Fengari

Stock Photo Contest #2

OK, because I'm afraid I will forget it being busy with RL I decided to do this at once...

These are the images I have chosen, I hope they're OK to work with? You all have to make sigs out of those images, you can add others but those 2 images must be the main focus.

Image 1:

user posted image

By Admin from www.free4uwallpapers.nl

Image 2:

user posted image

By Admin from www.free4uwallpapers.nl

They're big originally, so I resized and rehosted, but you can get the original size through the link underneath each...

Rules:

• Images must be comprised of the two images provided, additional images may be used but must not be the focus.

• There is to be no flaming or drama in this thread.

• The size limit is 600 x 200 pixels, vertically or horizontally. Images larger than the required size must be asked to be sized down.

• All work is to be completely your own. Do not grab it off the Internet and say, "Oh look I made this myself!" No.

• Do not solicit votes.

• Have fun and be creative!

• If you are using a stock, texture or brushes from another artist, be sure to always give credit. Always.

Entries can be submitted until saturday 28th of may, I'll try not to forget to make the voting topic on sunday...

They are both lovely, but am I wrong in thinking the two stocks were supposed to be actual photos?

Oh, I was not aware of that if it is the case. I'll go looking for other images just in case, I just can't promise how soon...

No they don't have to be. The ones I used weren't.

They can be whatever two images you want.

Seems like I'm the first one.

user posted image

Those two images you chose were so pretty, it was kinda hard to pic which two parts should be thrown together.

Edited by Kanaye

I'm sorry I almost definitely won't have time to enter. I am working ridiculous hours this week/weekend and on top of it my friends b-day is sunday and I have to finish her b-day pic.

Uh, it's May 31. Are we extending it for another week since we only have 1 entry?

I think that is a good idea. So extending entry time until saturday 5th.

Bumpety Bump.

If no one else enters by tomorrow, maybe Kanaye can choose 2 pics to try to get this going again?

By the way Kanaye, didn't mention it before, but I love your entry!

I chose these two pics because there would be a lot of different elements people could put together, but I hadn't imagined those smile.gif

Oh! I've got an entry!

user posted image

It looked really good until I stuck that dragon in there... dry.gif

Edited by Stealthypugs

YAY! We've got a contest!

Stealthypugs, I love the glowy dragon! Still looks great to me!

You have 2 entries you should probably post a voting thread if we wan this contest to continue

By the way Kanaye, didn't mention it before, but I love your entry!

I chose these two pics because there would be a lot of different elements people could put together, but I hadn't imagined those smile.gif

Thank you.

I personally couldn't see how a dragon would fit in that idyllic scene but Stealthy did it very well.