Zacharah

If You Love Dragons...

I got a new book yesterday. It's called Dragonsdale: Riding the Storm by Salamanda Drake its number 2. I have number 1 and now I got number 2 Hurr Raa or however you say it. I can't wait to read it, but I have to finish these other two books that I'm reading then I'll read it.

The Pit Dragon trilogy by Jane Yolen is pretty good. It's set on a different planet, and there's a bit to get used to at the beginning, but it gets really good in the middle of the first book. Anyone read it?

I LOVE the Elizabeth Kerner series, I own the first two. I haven't read the last one yet because I can't find it anywhere *angerangeranger* but's high on my list ^.^

I'd also like to reccomend Margaret Weis, the first book is called Mistress of Dragons. The series is kinda disturbing but still very good.

And of course, the Dragonriders of Pern are always a must ^.^

Dragonhaven by Robin Mckinley is similar in some ways to the Pit Dragon series by Yolen. (Both are set in an alternate universe. Both have the main characters, a boy and a girl, work with dragons that are thought to be much stupider than they really are.) I recommend both.

I also highly recommend the Dragonback series by Timothy Zahn. While the "dragons" are technically called K'da, they are similar enough to dragons to make the series an enjoyable read for dragon lovers.

For children: The Dragonling.

For adults: Definitely Temeraire.

Pillage (and- the second book in the trilogy) Choke by Obert Skye are good ones too.

along with my little list of books on the first page of here smile.gif