TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

Oh they look cute smile.gif Congratulations Dragon Cave!

It really is extremely hard to grab an egg at the moment, I click as fast as I can, but every time they are already gone.

awesome. Locked with leetle shinies. I need heavy and swirly to compleat the collection... Then I shall hourd shinies. *huggles red dragons* Im so glad I haz so many of yous.

Happy leetle shiny birthday DC!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dragon Cave biggrin.gif

Thank you for the new eggs TJ.

I managed to catch two of the shiny little ones biggrin.gifwub.gif

WEEEEEEEEEE - Happy Bday DC - and ty TJ

Just asking, why are TJs eggs not hatching? I think hatching time is 3d23h, and most of my adults don't have 8000 views.

I wonder why there are 2,4,3,2,3 eggs of each breed.

The black ones probably have dimorphism, while the golds and blues don't, but what about the rest?

The eggs won't be dropped at the Cave entrance only today, right? As in, will we be able to obtain them after the end of the event as well?

And congratulations DC!

Gahhhh, so cute! And five new eggs... will thzey be in the cave for good or only for today? of course I'm a little bit locked right now...

Have 2 of the mysterious and 2 of the pearl eggs, which are what I want for now. Will look forward to seeing if TJ's eggs hatch while I'm asleep.

Good night, everyone, and happy hunting!

Soon... I'll be able to grab a fourth egg. :I And I forgot to say happy birthday.

Also, if I could think up a way to cleverly execute wishing DC a happy birthday, I would.

But I can't.

So, Happy 5th Birthday, DC! 8D

Can't wait for the little guys to hatch. <3 Glad we're getting more (seemingly) Pygmies.

I got all except the red one and I already incubated three of them. The feature that allows you to take more one egg would have been useful now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DC!!! smile.gifsmile.gif

And thank you for the new eggs! Thankfully I was scroll-free again since yesterday night, and I managed to grab four different eggs this morning! biggrin.gif

I do hope that the event lasts a while though so that one can get all five eggs and maybe even another one of every egg so that one can have both genders.

...Oh my god, so many *_______________*

Happy Birthday, DC!!

Edited by Aurora-Silver

I just got a crazy swirls egg and a pearl egg from the hourly drop biggrin.gif

I wonder why there are 2,4,3,2,3 eggs of each breed.

The black ones probably have dimorphism, while the golds and blues don't, but what about the rest?

in that case i would expect the rest to also have some type of adult dimorphism, but not in the hatchies..

happy birthday, DC! *dances*

i was actually not expecting this! xd.png

This is just speculation but I'm sure that the first one and the blue will have the same sprite for both sexs, the black one will have different sprites between sex when they'r hatchlings and the silver and green one will have different sprites between sex when they are adults biggrin.gif

I have everyone except the curled one... :3 it's 5 AM I have to sleep .__.

See ya!

Edited by -Rinikka-

I got all except the red one ...

The red one? There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't see a red one.

Well then, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC!

It is also a nice early Birthday surprise for me, cause I am turning 30 on May 22....

Happy Birthday Dragoncave!

That said, does anyone know for sure if the eggs are here to stay or are limited in the time they will be available?

The red one? There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't see a red one.

I think the red one is the brightly coloured one.

It's been five years? blink.gif Happy birthday, DC. happy.gif

Now to go egg hunting...