DarkEternity

Tinsel Survey A widespread population?

Which Tinsel colour do you have?  

866 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have one of each as of now, and only one has given me a Tinsel egg, which I promptly kicked to the AP and is now owned by one of those blasted anonymous owners... Well, at least she's got a name and is alive, so I know whoever has her is somewhat nice.

I have two bronzes. :] One of them just grew up and the other is still an egg. The egg has such a pretty lineage that I can't stop looking at it.

Ummm lets see...

I have 5 Bronzes, 6 Silvers (3 are still Eggs), and 1 Gold.

And still have numerous trades going on for more.

I believe... 3 more Bronzes and 2 more Silvers... And 2 Golds.

Honestly its not as hard as some think to trade for these.

I just did a 7 CB Hatchling for 2 Bronze IOUs yesterday.

And I'm working on a 28 CB Hatchling for 2 Bronze and a Silver.

And still another for 10 Hatchlings for a Bronze.

Edited by Kaoto_Susanao235

Golds - 4

Silvers - 7

Bronzes 12 + 1 baby

So about 23 (24 if you count the baby)?

This is with me only keeping/tinsel swapping for about 1/3 of my offspring.

Tinsel population is booming like mad. @_@

*looks at trading boards filled with tinsel trades*

Edited by Pink

Like many, I'm trying to collect one offspring of each cb tinsels, and I have 2 golds, 3 silvers and 5 bronzes now. Most of them are stairsteps since I actually like these best. I'm not fond of even-gens at 4th gen+.

*Smile* I managed to get on a list for bronze tinsels, and received a beauty!

I'm currently on two lists -one for a nice, even-gen silver/spiral -depends on circumstances- and one for a gold. I'm very happy and glad I'm lucky enough to be receiving any! smile.gif

I currently have one gold. :3

Working on two silver trades with some lovely traders so after that, I'll have three. ^^

Seems like collecting tinsels from each of the original progenitors is less uncommon than I thought. xP I'm trying to do that also, though I do believe some of lineages are harder to access compared to others.

I am hoping that it won't be too difficult, given the floods of tinsels in trades and sightings in the AP. Haven't really seen many appearances of Apollo's tinsel offspring/descendents, which is one of my primary tinsel wishes though. tongue.gif

Edited by Varekis

I just got a Bronze today! Can you believe this kind soul gave it to me as consolation for the fact that they couldn't breed me a metallic? I won't specify who, as they might be attacked with requests, because of their kindness, but a while ago, this extremely nice person gifted me a Magma and promised me a mettalic, as soon as they could breed one. I didn't even know them before that! You really gotta love this community. Such generosity! <3

I don't have any yet... but I hope one day to have even-gen, low-gen of each color (2nd Gens would be ideal, but perhaps unduly challenging) and continue to breed EG tinsel offspring...

Since I'm only interested in low-gen EG, I figure attempting to join the queue at the tinsel gifting thread would not be productive, so I will be patient, and quietly make the acquaintance of the people who own the dragons whose offspring I would like to have.

Honestly, I'm starting to think that the Tinsel population is becoming oversaturated. I've been offering some nice, pretty lineaged tinsels for swaps and getting NO decent offers on them, tinsel or otherwise. Everyone who has anything worthwhile to offer already has the lineages I'm offering, I guess. unsure.gif Might just end up gifting them away...

SL

alot.png

I see so many tinsels on Silvi's lair now. I own one silver thanks to the kindness of a gifter and recently found it a mate to keep its pretty lineage going, but i haven't bred any tinsels yet. I've promised to gift a few before I start trading, as I wouldn't have gotten mine if it wasn't for gifting. smile.gif

I have a 6th gen bronze tinsel, although I'm hoping to get lucky one of these days and trade a 2nd gen black or something along those lines for a silver/gold/lower gen bronze, ^^

I traded for a bronze, and got my silver and my first bronze from the Tinsel Gifting thread.

Edit: Now I have 2 bronze and two silver tinsels. ^ ^

Edited by raistardragon

Yes it seems Tinsels are becoming more and more common. There are tons being offered in the Trading threads and it's becoming harder and harder to find people who don't have one. xd.png

Updating my list

Golds - 3

Silvers - 3

Bronzes - 3

I now have all three colours. smile.gif 2 Bronze, 1 Silver and 1 Gold.

Edited by Fandom Addict

Not quite sure how it happened, but in about a week and a half, I went from one Bronze Tinsel to about 10 tinsels (mixture of bronze and silver tinsels) ;D