MedievalMystic

Has anyone come up with cool pygmy names? :)

For my Dark Myst and Seawyrm pygmies I've got Tia Dalma and The Flying Dutchman on reserve for when they grow up. For my Crimson Flare, I'll have to think of something extra nice since its got a cool code. xd.png

Crimson Kaos. For sure. ;P

I haven't thought of any names for mine yet. Probably never will. Most of the newer dragons don't have names and won't get names until I can think of a good theme for them.

Users usually reserve names by freezing some unwanted hatchling or something and naming it the name they want....then releasing it when the dragon they want to have said name is ready to be names.....

as for my pygmys i have not yet thought names for them.... thinking of naming my Misfit: Swirly Troublemaker..... the others i'm not completely sure of yet

So how do you all reserve names? I hadn't heard of that before...

I have a collection of frozen hatchlings at the bottom of my scroll that I use to reserve names. Since we're able to rename our dragons now, I just keep changing their names. Sometimes they're "Name Reservation 1," "Name Reservation 2," and so on, or they're reserving names I want for other dragons. I never seem to have enough hatchlings to reserve names, though. I finally settled on some names for Nilias and Dark Mysts, but don't have any hatchlings to reserve the names! tongue.gif

I haven't decided on all the names yet (heck I don't even have all the dragons yet), but my Seawyrm pair is Pinwheel (m) and Dream a Little Bigger Darling (f)

I named a Seawyrm "Ewa Ewa." A Hawaiian name for the Sooty Tern. According to Wikipedia, they spend most of their life in the air, so I felt it was appropriate. ^^

My Dark Myst Pygmies have been named:

I'S IN YUR ARMOURY

and

TRICKIN' YUR DRILLZ

It's an inside joke. xd.png

And my Misfit Pygmy has been named:

I ATE YOUR ROCKET LAUNCHER

My Crimson Flare Pygmy doesn't have a name yey. xd.png

I've named all my adult pygmys musical names (idk why)

Crimson:

Diminished 7th

Nilia:

Minor Chord

Misfit:

Brulesque In Minor C

Thus far -

Crimson Flare - F - Crimsonette

Dark Myst - M - Obsidianus

Misfit - F - Charley (For Charlie-in-the-box on the island of misfit toys and Charlie who became Misfit in DC Comics)

Seawyrm - M - Grindylow

Edited by tiktokism

So I found my Seawyrm's code interesting, AuAg (Caps messed). I love the periodic table, so I know that Au is gold's symbol and Ag is silver's so I named it for the alloy of gold and silver, electrum (With my scroll prefix, of course)

Love it! Great idea! Named my male Nilia, "Cyan Cloud".

My Misfit gendered female, so her name was a foregone conclusion. My daughter's name is Abbi and a family-favorite film is Young Frankenstein, so "Abbi Normal"

I named my male Misfit Jerry Only. Jerry Only is a bassist/vocalist for an band called The Misfits.

It seemed to fit.

Only two adults so far, a Crimson Flare named 'Degenerate Young Rebel' and a Misfit named 'Available at Walmart'.

Love it! Great idea! Named my male Nilia, "Cyan Cloud".

My Misfit gendered female, so her name was a foregone conclusion. My daughter's name is Abbi and a family-favorite film is Young Frankenstein, so "Abbi Normal"

Love Abbi Normal laugh.gif

For two Dark Mysts: Oubliette and Ghastly

For a Crimson Flare: Rocketship

For a Misfit: Wayward

Well, I don't know how "cool" is it, but it is pretty cool that I got the name Crimson for my Crimson Flare. tongue.gif

Well, I don't know how "cool" is it, but it is pretty cool that I got the name Crimson for my Crimson Flare.  tongue.gif

Actually, you got the name Crimsom XP Still pretty nice though happy.gif

Actually, you got the name Crimsom XP Still pretty nice though happy.gif

Huh? No, it's just Crimsom. http://dragcave.net/lineage/otXi

Edit: Yeesh... I double checked and actually misspelled the name. That's what I get for naming without my contacts in. But I think I'll leave it at Crimsom (instead of Crimson).

Edited by Classycal

Named one of my dark mysts Distrust C: Haven't thought of any names for the rest yet.

Seagreen Crayon. Guess which dragon.

I'm simply continuing my tradition of naming everything after various larger towns and cities of the world.

My first batch of four have been named after various cities in Asia;

My Seawyrm Pygmy is Shanghai, a large city in China.

Crimson Flare is Lahore, a large city in Pakistan.

Dark Mist is Chennai (or Madras), a large city in India,

finally, my Misfit is Tehran, the capital city of Iran. C:

I'M SURPRISED so many of these were free! I also renamed some of my other dragons to the proper English spellings of their city names and even some awesome ones I've wanted to be free for a while! ;D