Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

Diomedes looked around. While he waited... He might as well get some training in. A girl was signing up for the tournament and contest. Maybe she'd be game. He stepped over to her, Mirk climbing up his leg and sitting on his shoulder. "I see your aiming to participate." He stated calmly, looking to a poster advertising the event.

Akira looked over to see a boy. She smiled and said "yeah. Skit and I are excited, aren't we Skit?" "Nya!" Piped up the little cat pokemon. Akira laughed and said "And I'm sure my others are as well."

Leopard-dragon The leer/tackle combo landed causing the pidgey to spiral back. It was a little dazed, but it quickly composed itself and used growl again while taking flight a few inches above the ground.

Sereena almost groaned aloud when she saw the pidgey spread its wing; positively sure it was going to fly away. When it didn't however, she started calling out orders to her pokemon again..." OK nice work Panser... another scratch Attack, now!"

"The little pokemon paused for a moment, an opponant that could fly was something new... but Pansear shook itself and attempted to give its most intimidating batttle cry before going in for another scratch attack, before the enemy flitted out of reach. Sereena watched intersted, was it her imagiantion or was her pokemon becoming more confident with its attacks?

((Fair, fair)) "Alright Gastly, use Secret Power twice, followed by a well focused Hypnosis. We need to get this guy asleep" Zaak shouted "This isn't over yet!

LeopardDragon Pidgey saw the Pansear give the battle cry and gave an intimidating growl. The scratch hit the pidgeys left wing causing it to land. The pidgey attempted to use tackle.

Me The two secret powers hit Alarm Clock. It didn't do much damage since they were physical moves. Houndour saw the hypnosis coming his way, quickly, and accurately, and he hightailed it out of the area, but ghe hypnosis kept coming. "Alarm Clock. Turn around, and set hypnosis on fire." Alarm Clock turned around, pelted the hypnosis with Ember, and got hit. The hypnosis was on fire, and that contributed to his flash fire ability, but he still fell asleep. The attack was intensified, and it went directly to gastly. Evading was impossible.

((This is a good battle so far.))

"As do we." "Kip!" "Lo~!" "Bid!" Each of them spoke up in turn, Mudkip to Lotad to Bidoof. Magikarp... Still in its pokeball. Diomedes nodded and smiled softly, looking to the Skitty. "Has your Skitty ever tried a poffin?" He asked, Ludo stepping forward and bouncing the pile of small baked treats on it's leaf.

Seeing that the Hypnosis had worked, though ember was coming towards Gastly, and fast, Zaak reacted quickly "quick Gastly, use Secret Power to try knock the ember back. Then use your Spite again on him!" ((This is an awesome battle! Your way better at writing than I am tho tongue.gif))

The ghastly tried to reverse the ember/hypnosis, but it was too powerful to stop or reverse. It did get weaker though, but it still did do a good amount of damage. The spite did hit though for 5 points off of Ember. Sebastian then screamed to Alarm Clock; "WAKE UP ALARM CLOCK!!!" ((FYI I flipped a coin to see if Alarm Clock woke up, and my luck is good.)) The houndour opened his eyes and gave a howl for no apparent reason.

((Thanks, but you're not a bad writer yourself. I just stress minor details. Do you want to continue? Because if Ghastly isn't koed he's very close to it.))

(( I dunno, would he still gain Exp points like it would be realistically? Or does Gastly need to take out Alarm Clock to gain Exp))

Shijou-san ~ As Mia and her pokemon were relaxing on the lake side, a wild Lotad(lvl 2) came out of it. The grass/water pokemon gave them the usual dumb look its species had and continued its way to the forest at the perplex sight of the trainer...

Rainbow_Joy ~ Zigzagoon couldn¿t avoid the next hit of Sandshrew. The ground mouse scratched its face this time, removing the sand off its eyes in the process. ZIgzagoon was happy and instinctively, began the retaliate of the Scratches. The racoon like pokemon ran towards the Sandshrew in an almost crazy Tackle without noticing the foe's next move, another Sand Attack. The sand got into the racoon's eyes once again, but this time, it didn't stopped Zigzagoon, the racoon kept running towards the now facing back Sandshrew and slammed its back before stopping to clear its eyes once again...

As the two tackles hit, Juliet was thrown back from the force, but seeing that she was not injured, Hermione quickly responded to the hit shouting "Juliet, use another tackle and take down the Patrat"

Zaak saw that Gastly was weakening and for the first time threw his pokeball, and a piercing white light shot out and engulfed Gastly, as it was returned to its ball. "Thanks for the battle, but I can't have Gastly fainting." he said to the older boy "You win, and sorry for quitting early, but I need to heal Gastly before the tournament, so fainting without leveling is not a good combo. Would you happen to have anything I could borrow to help heal Gastly up? I know berries usually work best, but anything would be good. I would pay you back when I get the money."

Serena realized a that moment that Pansear's scratch attack had hurt the bird pokemon's wing... the humane thing to do, she reflected , would be to capture it and get it to a pokemon center rather than leave it out her to struggle at finding food if she could.

"Ok, Pansear... hold off on the attack!" called Serena as she primed a pokeball to attempt to capture the injured pidgey. The little fire monkey look at her questioningly and then nodded, scurrying back to her side and out of the way.

"Pokeball, go!" Yelled Serena ss she tossed the item at the pidgey a few feet from her, then crossed her fingers .. this would be her second capture, IF it took.

Mia's eyes rushed open, if only to a squint. "I fell asleep," she paused, looking first to the also sleeping Sentret and then to Mareep, who must have woken up prior and was grazing on the grass before her, "But, for how long?"

She looked around, it was a bit cooler now, but by no means dark out. She decided that she had only been asleep for thirty or forty-five minutes. As Mia began to look at her bag for some sort of line for a fishing rod, a wild Lotad began walking past them.

"Hey! Mia screeched, gaining the attention of both pokemon. Mareep scurried to her side, instantly prepared. The Lotad seemed slightly confused at the call. "Mareep, are you ready for another fight? I think I'm gonna' try an' catch this one after, too." Mareep nodded, and readied itself for battle. Before Mia called for any attacks, she momentarily doubted herself. She had defeated pokemon before, but she had yet to officially catch one. Crossing her fingers behind her back, she wished for the best; however, she noticed the Lotad began walking off into the forest again.

"Mareep, use growl to get its attention. When it turns to face you make sure yer' right there for a tackle to hit it dead on!" The electric wool ran forward at her command, growling and gaining speed.

Sebastian motioned to Alarm Clock. "Good match. I think I have something.......AH!! Here. I have a spare potion. When the time comes let's trade. I'm planning on getting some pokemon that will need to be traded to evolve so how about that? I'm fine when it comes to money." Sebastian hands Zaak the potion, then offers his hand. "My names Sebastian. What's yours?"

Akira shook her head and said "No." Skit sniffed the baked treats, then ate a pink one happily, tail wagging.

Diomedes smiled as the Skitty ate and seemed to approve - knowing his cooking was appreciated was always nice. "Tell you what; if you give me a good battle, I'll make a batch of poffins for you, specially made to the preferences of your pokemon. They make great treats, and especially in Skittys case, add to the sheen of their lovely fur, so they help in appeal for contests."

"Call me Zaak" he said, taking the hand. "And thanks, I'll take that offer...So your pokemon's name is Alarm Clock, huh? Interesting name, what species is it?" Zaak said as he took out his pokedex.

Akira smiled and said "All right. How many pokemon you have? I have five, so what do you want, a one on one? or something like that?" Skitty smiled and said "Nya!" then started chasing her tail as she waited, since she saw it wagging.

As Skitty chased its tail, Chopper watched, soon getting dizzy. "Well, I have four pokemon, so how does a four-on-four double-battle sound to you?" Diomedes said, glancing back at the sound of a slight thud as the Bidoof fell over backwards.

theHPfreak ~ The Deerling didn't took much damage from the double Tackle it and Patrat had, but Patrat on the other hand, did. It was getting dizzy from the hit and the Deerling's trainer wsa taking advantage of that. The girl ordered Deerling to Tackle Patrat again. Stunned and dizzy, Patrat couldn't avoid the attack and was hit square on its back while moving in circles by the green deer and blasted to a tree. The hit maid Patrat get numbed, its face was a defeated, yet funny one (@_@) it couldn't fight again, the green deer had taken the best out of it...

LeopardDragon ~ The injured Pidgey was running, the best it could towards the Pansear, but with its wing hirt, there was not much strength left on it to do a good attack. Was this the momment when the girl trainer hurled a pokeball towards it, hitting Pidgey on its forhead while it was running. The ball popped open and dragged Pidgey inside in a red ray of light and fell top the ground. Inside, Pidgey tried hard to get out of it, but with an injured wing, it was not much strength left on it to do so, the ball sook violently as the bird fought inside of it to get released. Once... twice... a third time and finally a click! was heard, Pidgey had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Pidgey, level 3, Brave nature, increased Attack, decreased Speed

Shijou-san ~ The girl's shout made Lotad feel uneasy, but it continued its way back to the forest, when seconds later, it could hear it, a Growl came back of it. Lotad turned around just to face a running yellow cotton at it. Scared, it Growled back but the Growl didn't scared its opponent and the Tackle landed straight on its face pushing it back to a tree. Lotad, not knowing what else to do, decided it should have to defeat this yellow cotton if it wanted to return to the forest safely. Encouraged, Lotad ran as fast as it could Growling in the process as much as it could and finally, when it was infront of the sheep, it made a wierd face trying to Astonish the yellow cotton with it...

Me ~ Kaiser continued his walk through Pring Town. He moved to the east where a river could be seen. He sat down to let out his pokemon and hopefully, befriend Zigzagoon this time, when he saw something shining a few feet away from him. He moved to where it was and kneeled to see what it was...

((Item Please xd.png))

Edited by RyuKaiser

RyuKaiser ~ (oh, your luck...)

Item Found: TM43, Flame Charge

*doot-doot-doot, doot-dee-dee-doot-dee-dee-doo!*

"Houndour. I named him Alarm Clock because eventually I'm going to be sleeping in. HAHAHA!!! So yours is a Ghastly? Do you mind?" He pulls out his pokedex.

The attack surprised Mareep, but not enough to make her flinch. She stepped back, taking slight damage, and without waiting for an a attack to be called, flanked the pokemon on its left. Mareep was now understanding the tactic that Mia had used in multiple battles-- a tactic that was intended to make up for Mareep's current lack of a movepool. Mia smiled, using Mareep's movements to her advantage.

"Smart move, girl. Fake a tackle and climb on to the lilly pad on top of its head. Try yer' best to step off behind, and then tackle from behind." Mareep baaed, eager to try something different, if only slightly, and went for the attack to Lotad's side.