SkySong278

Behind the Façade OOC

Seriously? I have no idea what I'm doing! I just try something and, half of the time, it all works out okay.

Actually, it does seem to work itself out... and I admit, everyonce in a while it maks life interesting for your fellow RPers too... but in a good sorta way.

yep i guess; leopard (is it okay if i call you LD?) if you want, i could have Des go after Kirin and try to explain all that she needs to know.

She is seriously ticked at Adel at the moment, and she kinda took off for her tournament... maybe she can when she gets back... and maybe Des will be in a better state to tell her about it, by then.

Oh and yeah, LD or Leopard ar both fine, whichever.

Edited by LeopardDragon

i know she took off; that's why i said that i could have Des go after her later and she probably will after Beck forgives her.

Oooooo... sounds like Beck is NOT pleased at all either... wonder how his plans will influince Kirin?

yep sounds like it happy.gif; also sounds like Kirin's a bit of a rebel...Des would probably join her.

yep sounds like it happy.gif; also sounds like Kirin's a bit of a rebel...Des would probably join her.

Only sometimes, as in when someone wants her to go against what she believes is right... like almost killing Beck in turning him... and don't forget, she is being expected to obey without being told anything... she doesn't like being the " pawn" if you will... she likes to know what is going on... so yeah, she is ticked at the moment... ^.^

Edited by LeopardDragon

OH NOES! It sounds like Adel thinks he can pretty much use ev eryone for his plans... I suspect that Kirin would have a few things to say about THAT!

Well, he practically CAN. He can fight better than anyone with Alpha blood (as far as we know) AND could easily kill anyone without it. But, he would NEVER hurt Kirin. He wants Kirin to be his queen. (Imah using chess pieces)

Well, he practically CAN. He can fight better than anyone with Alpha blood (as far as we know) AND could easily kill anyone without it. But, he would NEVER hurt Kirin. He wants Kirin to be his queen. (Imah using chess pieces)

LOLS at the chess piece thing! On the other hand though, I suspect that if Jermiah ever got hurt thanks to something Adel did, or made him do, she might NEVER forgive him for it. She may not like him like that, but they are good friends and so... she IS a little protective of him( and any of her other human friends). She has Alpha blood, too, after all; and she is at least as smart as the Adel is.

Edited by LeopardDragon

True. But since he is Alpha, not just a wolf with Alpha blood, I'm thinking he should have something special... y'know some power a psychotic German mafia guy would have.... I dunno but Adelbrecht is special. I luv him..... in my own really not loving, sick, demented, cynical way... xd.png

What kind of power did you have in mind? I guess, myself I sorta viewed Adel as sort of a Professor Moriarty type ( not sure if you are familiar with Sherlock Holmes at all)... anywho, very smart, very devious, and very, very dangerous; scept in this he also happens to be a werewolf. At the very least, I suspect that what with all his training, and having been a wolf so long, he would certainly be way more capable at using what abilities he's got than the others... Poor Jeremiah, he has no idea what he has gotten himself into, has he? So, pretty much is Kirin "expendible" too as far as Adel is concerned, just way more powerful and important than most of the others( Again, sorta like the queen in chess)?

Edited by LeopardDragon

hm he sounds like a mastermind type of person; Des isn't going to be banned from the pack, is she for interacting with Beck before he was turned? just wondering.

oh and I'm almost done with my pic that I'm drawing of Des and Beck in their wolf forms; when I'm completely done, I'll post it here so you can kind of get an idea of what Des looks like...I'm also not good at drawing things, though i think this one is my best wolf pic except for one part of it, so please don't make fun of it when i get it put up.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Oh, no! No, of course not! And I'm SURE your picture will be great! Adelbrecht already has people who hate him, no he's going to veto whatever the jury says and play the nice guy to Des. He'll say that he's sorry, this is what the jury voted but that he vetoed it, therefore making HIM the good guy. Yep, he's twisting this into a hero act. tongue.gif

well thanks, about the pic smile.gif; I'm liking it so far but i think Beck's wolf is going to be easier than Des's wolf but I'll just have to see.

aw that's so sweet of him happy.gif and haha laugh.gif.

Of course, Kirin is going to be a problem for Adel if she should decide she wants to stop him... and ATM she isn't exactly happy with him...

okie dokie and has anyone seen earwig lately?

Um... no I havent.... he's on a couple of RP's I'm on and he said he's gonna be doing some things... I think....