Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

Thud. Mareep landed at Mia's feet, weakened, but excited. After a moment she stood up, happily looking towards Mia. "Look girl!" Mia exclaimed, "You did it!" Mareep had a grin stretching across its small blue face "Mareep, mar!"

"I know you're hurtin' now, but I'm sure I have something to -- Ah!" As Mia had been shuffling through her bag, she had found a few berries that her mother had threw inside, reminding her how they helped to heal the sick Miltank. She handed one to Mareep, making note that she would have to search for the same kind on some trees. "Here, Mareep, take this. It'll make ya' feel better." Before Mareep finished, Mia had sighed a bit with relief, seeing the sheep felt better. "It's a good thing that Patrat's attack was lowered a bit, or else you really would've gotten hurt." Mareep paused, looking to Mia, and nodded in agreement.

The team of two walked along, happy to be where they were. However, the rustling in the grass soon came around again, and Mareep seemed eager for the next fight. She was eager to win, that is.

Edited by Shijou-san

"Ready" Zaak replied "Alright Gastly, your up!" Gastly swiftly came forward. "Gastly, use Secret Power, then follow that up with a powerful Hypnosis"

"So far so good" Zaak thought.

Edited by stromzone

Shijou-san ~ As soon as Mia and Mareep left the place and walked through the route, they caught the attention of another pokemon. It, the wild pokemn, curiously walked behind them carfeully, untill a miscalculation of it caused a rustle in the grass. The Mareep noticd it and stared at the grass eager to fight, the wild pokemon, knowing there was no reason to be hide anymore came out of them. A wild Sentret(lvl 3) jumped out of the bushes and infront of the pair, standing on its tail it looked at the Mareep confused of seeing that pokemon for the first time...

Me ~ Kaiser and his team finished eating, and at the quiet and peacefull of he lake they began to get asleep until something awaken the trainer. It was the "fishing rod" he had made, it was being pulled down and if it wasn't for his foot, it would have been. Kaiser stood up and grabbed the rod and pulled it out quickly. As soon as it was out, he could see it, a Magikarp(lvl 5) had bit the bait and was now out, it was his chance to capture it!

The trainer looked back at his pokemon who had awaken too and called for Pidgey, now it had had enough time to recover and could fly again. "Pidgey! us Tackle on that Magikarp!" he said while pointing at the red fish. The bird nodded and flew in the air before diving on a mighty Tackle towards the numb faced fish. The Tackle landed on it and pushed a few feet back. This angered Magikarp, the fish swam towards the Pidgey who was still over the lake and used a Splash to jump, then it turned around and gave Pisgey a show of its not common (for a Magikarp) strength using a Splash to hit the bird with its tail. Pidgey felt some damage, it was indeed a good way to use an useless move like Splash, and it surely did damage, but he wanted to prove his new trainer he could fight as good as Bagon. "its ok Pidgey, don't let it bother you, now come here and use Sand Attack, then follow it with a Tackle" ordered the trainer, he knew that if Magikarp's vision was numbed than it couldn't use another Splash in that way. Pidgey nodded and flew by the side of his trainer and landed on the ground, with its claws he began to throw the sand to Magikarp's face untill the fish couldn't see anymore. Noticing that, Pidgey flew in the air and use Tackle again landing it directly on Magikarp's right side. With its vission numbed Magikarp couldn't see where its foe was and began using Splash everywhere... luckily(?) the huge amount of water pushed by it cleared its vision and let it saw again.

Now, it was Magikarp's turn to retaliate. The fish swam really fast and used Splash in the same way before jumping and blasting pidgey with its tail repeteadly. "tsk" said Kaiser, but then he tought of something "Pidgey! use your claws and grab Magikarp out of the water and throw it close to theground, then use a Tackle!" he said, hopefully, this would finally beat Magikarp, the fish had been a relly troublesome one. Pidgey nodded, as as soon as Magikarp gave him a chance to move he grabbed it and threw it close to the ground, still on the water but with too little water to use that Splashing combo it had used before, this angered Magikarp, but there was nothing it could do, in this momment, to counter it. Once there, Pidgey dive bombed it and blasted the strongest Tackle he had done untill the momment. The Tackle manage to hit Magikarp and the angered fish faint due to the damage. "good Pidgey! now, move to a side" said the trainer as he took another pokeball from his pocket and hurled it at Magikarp. Pidgey flew backwards as the pokeball hit the fish and dragged it inside in a shining red ray of light and fell to the watery ground shaking...

RyuKaiser ~ *click... click... click!*

Pokemon Caught: Magikarp, level 5, Brave nature, increased Attack, decreased Speed

Edited by Jeimuzu

In her rush to reach the edge of PRing Town do to her oversleeping, Sereena stumbled into a patch of tall grass near the edge of town. Even she could hear the rstuling this time, and she hoped for both her and her pokemon's sake that she hadn't disturbed something big...

"Pa..pansear!" called the little pokemon; who didn't seem to be at all worried about the situation. On the contrary, the creature seemed to be eager to battle!ASerena had to laugh at the little pokemon's enthusiasm in spite of herself.

LeopardDragon ~ The rustling noise that caught the girl and Pansear's attention came from a pokemon. A Pidgey(lvl 3) was looking for food and in its scratch of the ground it moved the grass around it. At the hearing of another pokemon saying "Pa..pansear!" it came out from where it was. The Pidgey had mistaken the pokemon for a competition to its hunt for food and Growled at it tryig to make it go away...

Me ~ Kaiser remained quiet as the pokeball shook. When it stood still and the "catching sound" was heard, he smiled, he had caught the Magikarp he was looking for. "great job Pidgey!" he said to his bird pokemon. The trainer approached the ball and took it, he knew Magikarp had fainted, but mybe if it was on the water again it would recover. Kaiser threw Magikarp's pokeball in the air releasing the fish in a white ray of light to the lake "karp, karp?" it said confused, all Magikarp remembered was being batling a Pidgey close the the ground and now it was back on the water. "you feeling better Magikarp?" aske Kaiser approaching the water's edge to have a more clear look at the fish. Magikarp recognized him as the human who drove it into a battle and swam towards him and Splashed a lot of water to his face.

Kaiser cleaned his face "its ok... I understand you're angry... sorry for the beaten, but I wanted a Magikarp and you appeared... so.. it is practically your fault" he said joking to the fish. Magikarp clearly didn¿t liked this and Splashed water at the trainer again, but now, it felt the tiredness of the previous battle and began panting a little. Kaiser cleaned his face... once again and looked at Magikarp "I see you're tired, here have this" he said and gave Magikarp an Oran Berry, in small pieces, Magikarp was a fish and it wouldn't be able to eat it completely on one bite. Magikarp munched on the berry and began slowly to recover its health, and showed happyness by it. Kaiser smiled and looked at Magikarp, now, at this distance he could see it, Magikarp was male "hmm... your whiskers are yellow, so your male" he thought and kept feeding Magikarp.

After some momments of resting and making Magikarp feel secure with him and the rest of the team, Kaiser stood up "well, we better get going" he said and returned al his pokemon to their pokeballs and began walking to Pring Town before it would get late...

Edited by RyuKaiser

Mia and Mareep turned around, looking at the odd creature standing on its tail. All three seemed to be looking at each other in the same way, with slight confusion on their face. "Mareep, we're gonna need a few more levels if we want to get stronger, don't ya' think?" Mareep nodded, and Mia thought for a moment of if she should try to catch this Sentret or not.

"Mareep, mar, reep?" The sheep seemed to ask for direction in its battle. Mia smiled, and pointed at the Sentret. "Mareep, first use growl, and lower its attack. Then go for a tackle from behind, ya' hear?" The yellow ball of fluff nodded, and took on the same stance to attack as her last battle.

Shijou-san ~ The Sentret remined still at the img of the sheep talking to its trainer. Confused on what to do, Sentret came down of its tail and stood on the ground using its tiny legs. After that, the Mareep Growled at it, Sentret, thinking this was a joke, did the same and let out a Growl at the sheep. Before it could noticed though, the sheep had dissapeared, Sentret looked to the surroundings not finding her, but then it feeled it, a Tackle from behind, the Mareep had moved behind of it and now was Tackling it. Sentret was now really confused, it wanted to play but now was being attacked. It wouldn't let another pokemon to treat it that way either so it moved to the Mareep and Scratched her with its front paws, then stepped back and stood over its tail trying to intimidate her...

Me ~ After some minutes.. well, a couple hours of walking, Kaiser could see far in the distance the shade of Pring Town he knew he was going to be able to get there before night so he hurried untill a stone on the way made him stumble and fell to the grass where he encountered a wild pokemon...

As Diomedes awaited the treatment of the Furret Madison had brought in, he looked to his pokemon. He blinked at Ludo... The Lotad appeared to have something in his mouth, other than a poffin or berry. "Ludo... What is that? I hope you didn't steal it." Blinking, the Lotad looked up at Diomedes as if offended. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Where did it come from, then?" With one paw, Ludo pointed into the crowd. It was in fact a sort of thank-you gift from making the food, but Ludo couldn't exactly say that. "Hm. I'll go ahead and trust you, but if I find it to be stolen, I warn you, I'll not be happy." Ludo pouted and stared at Diomedes irritatedly. As Diomedes leant down and outstretched one hand, it placed the item in his palm, more to prove a point than anything else.

*random item, please~!*

Jeimuzu ~ Item Found: Max Potion

Me ~ Kaiser looked up and saw it, an angry Zigzagoon(lvl 4) was staring at him, ready for attack. The trainer stepped up as fast as he could and threw one of the pokeballs in his belt in the air, intantly the ball released a white ray of light that took the form of Bagon. "good, it was Bagon, I was afraid I'd took Magikarp's" he thought watching the dragon infront of him. "Bagon use Rage!" he said. Bagon knew what his trainer pretended so he used Rage, instantly it began getting angered by nothing, but was then when the equally angery Zigzagoon Growled at him and followed the Growl with a Tackle that pushed Bagon back, raising his attack in the process. "now Bagon, Bite and then slamm it with your head!" yelled Kaiser, the Zigzagoon didn't seemed friendly at all, and he didn't wanted to get bitten by a racoon. Bagon nodded and Bit Zigzagoon on its back shaking it in its mouth and then spitting the racoon to a side of the grass, when the racoon was there, Bagon ran at it and rammed it with his hard head pushing the racoon to a nearby tree. Zigzagoon, clearly weakened, but still angry stood up and Growled again before running towards Bagon and Tackle him again. "Bagon, use your head again!" said Kaiser said poiting at Zigzagoon. Bagon grabbed Zigzagoon and slammed it with his head a couple times before letting it go. Zigzagoon fell unconcious, clearly defeated to the ground.

Kaiser looked at it quiet, awaiting it would move... but nothing, it had fainted. Kaiser took a pokeball from his pocket and with a smile said "you're pretty strong, hope you won't be angry at me after this" and hurled the pokeball to the fainted pokemon..

Edited by RyuKaiser

((I'm sorry, I though Shijou was still here... Otherwise I'd of done the encounter. ^^'))

Diomedes placed the Max Potion in the bag, petting Ludo gently. "Oh, don't give me that look." He plucked one of the poffins off its head and popped it into his mouth, instantly cheering it up. "Good thing I can cook. I've avoided so many disagreements that way."

((nah its ok, don't worry laugh.gif ))

Me ~ The pokeball hit the fainted Zigzagoon on its belly and dragged it inside in a red ray of light before it fell to the ground shaking. Inside, Zigzagoon tried to fight back, but was too tired to move so it was nothing it could do as the ball shook once... twice... a third time and finally a click! was heard! Zigzagoon had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Zigzagoon, level 4, Hasty nature, increased Speed, decreased Defense

Kaiser remained quiet untill the ball stood still, he had caught his third pokemon! Now, he was sure he had a strong team to face the upcoming tournament... exept for Magikarp, even angry there was not much he could do, but still, he was his pokemon and Kaiser wanted to be with it at the tournament. The trainer approached the ball and took it "you're a strong pokemon Zigzagoon" he whispered and put the ball away in his belt, he didn't wanted to see how angry Zigzagoon was after that fight, and he didn't had more Oran Berries to give it and try to cease its anger. "let's go Bagon" he said and walked with Bagon towards Pring Town, maybe now they wouldn't have to face anymore pokemon, it had been a busy day and it was already getting dark...

-----Pring Town-----

It didn't took them long to arrive to Pring Town, at the entrance he could see the park where the tournament should take place the next day to the west, and the Pokemon Center almost right infront of the entrace at the east. He thought it was a good time to go heal his pokemon, after all, they have had a tough day, all of them.

Kaiser entered the Pokemon Center and after greeting Nurse Joy he handed his pokemon to her for she to heal them as he passed by the registering zone to register for the tournament. After he had done it, he retrieved his pokemon and walked outside of the center and walked around Pring Town to know the place...

((I'm so sorry I wasn't here! I had to have some dinner with the family (it's a big ordeal in my house). Are you looking for an encounter in the town?))

The growl lowered Mareep's attack, but Mia was not concerned, not yet. As soon as the scratch had landed, Mareep fell to the ground. Mia almost ran over, but instead decided that Mareep could handle what was to come.

"Mareep, you can do this!" She called, as the electric sheep stood. "Watch it's claws, and jump and tackle to knock it off balance." Mia felt some concern for the small brown pokemon, and felt that she would have to help it after the battle. She glanced around, noticing a fruit-bearing tree in the distance and made a mental note of it in her mind. During her time of thought, Mareep was executing what Mia had asked to the best of her ability.

Diomedes blinked as Kaiser, another male that worked at the lab while he had, walked into the pokemon center and left rather hastily. If Diomedes hadn't known the guy from working with him, he might have decided it was rude, but that was just how Kaiser rolled. It was unlikely the guy even noticed him. Oh well. Though, thinking about it, Diomedes would probably benefit from asking for Kaiser's assistance. Diomedes knew for a fact that Kaiser had worked with Magikarp and Gyarados before, and his fascination with Dragon-type pokemon practically assured that he would have gone for a Magikarp of his own. A few training battles would help both of them out. He held up and gazed at the pokeball containing the shiny Magikarp that had previously attacked him... "...I hope its not too annoyed with me..." He muttered. "Kip?" Diomedes' musings were interrupted by Mirk. "Oh? Nah, I'm sure she won't begrudge you. I only hope she cheers up before she evolves, or we'll all get it, I couldn't just send her to Professor Pine." After a moment, Mirk and Diomedes both shared the same characteristically thoughtful smirk. No, sending an angry Gyarados to Professor Pine wouldn't be particularly nice, but... It would be rather funny.

Sandshrew successfully attacked but was thrown back by a tackle. The Zigzagoon was trying to clear his eyes from the sand.

"Sandshrew scratch again!" Jayune shouted. "And use Sand attack after it again."

If she could keep it occupied, then it would be easier for Sandshrew to defeat it.

Serena grinned... another wi;ld Pokemon? Very well, then. "Ok, Pansear, I think you know what to do!" she called. "Pan...sear", the pokemon nodded, hopping down from its trainer's shoulder to face the wild pidgey. The little fire type was not intimidated in the slightest by the pokemon's attempt at a growl.Pansear had no interest in the foods that pidgey liked, but it wwanted to see if its trainer would order it to battle.

"Ok, give a Leer attack, and then follow thrrough with a scratch", called Serena.

The little pokemon obediently did as its trainer asked... and then turned once again to face the little bird pokemon. Pansear was interested... it had never faced an opponant with wings and feathers before.

Serena watched her pokemon... it was obvious the the little fellow was n't sure what to make of pidgey, though she woulsd do what she could to help. "Another scratch, Pansear!" She called out again, reminding her pokemon not to let its opponant get the advantage of its distraction

Sebastian grinned when the gastly attacked. "Alarm Clock jump into the trees over there then use Ember." The houndour jumped into a groove of trees and hid within the dense canopy. The only thing seen was a fireball coming from the trees. "Do that again Alarm Clock." The houndour jumped to another tree and continued.

Knowing that if ember kept hitting gastly, he would faint, zaak shouted an order to him "Gastly, use Spite and wipe out his ember move!" gastly moved forward and drifted away from the embers flying towards him. Then he focused On the Houndoor and fired off the Spite.

The spite hit, but it removed 3 pp. ((I used a dice. First time I got a 1. Second I got a 5 so I added the two and divided by 2. Fair?)) "Alarm Clock. Continue the assault. Use Ember constantly, and continue to jump from tree to tree." Sebastian looked at Zaak and said; "You're good, but I have type advantage and a quicker pokemon."

Shijou-san ~

As the Mareep stuck it, Sentret fell back, intimidation not working. Evidently this battle was one-minded and serious, not the game it had assumed. Using Foresight, Sentret jumped up quickly and struck the Mareep again with a Scratch. It then suddenly paused, sparks from the Mareep's wool coat shocking it as Static took effect. Attempting to rear back up on to its tail, Sentret struggled, paralysed.

Edited by Jeimuzu

"Mareep! Mia called, concern edging its way into her voice. Mareep was growing weak, but only one or two more hits should do it, and help her complete the battle at hand. The sheep stood, slightly shaky, and looked at Mia, hoping she had not done anything wrong. Mareep only wanted to please her trainer, and was trying her best.

Mia, seeing the look on the small blue face before her, smiled and said, "Alright, Mareep. You're doin' great. Now while its paralyzed, go for a tackle, but don't wear yerself' out too much." She knew that the sheep would not be able to handle attacking with full force. Mareep and Mia alike lacked endurance and, more importantly, experience. A flash of yellow darted across the clearing, making its way to the unmoving Sentret.

Shijou-san ~

Sentret made to move out the way, but couldn't. Genuine fear showed in its eyes, it didn't understand what was going on - electric types were unseen here, and the wild pokemon had no experience with the effects of paralysis. As the woolen pokemon took charge at it, Sentret panicked, trying desperately to move - but was too soon struck by the Mareep's tackle. It hurtled backwards, rolling amongst the roots of a tree, trying and failing to stand up. "Seeennnn... Tre-..." It gave up, choosing to just lie there.

The Sentret fell to the ground, not quite fainted, but clearly unable to battle. Mareep went to the small brown scout pokemon and nudged it upwards, so it could be in a sort of sitting position. Realizing her carelessness in her previous battle with the Patrat, Mia looked to the distance and once again spotted the tree of Oran berries and plucked as many of the blue fruit as she could handle. Placing about three into her bag, she grabbed another handful, and made her way back to Mareep and Sentret.

Mareep looked at Mia as she dug through her bag for two small, round, metal plates. The girl served one Oran berry each onto the two plates, dug for a spot of pokemon food (not for healing), and placed the meal in front of the two pokemon. "Mareep, reep! The splotch of yellow exclaimed happily, before delving into the food in front of her.

"Eat up, girl, this is our lunch for the day." Mia smiled, gently patting the top of Mareep's head. She then pushed a plate in front of the Sentret, so that it did not have to move far to pick up it's berry and meal. Without a word she also grabbed her own lunch, and began to eat with the three.

I can't heal the poor thing for the paralysis... Mia thought to herself with worry. She cocked her head to one side and smiled a bit, gently urging the Sentret to eat. "Sentret," She cooed, getting the pokemon's attention. "If ya' come with me, I can get ya' properly healed at the pokemon center in town."

Eagerly, both Mia and Mareep waited for a response.

((I'd like to offer a pokeball, but I don't want to push too far since Ryu isn't here. At the very least, if the Sentret agrees to follow along, I'll heal it and release it.))

Edited by Shijou-san

Shijou-san ~

((I'm sure once you heal it, Ryu'd have it join you willingly. After all, Diomedes got a Bidoof by offering it food. So until he returns, just have it tag along.))

The Sentret, once helped upright by Mareep, blinked and huffed. Well, at least the battling seemed to be over. It prodded the metal plate curiously as the human and Mareep said something about food. With the oran berry and pokemon food set in front of it, it quickly identified and claimed its berry, gnawing at it hungrily. It looked at the food mix, however, with a hint of suspicion. It seemed caught off guard as Mia cooed to it, and would probably have jumped if it weren't paralysed. After what seemed to be consideration, it looked back at the food and reached out with one small paw, plucking some and tasting it. "...Tret?" It scooped up a larger portion and continued to eat, more than happily. Looking back to the trainer, it nodded its approval, of the food and the plan.

"Now then," Mia called to both pokemon in front of her, standing up. "We've gotta' get a move on, or we won't make it to Pring Town by the end of the day." Mareep jumped up almost immediately to Mia's side, refreshed and content. Sentret, on the other hand, was having trouble moving from the place it was seated. At least, Mia's thoughts streamed through her mind quickly, This little guy has some HP.

She moved to the tree roots and gently picked up the Sentret, holding it first like a small babe. After moving out of the tall grass and walking for nearly a half hour, her arms had grown tired. She to Mareep, who would often run ahead and graze until Mia caught up, and then to the Sentret in her hands. Mia stopped for a moment, catching her breath. "Sentret, do you think you could stay in my bag while I walk? You can stick yer' head out and watch where we're goin'."

The Sentret's ears moved from side to side as it piped "Tret, sentret." and it agreed to move to Mia's bag. She moved some of her items around, and placed the small creature inside, leaving the top open so it could do just as she had said.

She continued to walk along, the sun now at its brightest, hottest hour of the day, as she neared a lake. Searching for shade, Mia gladly went to sit beneath a tree and marvel at the days events. Mareep sat down carefully in front of her, as Mia pet her head. Sentret, still paralyzed and unhappy with the inability to play, also sat down. For a few minutes the three relaxed, blissfully unaware of anything that went on around them.

Edited by Shijou-san