SkySong278

Behind the Façade OOC

Kay, sorry, I think that fixes it... sorta forgot that I had included that in my post before we decided to change plans....

back happy.gif; so what'd i miss?

Well the plane pilots were shot, one charrie is flying the plane.

Two people are fighting and my charrie is currently eating the body of the second pilot and one character has just come through and seen it.

okay; I'll have Annie be on the plane soon and try to see what all the commotion is about.

ya know... sort of an interesting thing. i find it tricky sometimes to guess how the CHARCTER might react to a certain situation, rather than how I personally might react to it? Anyione else find this to be the case?

That's why I always base my characters off a piece of myself.

Hey Pak, what's the deal with this Alpha blood you keep going on about as Sylver. It's always alpha this and alpha that. What exactly does it think it entitles him?

Edited by warewolves

Hey, i am wondering what is supposed to happen next? I am afraid I am a little lost... am I supposed to wait for PG to post as Adel with him waking up or.... what? Sorry I am puzzled.

LOLS! I think atm, Kirin is still insecure enough about her OWN beliefs that she isn't in the mood to attempt to confront someone esles, even if their beliefs/beehaviour disgust her... especially not someone as obviously... dangerous as Luna is, and yo are right about Luna probably not taking it well anyhow. Though I am not certain why KIRIN disgusts LUNA nearly as much...?

Edited by LeopardDragon

bump user posted image

Edited by Dragonpelt

bump user posted image

Edited by Dragonpelt