TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

Teeny eggs?! Omg omg omg!!

Was *not* expecting this! Um.... Whew! I'm not locked. Thank goodness!

edit: Okay, wait, there are *five* breeds? We can only pick up 4 eggs at a time.... So that means that these aren't a one-day thing, they will be around long enough for us to get (at least) one of each, right? Riiiiiight?

Edited by Marie19R

AAARRRGGHH!!!! *kicks computer* why does my internet connection have to be so darn slow...

Happy Birthday DC!!!

I thought it wasn't for another week, oops! Time to stalk the AP.

Thank you TJ and spriters, for the new eggs!

i just caught two eggs!!! biggrin.gif

tell. me. how.

i cant seem to get enough time to MOVE MY MOUSE. they go in less than a second...

Happy Birthday DC!! biggrin.gif

Now to get unlocked....are these limited time eggs??

tell. me. how.

i cant seem to get enough time to MOVE MY MOUSE. they go in less than a second...

Would you want me to to catch you something? My computer is really fast.

I promise I won't do anything silly on it.

I badly need a trustworthy catcher! Our Internet is down and I'm on my phone! Looking for some who's been around forever and like before, is trustworthy!

Thanks, TJ.

Happy Birthday, DC!!

*goes off to prune scroll*

Happy Birthday DC!! biggrin.gif

Now to get unlocked....are these limited time eggs??

my guess is that they will be there for a few days maybe? theres five of them, and at most you can have four eggs, so there has to be some time...i just hope i can get a dark one. i already have a pearl one...i got that an hour ago. you would be suprised just how much people could come in a span of five minutes...

I badly need a trustworthy catcher! Our Internet is down and I'm on my phone! Looking for some who's been around forever and like before, is trustworthy!

Do you want me to catch for you? PM me.

AGH. they went by that time in one second flat. THISISIMPOSSIBLE!!!

UGH. LESS THEN A SECOND THIS TIME!!!

You are not alone. I'm not even clicking, I'm just hitting the enter key as soon as the screen loads. MUST CATCH SOMETHING.

Also, happy birthday, DC!

Do you want me to catch for you? PM me.

You should really stop doing that.

Advertising/asking for catching is against the rules.

The eggs go by so fast. And of course I stopped to read the descriptions xd.png

Caught an egg.

Edited by MangaFreak

Reminder:

Members offering to catch: Do not request members give you their private information, on the forum.

~We strongly suggest members do not give out private information. What members do off the forum they do at their own risk.~

Edited by _Z_

Z

will this release last at least 3 days? 5 eggs = major scroll locks for us! T__T

Whaaaa? I was refreshing as fast as I could and didn't see *any* eggs at the :30! Did they really go by that fast that I didn't even see them?

You should really stop doing that.

Advertising/asking for catching is against the rules.

Actually, it's not. DC doesn't encourage it though.

I... couldn't resist and frozed a Dino to unlook my scrol and get another egg today~

OMG new eggs TYTY TJ...... THEY LOOK AWESOME...

....and i'm locked......i think i'm actually going to do the hard thing and wait till i'm unlocked to grab these beauties....lets see how that goes......*crosses fingers*

HAPPY FIFTH BIRTHDAY DC....

Whaaaa? I was refreshing as fast as I could and didn't see *any* eggs at the :30! Did they really go by that fast that I didn't even see them?

yup. for me that one went by in a half of a second. so did the 35 just now...

(EVENTUALLY this whole problem might get even worse. people will start mass-abandoning to get these eggs, and well have a HUGE cave blockage to deal with. by the time we get it cleared the event will be over....)

Edited by Leonis

Reminder:

Members offering to catch: Do not request members give you their private information, on the forum.

~We strongly suggest members do not give out private information. What members do off the forum they do at their own risk.~

Sorry. I didn't know.

Z

will this release last at least 3 days? 5 eggs = major scroll locks for us! T__T

TJ didn't say these are event /limited eggs. So I assume they are going to be common. I am waiting for a quote from him.

TJ didn't say these are event /limited eggs. So I assume they are going to be common. I am waiting for a quote from him.

say......what.....?

SRSLY!?!?!?!

GAH. i give up. the eggs are going by so fast that theyre gone by the time the refreshed page loads. im gonna wait until tomarrow....hopefully the cave wont be blocked, and i have a chance... =P

Edited by Leonis