SkySong278

Behind the Façade OOC

Hmmm... interesting... I wonder what is happening to Tess and Skry... Tes could be a problem for Kirin, should she be promoted.

T'would be at that... though I am still not sure who these new wolves are that took Des and Beck... will be wanting to find out more about hem... and what have they to do with Adel's pack?

Forum Username: DP

Character Name: Catherine (Annie or Cat; likes Annie better)

Using a Color?: yes (dark green)

Category: Werewolf – Rogue, unaware of Pack's plans for the future.

Word of Claw: Halcyon

Pack: N/A

Background and Reason for Category: Catherine was bitten when she was just ten years old but she never found out who had done it. Her parents were killed a few years later after the incident by what she thought was a Pack member on a full moon and she has avoided the Packs because of that. She lives on her own in Carlingford, just a little ways from Dublin but in the woods so that the cities' inhabitants don't know what she really is. She has been careful thus far to be caught but she doesn't want to risk harming people so she stays as far as she can from the city itself.

Appearance:

as a human - user posted image; she wears normal shirts, though that don't reveal a whole lot and her hair is white.

as a wolf - user posted image

Introduction:

Catherine walked around the woods of Carlingford, trying to find something to do. Here in the woods, she had plenty of prey to take down as a wolf but she had to be careful on the full moon. Though she didn't really remember what all happened during a full moon, she still wanted to be careful just in case. She didn't want to end up being a subject on the news even if the people of the city didn't know that it was her. They would still hunt around for a wolf, or what they thought to be a wolf, and if they suspected her then that wouldn't be good at all for her.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Forum Username: Warewolves

Character Name: Luna

Using a Color?: No

Category: Rogue- She prefers to keep exactly how much she knows to herself, and does not feel like picking a side.

Word of Claw: Halcyon

Pack: N/A

Background and Reason for Category:

Lune grew up alone. She lived in an orphange close to the forest. Her friend were the small drawings she used to draw on the wall. One of them was a wolf named 'Marty'. One day she had snuck out to search for new 'friends' when she saw a wolf gazing at her. She grinned, her face so bright it was almost as if she was beaming and she ran towards it screaming "Marty!!" The wolf did the automatic thing, and defended it'self.

Bleeding and alone Luna became aware of the presence of a man tending to her. He agreed to raise her and help her learn to be a wolf, as long as she agreed to one condition. The condition was she was to bring one of her students out here to meet him. Luna smiled and ran inside, she dragged the only child who tolerated her, a young boy names Luke, and brought him into the woods. She smiled and pointed to Marty and said "See!? Marty's real." The boy had eyes wide open as the wolf approached, and he died right there thinking he should have been nicer to the small girl.

Luna watched in untold horror as the wolf toar out the throught of the one person who might have become her friend. She screamed loud as she watched the boy's eyes fade and him whisper "Tomorow, we'll go out and play together..." His last thought. She colapsed to the ground and rained her fear, anger, and sadness to the ground beneath her. When she was consious enough to remember what happened, she realised the wolf had picked her up and was taking her away. She struggled, but had little energy after what she had seen.

As she learned about what she was, she learned about discipline and not to trust anyone. There was no way of telling the difference between a Marty and a Luke.

Appearance :

Luna is a tall, lean girl. She wears on most days a blue top and some jeans along with a black jacket. Her eyes are a deep chocolate brown and her hair is a silvery grey colour.

In her wolf form she still has brown eyes, and her fur is made of rippling silver threads (As she puts it.)

Introduction:

Luna snorted at the world around her. It was as if it was as dull as the backdrop of the mona lisa. She shook her head, she needed to stop with the Paris anologies. Just because she happened to be studying the french language, everywhere she went made her think of france. "Ugh" She mutters, "I have got to stop studying french when I get bored" As she passed the houses she noticed a faint smell in the air. She sniffed deeply, trying to isolate the scent. "Hmmmn.....Woods....Maybe wolf?" She gazed around and found the smell coming from a house. She gazed at it and gazed around. "There might be a reason to wait around..." And she found a nearby bench and sat down. Grabbing her french book she groaned and said "One of these days, I'll find a wolf to just wrip open." She grinned.

She imagined herself chasing down the wolf, a feral glint in her eyes as she padded through the underbrush. Her mouth was lolling open as she growled and dived for her prize. The wolf, always that same colour as the wolf that had made her, would gaze at her with fright as she sank her jaws into their throught. She would clench down and tear it out. She smiled and savoured the image. "One day" She nodded to herself, letting such throughts go out of her head as she began stakeout. "One day you will find him. But untill then, French."

(*whines* I want Sylver xd.png

Edit:

user posted image

Code:

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=113755&st=0][IMG=http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt194/sims2iscool/untitled-24.png][/url]

Edited by warewolves

well i think Tess and Annie are going to be fighting over him soon so, sorry user posted image; accepted and thanks for another banner for the thread happy.gif...also you don't need parentheses here since this is the ooc thread.

it's fine happy.gif and i guess there can be one user posted image.

Uh-oh! Pretty soon all these girl wolves are going to be fighting over Sylver's heart... but he probably likes it that way. Oh! And welcome to the 'pack', warewolves!

Edited by LeopardDragon

yep i bet he'll like the attention; he's leaning towards Annie right now but who knows who he'll choose as a mate or whatever.

it was already delayed and they're boarding now i think; you can have Luna be at the airport and have her be in line to get on the plane.

i guess i don't mind but Tioga's going to get impatient again... just saying.

Sylver's going to looove this... Of course he likes it this way. It puts him in a powerful and manipulative position. And having Tioga get ticked off again is going to be funny. Oh, just wait. See what I do with THIS one... Mwahaha! And werewolves... It's behind the Facade, not Farcade. Just thought that might be helpful.