Packgoater

Barren

Lenka glared at Des and flapped her wings, sending gusts of air her way. "Watch it, wolf. Get back in the cave!" she screeched, suddenly turning as Fury saw something or someone. She couldn't let her meal escape... Lenka snapped her attneiton back to the she-wolf. "Get in the cave! We don't want anyone rescuing you. You're my next meal and we wouldn't want me going hungry," she cackled, stepping forward, closer to the bird, her eyes narrowed.

Tandr reared on his hind legs. "There she is! We've got to go..." he said, suddenly stopping. Okay, so if the bird was going that way.... Tandr sprinted all-out for the cave. He had to make it. If he could, if he could just make it there... Maybe he could save Des! He would. He had to. He was at the cliff now. There was a slim path to the top, a good place for a bird or someone to pick him off from. Knowing the severity of the situation, Tandr attempted to hurry along, hoping that the birds wouldn't notice him, the bright orange wolf slowly crawling up the cliff.

Tryd was a bit surprised when Amber suddenly barreled into him. He got up, looking at her curiously before getting up again and running once more but towards a different direction. He hoped that Amber would do the same and that they could confuse the golden eagle so that he couldn't catch either of them too easily. When he figured that he was far enough away from where the eagle had been before, he ducked down inside some big holly bushes and hid. He hoped that the bird wouldn't see him and attack and also hoped that the female bird that was at the cave would join her companion so that it would give Myf enough time to help Des get away.

Des ignored Lenka's shouting as she continued to look up at the sky and the clouds. She then looked off towards the left side when she thought that she saw bright orange ears on the cliff's trail and suppressed the urge to wag her tail both happily and excitedly. She knew somehow that the second bird that was there wasn't going to harm her at all so she wasn't a problem. But Lenka was but she would just deal with her when she had the chance to. After a few minutes of feeling happy, she looked up at the sky again so that Lenka wouldn't suspect that anything was amiss.

((i don't think so; pack's going to post and edit her post soon, i think...i sent her a pm about it and she said that she'd get one up but she was busy so yeah))

Amber felt relieved when the other wolf darted away. However, instead of running away she stood where she was, staring up at the eagle as it swooped down. She glanced to where the other wolf was hiding before snapping her attention back to the sky. Focus... Amber's legs tensed, prepared to leap out of the way of the eagle's sharp talons. She waited for the right moment to move so the eagle would be moving to fast to change direction and catch her. If she ran now all she would be doing was making it easy for the eagle to easily fly over her until he was low enough to snatch her up. Amber didn't know what she would do after dodging, but there was nothing else she could do now. One Mississippi, two Mississippi...

((pack will post in here soon and you already bumped it yesterday so it's fine mellow.gif; i pmed pack and they said that they will get working on a post for here soon))

((Good point. If we do remake it I'll probably have the exact same character as in this one, except maybe with a different name.))

((I'll have the same char as well with possibly either a different name or the same one; we could start it from where we left off here so that it could be a continuation but then pack would probably have to add a section to the first post with the explanation of all that has happened so far and whatnot...just an idea))

((Anyone here? Packgoater, are you going to remake this? Please? DP? If neither of you do, I'm going to.))

((you have to ask pack about that first before you remake it since it was originally pack's))

((Okay. I made the new thread, do either of you want to be the co-host?

Link

If most of the people that joined in this one join with the same characters as before, maybe we could sorta get it to where we are now, just shorten it a bit so it doesn't take up so much time or room? Or we could just make one post explaining what's happened.))

Edited by Backup77