MedievalMystic

Has anyone come up with cool pygmy names? :)

I'm just curious as to what people are naming their little dragons! I've seen dragons...all kinds...with really cool names, and I was just wondering what people have come up with for these little guys? My 3 Misfit hatchlings are Misfit Mayhem, Utter Chaos, and Royal Pain In The Butt. lol I'd love to hear some of the interesting names you guys have come up with so far, or names you plan to use. Thanks!

Edited by MedievalMystic

I named a misfit "Pain In The Asterisk" and a Crimson got named "I Am Minion." I used to not do "silly" names at all for dragons, but I've evolved (or devolved whichever you prefer) since then. I'm thinking minion is going to be a common them for my eventual armies of these fellows.tongue.gif

Tiny Tiny Clever ______

These are for all my pygmies. It is after Tiny Tiny Clever Commander, a touhou song about a mouse leader named Nazrin.

For my Dark Myst and Seawyrm pygmies I've got Tia Dalma and The Flying Dutchman on reserve for when they grow up. For my Crimson Flare, I'll have to think of something extra nice since its got a cool code. xd.png

>w> Pretty Little Demon is my Misfit pygmy's name. I'll continue the song I imagine.

Then there's the Atomic Commontrite Clone, as the Nilia pygmies bear some striking resemblance.

Not sure what to do for the others yet.

Pester Power for one of my misfits.

"Seaweed Bud", a seawyrm. biggrin.gif It's odd, but its code is rBUD, so naturally it reminded me of flowerbuds. And I'm not sure whether to name my dark myst (coded W1MG) "Darkwimg". Probably not though.

edited a typo

Edited by Orlageddon

I plan to use a prefix name (is that correct?) of Tinytown for all my pygmy breeds then I can call them whatever I want Tinytown Alexis...etc. etc. I've done that for my pinks example: Candyfloss fill-in-the black and my blacks all are Infernal fill-in-the-blank. I like my dragons to have a moniker that somone might recognize (one day in the far future) as yes, that Misha's breeding. tongue.gif

I love those names! Some of them are hilarious! xd.png I especially love 'Pain In The Asterisk', that's a good one! hee hee My one Myst's code is 'OLD9', and I thought about naming it that, but didn't! smile.gif People on DC have great imaginations for names, especially when the pillow dragons came out. I can't wait to snag some bred pygmy eggs to see the parent's names! lol Thanks you guys!

Royal Pain In The Butt.

I dun have one but I love the name you give your pygmy x333

For my Seawyrm Pygmie I named her Mini Pearl. I named my female Miffit "Be My Misfit", my Nilia "Curiosity Killed The Nilia" my Crimson Flare "Crimson Flare Haired" and my Dark Myst "Dark Misty Myst".

Edited by Jedi40

I am doing a family Checkerboard so I decided the Dark Mist and Seawyrm Pygmies will be named similar to this:

Drevia Darksea

Maline Darksea

So I found my Seawyrm's code interesting, AuAg (Caps messed). I love the periodic table, so I know that Au is gold's symbol and Ag is silver's so I named it for the alloy of gold and silver, electrum (With my scroll prefix, of course)

When I saw that my Misfit was a female, I named her after my best friend's annoying cousin. When I think annoying, she's the first person who comes to mind.

I also have the perfect name for my Nilia based on its code, but it only works for a male and it's uninfluenced. sad.gif I hope it's a male.

So far I've named my female Crimson Flare "Crimson Firelight," my male Seawyrm "Sea Spiral," and my female Misfit "Lulzee." After reading the description for the Misfits, a ton of fun names came to me so I've reserved "Practicing Troublemaker," "Trololololol," and "Trollin ur scroll." I've also reserved "Sea Spray" for a female Seawyrm, and "Firestryke" for a male Crimson Flare.

But I'm having trouble thinking up names for the Dark Mysts and the Nilias. *racks brain*

I have a particular naming method which usually guarantees me names that I want for most my dragons. But I did want to name my Seawyrm Pygmies after Ghost Ships, so I have the female hatchie that I already have named Bel Amica. I plan to collect 2 males and 2 females, so I have the other 3 names already reserved - Flyin' Dutchman, SS Valencia and The Octavius.

Still haven't figured out what/how to name the Nilia Pygmies. Any suggestions are most welcome tongue.gif

I've got the names Odin Borson, Frigga Vilidottir, and Laufey Farbautison saved for my first gens, then I've got the name Thor Odinson for Odin and Frigga's offspring and the name Loki Laufeyson for Laufey's offspring.

I'm not entirely sure what species I'm going to apply the names to though.

I've only had one (my seawyrm) gender, and I usually don't name until I know whether they're male or female. I had trouble coming up with a name for her, but my thought pattern ended up being something along the lines of "sea -> seaweed -> kelp -> kelpie," and she ended up "Little Kelpie." So, y'know, she's probably allergic to liver or something, but you know how that goes. xd.png

My Seawyrm and Dark Myst gendered- named the seawyrm, male, Cilore (code is Cilo so...), and I named the Myst, female, Shadith. I plan to breed them and have their baby be a mate for my 2nd-gen Pumpkin.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

For the dark myst: Blackest Night

For the Flare: Morning Flame

For the sea wyrm: Ocean's wave

For that blue one who's name escapes me: IDK?

For the mischief: Swrils Of Chaos

I've only named my adults so far. For them I have Dianthus Mons (Nilia), Mellori Mistian (Dark Myst), Adamaris Verdigris (Seawyrm), and Kailani Verdigris (Seawyrm).

Edited by Silence2

I named my female Seawyrm "Eleanor Pygmy". *cue Beatles music*

Ahahaha, that's pretty good...