his attention. "Excuse me. Are the guy that came in with the little boy?" "Why yes Nurse Joy. What is it?" "I have a message for you. Your mother came here and took him home. She told me to tell you that he's staying home from now on." "Thank you Nurse Joy. May I ask you a question? What did she look like?" "A little taller then me, brown hair, with a very serious look in her eye." "Thanks again, and where are your beds?" "In the back. If you go to the registration desk, and turn left you'll see a door. It's right there."

Seymour bowed and went to the back area. There he saw another trainer, but he was too tired to talk so he plopped his bag down and went to sleep. Alarm Clock got on the bed too and went to sleep on top of Seymour.

The ball clicked, an unexpected sound. Excited, Mia first went to the pokeball and held it close to her face, examining it and thinking of the pokemon inside. "Welcome to the team, hon." After placing the ball inside of her bag, Mia then went to Mareep and picked up the electric sheep. "Good job, girl!" She called, offering a quick hug to Mareep. "Reep, reep re-mar!"

After putting the small sheep down, she carefully went over to Sentret. She picked it up and called to Mareep. Without hesitation, the yellow wool was at her side, and they began their travels to Pring Town. Mia looked around, appreciating the scenery, but what truly excited her was the pokemon she was now surrounded with. Mareep had quickly grown to be a reliable partner, Sentret was becoming accustomed to traveling with the two, and Lotad would be a good addition to the team. She knew that in due time her team would change, but for now, she was content with the three she had. Before her thoughts could go any farther, it seemed that dusk was already settling on the land, soon to be taken over by the night. Mia moved a little quicker at that time, and right as the street lights brightened the town, she was arriving at the Pokemon Center.

"It's time to get in yer' pokeball, Mareep." Her hands reached into her bag for her first pokeball, labeled with a small "one" sticker, and offered it to Mareep. The blue head of the pokemon pushed itself into the button on the front, and a red beam of light quickly withdrew the static filled sheep. She looked then to Sentret, who had fallen asleep while holding on to her shoulder. Well, I never captured the little guy, so I best be leaving him out for the nurses. Entering the building, Mia moved to the counter and offered her two pokeballs, and then placed the Sentret down.

"Nurse Joy, this Sentret is a wild pokemon, and I'm afraid my Mareep paralyzed it while battling. I couldn't just leave it there so I was hoping, Mia paused searching for the words and a breath of air, "could ya' heal it for me?"

Nurse Joy smiled and, without any hesitation, took Sentret to the back room along with the two pokeballs. The nurse returned in a few moments to an anxious Mia standing at the counter. "They'll be ready in just a few minutes. You may sit and wait, if you would like." Nurse Joy had an authority in her voice that Mia felt obligated to listen too; in less than twenty minutes, all pokemon were returned to her, healthy and well rested.

"So, Sentret, would you like to come along with us?" Mia's voice was quiet, and she was petting the Sentret's head lightly. This was a question she was eager to ask, and hoping that the brown pokemon would be equally eager to accept. Mia pulled out a pokeball, and offered it to the Sentret; it had its own choice on where it wanted to be.

((Mia is done for the night, in Pring Town, and not going to sign up for the tournament. I think she'll just be a spectator tomorrow, since her pokemon aren't trained all that much. I'll have one more after this so she can get to bed. And Ryu, hope everything is ok, best wishes!))

Edited by Shijou-san

Shijou-san ~ ((it is ok, don't worry, it is not necessary to participate in the tourney, but it is to be on it for "tomorrow"))

Sentret looked at the girl and thought for a momment. She had been really nice to it, she even took care of it when the pokemon couldn't move, and taken it to a healing facility that made it feel better. That and watching how the girl treated her other pokemon Mareep, Sentret felt like it was the right choice to remain with her, she was a great human (not knowing it that these humans that take care of pokemon are called trainers). Sentret nodded and with a carefull swing of its tail it pressed the pokeball's button and it was dragged inside while smiling at the girl. The ball fell to the ground shaking once... twice... a third time and finally a click! was heard. Sentret had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Sentret, level 3, Jolly nature, increased Speed, decreased Sp. Attack

Edited by RyuKaiser

As Sentret was dragged into the pokeball, Mia smiled. Today had been an eventful day, but, of course it would be. After all, it was the first day of her journey. Cordially, she asked the Nurse for a room for the night, seeing as how she did not want to stay outside, at least not this time. The nurse promptly handed her a key card and Mia left to a room above the center, pokemon and bag in hand. Tomorrow, before the tournament, she made a note to go buy a few more pokeballs, and to get a belt for her team so they could be on hand whenever.

Inside her room, Mia layed down in bed, thinking over the day. For a first day, she had received three pokemon, all of whom she quite content to have. Tomorrow, to her knowledge would be a pleasant day. She would watch the tournament and learn how other trainers battled; she hoped to analyze their strategies to become better herself. However, those thoughts were for tomorrow. Before she knew it, Mia had drifted into a deep sleep.

Akira took a deep breath then said "Skit, use another Fake Out on the now distracted Mudkip! Imi, use rapid pecks!" Skit whinced as she was hit with the Mudslap, but quickly charged, then jumped into the air in front of the Mudkip, and clapped her front paws together. Imi started flinging his head up and down with pecks with the magikarp still on his beak. Akira then yelled "Skit, now use an attract followed by tail whip! Imi, use leer!" Skit quickly landed, then winked at the Mudkip, pink outlines of hearts appearing around the Mudkip, and circling. Once the move was done, Skit then charged forward at the Mudkip, then started slapping it's face with her tail, to not only cause some damage but lower defense. Imi stopped pecking, then leered at the Magikarp, hoping to not only lower it's defense, but scare it off of his beak.

Even as Mirk became infatuated, Tiamat held firm onto Imi, refusing to let go as she began to Splash violently, flinging herself and the Spearow around and using her own weight to hit the bird into the ground. "Mirk, focus!" Diomedes called, whistling loudly to his Mudkip. While being struck be Skit's tail, Mirk regained his senses momentarily, using Growl before hurling another glob of mud towards the Skitty's eyes to reduce accuracy. As the Spearow Leered at Tiamat, the Magikarp seemed only to get angrier; not scared in the slightest, Tiamat glared at Imi and Splashed more violently, slowly thrashing and dragging both herself and Imi towards Skit.

Akira ground her teeth then said "Skit, Jump back and get that mud out of your eyes, but listen closely and stay on gaurd to dodge! Imi, fly into the air to prevent the magikarp from splashing!" Skit quickly jumped back near Akira, then started using both her front paws and tail to get the mud out of her eyes, while also listening closely for approaching attacks. Imi quickly flapped his wings as fast as he could, till he launched into the air. Akira smiled then said "Now Imi, stay in the air for as long as you can, and shake your head!" Imi quickly started whipping his head back and fourth to try and get the Magikarp off it's beak. While also flying around in circles.

((Note; Magikarp is 5 times heavier than Spearow. XD))

Diomedes grinned as Imi took off. "Tiamat, hold on! And keep Splashing!" Tiamat wasn't perturbed by the height or the movement. She was focused entirely on the Spearow. "Karp- Karp- Magi!" She mumbled - something about what goes up must come down. She began to thrash about in mid-air, jerking Imi's head around and effectively destroying the circle-formation flight pattern and aiming to hurl the Spearow into a downward spiral. Mirk, still infatuated, couldn't do much else other than stand and stare in awe.

Edited by Jeimuzu

Akira grinded her teeth then said "Imi, land!" Imi quickly dive bombed to the ground, pulling up at the last second to not have a crash landing. Akira then said "Get that Magikarp off, Skit, help Imi!" Skit finally got the mud out of her eyes, and ran over to help Imi, who started running around in circles shaking his head. Skit ran over, and tackled the proccupied Magikarp. Akira then yelled "Now Skit, use another Fake Out, followed by Tackle, on the Mudkip!" Skit nodded, then ran over to the Mudkip, she then jumped in the air with a "Nya!" and clapped her front paws together, creating a shockwave of air to blow the Mudkip back. She then landed and went for a tackle on the Mudkip.

Even with the various attacks directed at her, Tiamat took very little damage. Especially at lower levels, Magikarp and their defensive capabilities surpassed their opponents. And Skit's attack power wasn't quite enough, being a species that used speed in battle. Tiamat, still holding the Spearow, flopped into Skit's direction, bashed Imi on the floor to prevent quick flight escape and threw the bird at the Skitty, bashing Imi with her tail for a better throw. Mirk was struck by Fake Out, and because of it regained his senses. "Mirk, Tackle it!" Recovering, Mirk began launching his own Tackle at Skit.

Morty woke up under the late afternoon sun, saying to no one in particular, ”Wow I sure slept for a long time!” He crawled on all fours towards the lake and splashed his face with some cold, refreshing water.

He called out to his pokemon, Cyto! Mir! Sakura! We’ve got to go already!”

His three pokemon popped out of nowhere, Cyto floated right behind him, Mir scurried out from the shrubs and Sakura broke the surface of the water. He took out 2 pokeballs and returned Mir and Sakura to their pokeballs. He picked up his bag and walked along the route back to Prig Town, with Cyto following close behind him.

--Prig Town--

Morty’s stomach suddenly growled, Cyto laughed and he blushed. He checked his PokeGear, turns out it was already 5 pm. Coupled with the fact that he skipped lunch, it was no wonder that he was hungry. He asked Cyto, Let’s get some dinner, shall we? Cyto just nodded and followed Morty. The duo walked into the Pokemon Center once again. He said, ”Hello Nurse Joy! I’d like to request for a room please.” She replied, “Sure, please hand me your PokeDex!” Morty handed over his PokeDex to Nurse Joy and she inserted it into the counter. When it was ejected, she returned the PokeDex to Morty. She continued, “There, all done! Please proceed to the hallway down the left of the Pokemon Center! Your room is room number 3.”

Morty thanked Nurse Joy and walked down the hallway, coming to a stop in front of a room that had a number “3” on the door. He opened the door and walked inside, placing his bag on the table, then lying on the bed. Cyto nudged him, Dinner? He replied with a cheeky grin on his face, Oh right!

Morty quickly got up and grabbed his wallet. He left the room, closing the door behind him. As he walked to the main entrance of the Pokemon Center, he noticed a group of people making poffins. He always wanted to make some, ever since his butler made some for his Gallade. He approached the group and looked over, hesitant to speak since it might disturb the process of making the perfect poffins. After a while, his stomach growled again and he sheepishly smiled and ran out of the Pokemon Center, with Cyto chasing behind him.

They soon got to the PokeMart and Morty purchased 2 cans of pokemon food and a packet of ready-made food (Bento?).

--Route 1--

They took a slow stroll to the lake and sat down. Morty called out Mir and Sakura from their pokeballs and placed spread the cans of pokemon food around them. He opened his packet of food and dug in.

((Guess I’ll stop here for now.))

Edited by woshiico0kie

The attacks of Sandshrew didn't stop zigzagoon. Sandshrew was hit with a several scratches and a tackle.

Sandshrew fell down but did a somersault and was back on its feet. "Sand shrew! Sand sand shrew!"

"Hang in there Sandshrew." Jayune called happily to her sandshrew. nothing like a good battle to start the day off. "Use sand attack again and keep scratching at the zigzagoon. Alternate between scratches and sand attacks."

That should be enough to keep the pokemon occupied. Jayune felt bad for the zigzagoon but she didn't want to run from it. She knew she didn't want to catch it either. What could she do? Only battle it.

"Maybe it'll go away if I feed it a berry?" Jayune mused to herself. The zigzagoon was so cute when it tried to clear it's eyes that she almost wanted to stop attacking. but she didn't want to catch it either. "And we're back to the beginning."