Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

Hermione woke up in the poke center, remembering she had fallen asleep. Her ankle was still sore, but felt much better. She noticed there was another small boy sleeping in one of the other beds. She snuck out of the room quietly so as not to wake him, and spent a while trying to find her Juliet (she didn't want help). After taking her, she decided to go register for the contest, then she headed out to route 1, with her fully healed pokemon. She hoped this time she would be more on guard, and ready for anything. There was a small rustle in the tree above her, and Hermione looked up, prepared for battle.

akiraa ~ The Patrat got infatuated by the Attract of Skitty, now, the scout pokemon felt like it was in love of her and remained still while the kitten attacked it. The shock of air thrown by the kitten hit Patrat raising it in the air and finally letting it fall to the ground after a couple of seconds. After taking that much damage, Patrat semi-recovered its senses and shook its head, it lookes at the kitten and Leered at her before rushing on a Tackle with its eyes close to avoid the attaction betray him...

stromzone ~ Item Found: TM10 - Hidden Power

((you have luck, I didn't thought it would thrown a TM, but it did, congrats laugh.gif ))

theHPfreak ~ On the trees close to where Hermione was walking, some Patrats were scouting the surroundings. Feeling and watching the girl approaching, one of them, Patrat(lvl 2), fell from the tree to face her...

dragoon ~ Item Found: Potion

((I've forgot this last time))

Me ~ ((continuing the battle))

Bagon came out of the pokeball and glared at the wild Patrat. The scout pokemon crossed its arm and glared back at Bagon, now, this seemed more a glaring contest than an actual battle. Kaiser saw it and didn't wanted to loose time, knowing he should arrive Pring Town this same day. But, it was still early, he thought of something, something that might help on the tournament the next day... "now Bagon Rage!" he said. Bagon nodded and begn getting angry about... well... nothing. Patrat took this chance and Leered at Bagon while the dragon used Rage. The lowerness of attack did little to the anger dragon who was still infront of the Patrat. Patrat thought Bagon frozed out of fear and ran towards him and Tackled the dragon. Kaiser smiled, the Rage was a move that take strength of the attacks recieved by the user. Indeed the Rage helped Bagon, after reciveing that Tackle the dragon's eyes got red out of anger and its body was filled with strength awaiting to get released. Kaiser saw Patrat off guard and ordered Bagon "now, Bite!" he yelled. Bagon turned and opened his mouth, instantly, his fangs grew and shined in a white glow. The tiny dragon rushed at the Patrat and Bit it with the enraged bite combo hurting badly the pokemon. "enough Bagon, spit it now" said Kaiser in a serious look, his idea had worked, but it was no excuse to torture another pokemon. Bagon, still enraged, didn't liked the idea, but knew he needed to obey his trainer and spit the Patrat to the ground. "now, let's go" said Kaiser aiming to leave now while the Patrat was still concious.

Bagon nodded reluctantly and walked to his trainer. But behind him, the Patrat stood up and out of anger, Tackled bagon from behind. The hit pushed bagon to the ground. Kaiser heard the noise of the still going battle and turned just to see Bagon being thrown to the ground, he knew he needed to defeat this Patrat before it hurt itself. "Bagon, use your head and slam that Patrat" said the trainer, bagon nodded and with the power of the Rage still going, rammed Patrat with his head throwing it through the air and landing the pokemon on the ground finally defeated. "good Bagon, now return" said Kaiser aiming bagon's pokeball towards him and returning the dragon to it. Kaiser then walked to the fainted Patrat and took one of te Oran Beries from his backpack and put it on the Patrats front paws "hope you get better" he thought and then leaved towards the lake...

Edited by RyuKaiser

Skit backed up a bit from the leer, scared, but shook her head when Akira said "Dodge!" Skit quickly jumped to the side, getting barely hit by the tackle. Akira then said "Now use another Fake Out, and back it up with a Tackle of your own!" Skit nodded, then jumped in the air in front of the Patrat, she then clapped her front paws together sending a shockwave from them. Once she landed, no matter the outcome of her first move, she then went to tackle into the Patrat.

James was surprised when he saw the spearow flew out of the grass and instantly used leer on Phanpy. James wasn't expecting the pokemon to be a flying type but thought up a plan to get the spearow on the ground so that Phanpy would attack it. "Phanpy pick up rocks with your trunk and use your strenght to make them reach spearow." Phanpy picked up a fist-sized rock and threw it at the spearow before picking up another smaller rock and throwing it at spearow.

((Yeah, I remembered seeing at least one angry Magikarp at some point, so I assumed a peeved one would be within the boundries of acceptable. And thankyou~. Sorry for making it appear, I thoughts since shinies were determined by us individually it would be more efficient. xP))

Diomedes exhaled a deep breath. "Ah... Crisis averted." "Kip..." Mirk was still slumped. And really quite tired at this point. Diomedes laughed softly. "You did wonderfully. And you're getting awfully good at fighting in mid-air." The Mudkip swelled with pride, standing again before giving up and sliding down into Diomedes' arms. "Okay, okay, we'll just head to Pring Town, then. We need to register for the tournament, anyway." Picking up the pokeball containing his shiny new companion, Diomedes had Chopper return to his pokeball and went on his way.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Pring Town-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After a relatively peaceful walk out of Route 1, Diomedes reached his destination; Pring Town. A nice, quiet place, mostly consisting of elderly locals and pokemon adapted to living among them in confidence. He strode into the pokemon centre, and after being typically greated by Nurse Joy, dropped off his pokemon. "Can I sign up for the tournament here, please?" He added, answered with a form and pen. After signing his name, he smiled, taking his pokemon back. "Thank you."

"Oh... oh no," Madison whispered, shaking slightly. In her haste to appease the Furret, she had completely forgotten that the berries had absorbed a great deal of the poisoned water, there was no way they were fit to be eaten! She cautiously approached the Furret, gently touching it to see how much it would react. When it made no movement, she backed away, trying to figure out what to do.

She could hear the sounds of small Sentret scurrying about not too far away, what would happen if they came back to find their mother sick? Or... worse, if she died?

"Holly? Think you can stay here and keep an eye on the Sentret?" she asked, looking at Ziggy. He nodded, moving into the bushes to help conceal himself. Madison called Holly back into her pokeball, after that, she picked up the remaining berries (she would have to dispose of them properly, this time) and the Furret. Pring town wasn't too far away, and if she moved fast, maybe she could get the Furret to the Pokemon Center...

----

The town must have been closer than she thought, that or Madison had run far faster than she could imagine. Either way, she reached the Center in a good amount of time. The Furret was shivering, but she was still breathing, and that was good enough. Madison only faintly noticed that one of the people there seemed familiar as she made it up to the desk, panting slightly as she laid the Furret down.

"She... she got into some bad berries..." Madison explained. "Long story, there was an angry Seaking... can you help her?" she asked, giving the nurse a desperate look.

"Of course. Just wait here for a little bit," the nurse said in a kindly tone as she took the Furret. "And we can see about fixing your arm up, too," she added, looking at the scratch on Madison's arm.

(For the record, I was mentioning the fact that Diomedes was there... I don't think he'd have left by the time she showed up x3)

((yes!))

Zaak took the machine and used it to teach Gastly the move Hideen Power. Then, the two of them wandered around, hoping to find something useful to use in the tournament.

Edited by stromzone

As the Patrat leaped dowm, Hermione threw out Juliet's pokeball. A white light came out, forming the shape of a small deer. Immedietly, Hermione shouted, "Juliet, use Growl, then Tackle it!"

((Nope. He's too hungry for adventure. Must get fewd. D:))

After having received permission to do so, Diomedes had taken to a small cooking session in the large waiting area of the pokemon center, an old woman's Charmander graciously lending its flame to heat the various concoctions. Involved locals were happy to lend berries, especially when Diomedes offered to make poffins in return. Ludo, now finally awake, had taken quite nicely to it's new trainer's poffin recipe, and was happily munching one as it carried a small pile on the leaf on its head, serving them to people and pokemon nearby. Chopper was sat in the bag, handing Diomedes berries while munching on a few he had 'reserved', while Mirk stirred and ground berry juice, holding the pestle from earlier in his mouth.

Diomedes blinked as the girl from two meetings past, Madison, burst into the center, holding a rather ill-looking Furret. Rising to his feet, he stepped casually over to her. "Woah... What, eh... What happened to you?" Luck did not seem to be on her side, at least from the look of her. Oh, and the Furret she had brought with her...

Serena, after having a few berries for her breakfast,happened to check the clock on her pokegear and realized that she had overslept... majorly. She really needed to learn to set the alarm on her pokegear's clock in the morning. After a quick pack up she dashed off in the direction of Pring Town... hoping that she wasn't too late to enter the tournament. Pansear chattered mischievously in her ear... evidently oblivious to its trainer's desire to hurry.

"Oh, man.. Oh man..." she muttered to herself as she ran to town panting for breath as she went. Her sisters would, no doubt have said that this was typical of her... always disorgaizes, always running late.

Edited by LeopardDragon

"Ah... you know that Seaking that attacked me?" Madison said, watching anxiously for the nurse to return. "The berries? I... I was an idiot, I didn't get rid of them. Then I ran into that Furret, I think she was just watching over her children. She looked like she was going to attack, so I thought giving her some food would calm her down and... and now look," she said, shaking her head.

"I left Ziggy to make sure nothing hurt the Sentret, I don't want to bring her back just to find her babies have been eaten or captured or something."

Jayune woke up in the tent. James was gone. Phanphy and Pidgey were too.

"Sand?" Sandshrew looked at Jayune. Jayune nodded. "We need to find them. In case they get into trouble."

Peeking outside, Jayune smoothed her hair down. There were thumping sounds coming from the grass and a bird was flying. Something was tossed up to it.

"Phanphy, toss rocks at it!" It was definitely (with an I, not an A) James. Jayune ran towards him. "Sorry I got up so late! You could have woken me but-"

The pokemon they had found was a spearow. Jayune disliked them. They usually flew in packs and it hurt when they pecked you with their sharp beaks. Jayune had a nasty run in with them before and she certainly didn't want to do it again. Sandshrew prodded her. "Sandsandshrew."

"Right, Sandshrew. We have to be careful."

akiraa ~ The Patrat failed the Tackle, luckly(?) for it, it had opened its eyes before crashing to a tree. The wild pokemon turned around to look for its foe and saw Skitty in the air in the same momment the kitten was using another Fake Out. Patrat watched her with a face like saying "not again..." as the shock wave hit it and crashed him to the ground. When he was trying to recover, the kitten pokemon had already landed and was running towards it and landed another Tackle, a Tackle so strong that Patrat fainted at the impact...

monkeyboy ~ The rpcks thrown at the Sperow made it hard for the pokemon to keep in the air. The bird could avoid some of them, but one hit it and cause it to land on the ground. Once there, Spearow angered and jumped infront of Phanpy Pecking him repeatedly...

stromzone ~ that's not how TMs work, read their description at Bulbapedia and you'll see the proper way of using them. And, after registering fro the tournament, you cannot have more wild encounters.

theHPfreak ~ The Patrat stood infront of the girl, its arms crossed in confidence even after she released her pokemon. The green deer let out a Growl that didn't scared Patrat at all, but retaliate the attack with a Leer on its own. When the scout pokemon saw the deer running to it, it recognized the move, a Tackle. So it do a Tackle on its own. Both pokemon crashed in mid field, the power of the attacks colliding send them in separate ways, the Patrat clearly more hurt than the Deerling...

Rainbow_Joy ~ As Jayune got close to James, she caught the attention of another pokemon. A Zigzagoon came out of the grass and looked up at the girl at the same momment her Sandshrew came out of its pokeball...

Phanpy continues to toss rocks at the spearow as James turned to look at Jayune. "You looked to be sleeping so peacefully. I didn't want to wake you up. When we are done with this battle we will head to Pring Town, I guess we still have to tear down our camp too though." James said as an after thought before turning his attention back to the battle at hand. When he turned back to the battle he saw that the spearow had landed and was pecking at Phanpy who was dodging some of the attacked but others were making contact. "Phanpy use growl and than flail on spearow." Phanpy jumped back out of the range of spearow before releasing a trumpet at the spearow and then swinging his trunk around as he tried to pummel the spearow into submission.

Edited by monkeyboy225

Tobias heard some trainers walking around, and unknown to them he opened his eye very carefully to see who it was. Nobody I know. Might as well get up and train. He got up and stretched. At that point Tornado came back with a letter in his claws. He took it and read it. "JIMMY IS WHAT? YOU KNOW HE'S TERRIFIED AND YOU LET HIM GO? I WANT HIM BACK HERE. NOW!!!" ((Mama mad. Don't get mama mad!!)) Tobias wasn't shocked, but he did know about Mamas attitiude. "Mother? He's safe. We escaped the Gyrados and am in Pring Town. He's sleeping comfortably at the pokemon center. He's. Safe. I'm making sure of it."

-Love Tobias with hugs and kisses.

He gave Tornado the reply and Tornado went back to Tobiases house.

Tobias went over to the water and released Raccoon. He wanted some items and the zig was the best for that.

Edited by dragoon1234

Mareep had done exactly as Mia asked, but the Patrat was considerably smarter than expected. Before she had the chance to say dodge, Mareep had already been hit and was currently laying at Mia's feet.

"Come on, girl, you can do it!" She said, urging on the ball of fluff. Mareep stood up, a bit shakily, not wanting to lose. "Now, go for one more tackle, dead on!" She cried, and watched as the yellow sheep reared onto it hind legs before taking off as quickly as it could.

As James was talking, a zigzagoon popped out of the grass.

Jayune stood there with a dumb expression on her face. "Uhhhhhmmmmmm."

Something clicked dully in her head. "Oh! Right! Go Sandshrew!"

Sandshrew stepped forwards towards the Zigzagoon. "Sand?" Sandshrew waited for the command.

Not completely awake yet, Jayune watched the small pokemon. "Sandshrew, Attack!"

Sandshrew sweat-dropped. "San Sandshrew."

Jayune thought for a moment. Her mind cleared and she felt really embarressed.

"Sorry Sandshrew! Use Sand attack and follow up with a scratch!"

Akira said "Yes!" As she took out another pokeball. She then tossed it at the fainted Patrat, grinning. Skit smiled and padded over with a happy "Nya!" For her work. She was happy she could help Akira so much with all of this. Akira bent down and petted Skit on the head, while she watched the ball excitedly.

there was another boy, who was very tall, and probably much older than him, over by the water, and seeing as though he hadn't encountered any wild pokemon, he asked the boy "Hey, do you want to battle? My Gastly is pretty weak right now and I need to level him up before the tournament" ((dragoon this is you btw)).

Edited by stromzone

"Okay..." Diomedes mulled it over for a while. "It'll all be fine, I'm sure. You panicked, it was an easy mistake, and the majority of people in the same, if rather specific, situation would have done the same." He offered her a comforting smile. "But, hey... You're fixing the problem. Just take a deep breath, try to calm down. I'm sure the Furret will be fine." While he was there, Diomedes quickly signed up for the contest accompanying the tournament - talk of contests with the locals tempted him into giving it a try. "I'll come with you to return it to the forest, if you want."

"Would you?" Madison asked, smiling nervously. "I would kind of like some back up in case she gets angry. I also want to find some good berries to leave, too. Or one of those... what are they, 'poffins'?" she asked. "Something people were making back over there," she said, pointing towards where people were cooking the berries.

Sebastian looked back from looking for items and smiled. "A gastly huh? I better change pokemon then." He returned raccoon to his pokeball and released Alarm Clock. "I haven't got that much experience with Alarm Clock here either so a little battle won't hurt. Ready?"

monkeyboy ~ The Spearow kept on Phanpy's head ramming it with repeated Pecks, most of them do some damage, but some failed. Despite this, the Elephant had managed to scape its attacker and let out a loud Growl, that in Phanpy's case was a really loudly trumpet noise. The loud noise stunned Spearow for a second, a second enough for the small elephant to get to it and ram it with a Flail move. Repeated trunk blasts fell over Spearow the same way its Pecks have done before with Phanpy. Spearow knew that using a Peck or a Leer wouldn't help it to scape from Phanpy's trunk, so it did the only thing it could thought to do. The tiny bird, clawed its, well, claws, on Phanpy's trunk when he slammed it and used the elephant's next impulse when raising it to set itself free. Sperow flew off of Phanpy's trunk when the small elephant kept slamming the ground. Spearow Leered at it and severly weakened now, dived towards Phanpy as its beack glew in a white light, the last Peck, was meant to lando on the Phanpy's back, the last move Spearow would do before faiting...

Shijou-san ~ Patrat stood still awaiting the foe's next move. Clearly weakened, it could see the Mareep running heading a tackle towards it. With the remains of its strength, Patrat did the same, and both pokemon crashed in mid field flyin in opposite directions. Mareep at her trainers feet and Patrat, finally defeated on the exact opposite side...

Rainbow_Joy ~ Zigzagoon acted confused at the strange acting of the girl human. First, she only looked at it, and after, as well as Sandshrew, it didn't knew what she meant by "attack". Momments after, when she was possibly awake, her pokemon began the attack. Zigzagoon didn't knew why it was attacked, all it wanted was to scare the girl and her pokemon, but now, its "joke" had became battle. Sand fell upon Zigzagoon's eyes and numbed its sight, confused, the racoon tried to clear them, but little it could do before a Scratch landed on its face... Conviniently, it face was being tapped by its paw when it was trying to clear its eyes, so it face didn't got injured, but still, it recieved damage. Zigzagoon didn't wanted to fight, but it was not going to let them beat it either. With a better sight now (but not quite recovered) it let out a Growl at the Sadnshrew infront of it before hitting it with the best Tackle it could at so short distance. The tackle pushed Sandshrew away from it and Zigzagoon coninued trying to clear its eyes again, with the other paw now, it didn't wanted another Scratch hurt its ijured paw again...

akiraa ~ The ball hit the fainted Patrat on its chest. It dragged it inside in a red ray of light and fell to the ground shaking. Having not actual battle inside of it, the ball shook without violence and after some seconds a click! was heard. the Patrat had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Patrat, level 3 , Naughty nature, increased Attack, decreased Sp. Defense

Me ~ It was past noon when Kaiser finally got to the lake. he stood there watching the crystal clear water, the pokemon inside of it could be seen, Goldeens, Poliwags, lots of Magikarps and even some Seakings, Poliwhirls and Gyarados could be seen on the distance. He let out a long and pleasent sigh, he enjoyed this view, and how couldn't he, here was the borning place of a Gyarados he took care while he was working as assistant of Prof. Pine in his lab. But now, he was on a journey on his own, and there was a small chance he would face a wild Gyarados.. he wouldn't like that, those pokemon were really scary, even for him who had worked with them.

The trainer walked by the river side for some minutes before he could find a place to crsh and have his meal. He finally found it, a smooth place under a tree and there even was a rock where he could put a fishing rod while he ate... that if he could find a brach good enough for it. He sat on the said place and looked around untill he saw it, a long stiff tree stick that would be a perfect improved rod. Kaiser took some fishing line from the carret he had on his back pack and put it on the stick's end and put some "bait" on the other side of the line before throwing it to the water. He then sat and began eating a few sandwiches he packed for the trip and released both Bagon and Pidgey and feed them some of the spare Oran barries he had taken from that bush earlier. They all sat eating quietly while Kaiser held the fishing rod with one foot to the rock when a rustle in the water caught his attention. He raised and took the "fishing rod" and pulled it out, a Poliwag(lvl 5) had bitten and was holding the bait tightly. Kaiser looked at the pokemon, maybe it was hungry, and since he didn't wanted to catch a Poliwag he let it go "here take it" he said and give the Poliwag some more of the bait and set it free on the lake again.

He then threw the fishing line back to the lake and held it the same way with his foot as he continued eating with his pokemon awaiting another pokemon to bite it...

Edited by RyuKaiser

Diomedes nodded. "Of course. There's more than enough to spare, my Lotad's just handing them out, so we can take a good handful or two." He looked back to the group, watching his pokemon as they offered berry-based food and drink to people and pokemon. "I think I'm gonna need more berries. But all my stock is on Route 3. Ah, well." With a whistle, he called them over - Mirk bringing the now-empty bowl and pestle, Chopper tugging the bag along with him and Ludo bringing the last clusters of poffins.

Akira ran over and grabbed the pokeball. She smiled and said "Yes! I'll call him Chip!" She smiled down at Skit and said "Now, shall we go to Pring Town?" Skit happily meowned "Nya!" at Akira. Akira laughed and her and Skit headed for Pring Town.

---

Once in Akira went right to the Pokemon Center. She then gave all her pokemon to Nurse Joy for a check up. Once Nurse Joy gave them back saying that 'they were all fine other than a few scratches and bruises', Akira headed over to the sign up area, first for the battle, then the contest.