SkySong278

Behind the Façade OOC

*sets out cookies and brownies, trying to tempt new people to join*

discussion and new char forms for the topic go here.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Actual RP: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=113755&st=0

If you're wondering why this was made by DP, not Alexis, it's because she hasn't been on for ages. We've take over the RP now. >:D

Charrie form:

[b]Forum Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Using a Color?:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Category:[/b]
[b]Word of Claw:[/b]
[b]Pack (if applicable):[/b]
[b]Background and Reason for Category:[/b]
[b]Appearance (as human [and wolf, if applicable]):[/b]
[b]Introduction: [[a paragraph or two to set the scene of what your character is doing]][/b] 

RULES

1. No Godmoding.

2. No Cybering. Let’s keep it to hugs and kisses, guys.

3. Fair length for posts please, where possible. And this is a semi-literate to literate RP, and, though it seems harsh, please don’t join if you cannot hold that standard of writing.

4. Go to the original IC thread for rule #4

5. Don’t kill off other characters without their permission.

6. Take as many characters as you think you can handle, we're not setting a limit.

7. We reserve the right to request you to edit any posts of your posts made in this RP if we deem them to be over PG-13, or otherwise not really supposed to be here.

8. Use OOC brackets if you are talking out of character in the IC thread, please. ((These)) [[Or these]] {{Or these}}

9. Anyone who is playing at the time may authorize new players. New players may start playing once authorized.

Edited by Packgoater

Characters so far:

char name - user name - color of post

Leah - AbsolutelyAlexis - #AA11DD

Ziva - Dragonpelt - #43D58C

Destiny - Dragonpelt - navy

Tioga - Packgoater - blue

Tess - Packgoater - purple

Adelbrecht - Packgoater - dark red

Beck - Packgoater - teal

Nyko - earwig - green

Skry - earwig - gray

Kirin - LeopardDragon - red

Jeremiah - LeopardDragon - purple

Sylver - Packgoater - pale blue

Annie - Dragonpelt - dark green

Luna - warewolves - black

colors new people can use upon joining (if they wish to; color codes and some of the colors listed below are from here):

green

gray

orange

brown (#8B4726, #87421F, #5C3317, #733D1A, #8B4513, or #603311)

dark green

yellow

pink

violet (#8A2BE2)

black

tan

khaki (#9F9F5F)

ganegreen (#777733)

turquoise (#0FDDAF)

indigo (#2E0854 or #4B0082)

magenta (#CD00CD)

people being considered for approval:

Arya_the_elven_lady

Edited by Dragonpelt

i saw and i replied; sorry it took so long...I'm also working on some homework for my online class so I'm multitasking.

Sorry, maybe I made this unclear, It's Beck who is cornered by 2 wolves, one is female and he has no idea who she is, the other is Mack, Beck's friend. And they're cornering him. Sorry.

oh sorry; I'll edit.

edited the post.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Sorta looks like we are waiting on earwig, for right now then? I wonder... how should Aldelbrecht find out about how Jeremiah REALLY feels about Kirn? Just wondering.

i guess but I'm waiting on pack to reply to my posts as Des and Ziva; i guess we could wait for earwig if we needed to.

hm user posted image he could find out where Jeremiah lives and find out from there or he could eavesdrop on Jeremiah and Kirin's next phone conversation the next time he calls her; i don't know user posted image...i know the first one sounds a bit stalkerish but that was the only thing that I could come up with.

i guess but I'm waiting on pack to reply to my posts as Des and Ziva; i guess we could wait for earwig if we needed to.

hm user posted image he could find out where Jeremiah lives and find out from there or he could eavesdrop on Jeremiah and Kirin's next phone conversation the next time he calls her; i don't know user posted image...i know the first one sounds a bit stalkerish but that was the only thing that I could come up with.

Though I suspect the Pack does a good bit of spying on humans... ANYOONE who might be a threat to their aims. And if he might potentially interfere with Kirin's work for the PAck...

i guess; i was just throwing suggestions out there since i don't know how Adel could find out how Jeremiah really feels about Kirin.

yep maybe; we'll just have to wait to see.

Well, you know I don't think your idea was bad at all, DP. I mean, Adelbrecht is totally the kind of guy who would do that if he thought it would put his org. in danger. Then again, since he likes Kirin, he might just try to kill Jeremiah. Get rid of him You know? Or just find out who the heck he is... I dunno.

well yay I'm glad that my idea is liked happy.gif.

So is Nyko going to be turned? And is earwig going to need to OK that? ( he is earwig's charrie) I vote for DPs idea about Jeremiah as noted above.

yeah, same here. I like earwig, he's fun. I do wish he would get on a bit more often you know. He hardly gets on! Well at least compared to me today, for I've been on almost all day. I'm sick, so I need something to do, right?

well he lives in another time zone so it might be hard to get on more if he's busy; he lives in Australian Central Time.

Oh yeah... I forgot about that... That's really cool, too. I kept on wondering why it showed him getting up and posting so early...

Yeah. DP, you should add to the Ooc thread that we are Amazingly deperate for people. That might help.

yeah i could; someone was viewing this thread earlier but then they went away but yeah I'll add that to the front page.