DarkEternity

Tinsel Survey A widespread population?

Which Tinsel colour do you have?  

866 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I got three Bronzes, three Silvers and two Golds.

With them I have three TinselxTinsel breeding pairs for even 6th, 7th and 8th gen offspring. They breed me almost weekly three Tinsel eggs which I usually let auto abandon to spread joy among DC ^^

I don't trade with Tinsels.

I only just got my first silver tinsel. Im buzzing like a tiny bee. tongue.gif Which is what i voted for.

~I also now got the gold & bronze tinsels.~ Yay! poptartFINALTINY.gif

Edited by silvergirl

I too have all three now-3 Golds and 1 Gold egg, 3 Silvers, and 3 Bronze's and a Bronze egg. So far more than what I had when I voted, which was none!

I have all three colors and the ability to get on to a tinsel list for a 2nd gen. (I'm not too interested though, so I suppose it doesn't matter xd.png)

I was around when they were pretty much everywhere, so I easily got mine lol.

I have one gold, one silver, and two bronze, but one of the bronzes was a breeding mistake where I clicked an inbred vine instead of a caveborn one, so I just kept the egg.

For those of you without tinsels, they've been turning up on both departure threads lately, you might be able to get lucky while the breeding's good.

Now I have all the three colours! I was gifted this beautiful bronze egg wub.gif

Edited by Slytherin7

Deleted my first post.. i was young and rude and i should have said any of that. u_u I apologize.

Anyways, a few weeks after the tinsels were released to the winners i was gifted a silver tinsel, [: (they were thuwed dorkfaces too).

I got my first two gold tinsels from a trade, who asked for two of my silver tinsels.

And got my first and only bronze from a friend for no price a little while ago.

Now i have a army of silvers (around 20), 5 golds, and 1 bronze. :b

Hoping to make my tinsel population more even soon..

Edited by suskekun222

I have all three, but really should get more golds.

One bronze, one gold. Waiting on a silver to be bred for me.

It surprises me how easy they are to get via forums and trading. I wasn't active on the site much until this year, and I had decided some time ago that they were impossible to catch in the AP and that I was never going to get one.

(going off memory here)

I have 2 golds... 3 silvers and I'll guess like 7 bronze. I haven't really ever gotten more... or bothered to keep more of what I bred... so I tend to just gift them or dump them in the ap for nabbers to snatch up.

I have Silvers and Bronzes, but no Golds. D: I never seem to see them, lmao! Though, maybe because I've never traded for any, ff. All from the AP.

Though, some of the people in this thread with many tinsels claiming not to have any might be getting confused with the 2013 prizes... x3

I have one Gold Tinsel, one Silver Tinsel, and one Bronze Tinsel.

That's all I wanted. Though I noticed someone killed three dragons in the line in my Silver's linage so now I can no longer say he's a stair step and not have people question it. Disappointing to the max... but I don't trade his eggs anyway. Like all my tinsels I toss their eggs into the AP for others to enjoy. smile.gif

I have 3 golds, 2 silvers, and 3 bronzes. Pretty pleased with my numbers. I don't want many more than what I already have.

I have a single gold Tinsel, at the moment. smile.gif

Edit: Aaaand I was randomly gifted a bronze! biggrin.gif

Edited by Dimar

I caught so many Silver Tinsels, it's ridiculous @_@

So I traded one for a Bronze Tinsel since I didn't have any. Does that count?

Plus I caught one Gold Tinsel in the AP biggrin.gif

I mostly have Silver Tinsels..

Only one Gold Tinsel >.>

and I am starting to get Bronze Tinsels ^^

I have 6 gold, 15 silver and 8 bronze.

For everyone who does not have one or is missing colours: There is this lovely thread designed to get tinsels to people without them Tinsel Gifting Thread plus there are a lot of people like myself who would gift tinsels too!