TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

Happy Birthday DC!

Thanks to TJ and the spriters that worked on this new release, all of the eggs look amazing.

I've got three different eggs already and I will try to get the other two as soon as I unlock.

Whoot! DC's birthday on the day that the world is supposed to end. xd.png If you're going to go out, might as well with a bang! lol

xd.png

~~Headbanging my cable modem and pleading for more speed~~

No luck yet....

ohmy.gif I didn't even realise DC's b-day was today until I checked the cave before going to bed! Oh, this'll be fun. Happy Birthday, DragonCave! The leelte eggs looks adorable, TJ. Can't wait to grab some, good thing I've no eggs ATM. biggrin.gif Edited by Sunrunner

YAY!!! ... and it's MY birthday too laugh.gif , thanks for the great present, TJ!

Hope this event lasts a while. I won't be unlocked until tomorrow. >.<

Adorable Eggies biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave and here is to many more years and many more dragons smile.gif

*huggles*

Cctching leetle eggs is fun biggrin.gif ...but but I need more slots. sad.gif

Yay! Managed to snag a couple of eggs during two 5 minute intervals. They're irresistibly cute. Can't wait to see what they hatch into.

Happy Birthday DC! smile.gif

Unfortunately I'm scroll locked. I hope this little eggies will be around for good. *crosses fingers*

Do they need less time to hatch (meaning: starting with less than 7 days)? I saw a couple of them already in an ER. Or did someone put TJs eggs there? wink.gif

Edited by counselor

Such cute eggsies! Thanks a lot TJ and Happy Birthday DC!!!

If you saw a couple in the ER, those are probably TJ's eggs, being 'helped.'

Whoa. This is too weird. I actually woke up this morning from having a dream that there was a new egg release & I'd missed the start of it.

Thanks TJ, & happy 5th birthday to Dragon Cave!

Yay! Got 3 eggs (locked now for 8 hours) in less than 2 minutes!

Even if I can't get all eggs together today since there are 5, I try to have one of each.

Great surprise, thanks TJ! No lag at all for me!

Edit: Now it's lagging like on Halloween! Lucky me got a lag-free moment!

Edited by GiratinaOF

YAY!!! ... and it's MY birthday too laugh.gif , thanks for the great present, TJ!

Happy B-day also to you!

I guess you and DC are astrologically joined, lol.

Re the beauuuuutiful new Release: got my speculators on, and, like others, I'm speculatoring that TJ wouldn't produce multiple dragons for a limited event, because the resultant anguish-inspired explosions of DC players really would cause an unexpected apocalypse...

Dearest spriters and TJ - thanks again, and Wow! This is great fun!

Now, if only we can all catch all the different sprites!

My best friend just caught 4 different new eggs like *that*. And I've been trying unsuccessfully for the past two hours. How the freakin' heck?

*thwaps slow internet*

I can't wait to see what they hatch into, though!

The joy of having more red dragons than one probably needs: Two days to hatch time, so one can go hunting s'more.