TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

Due to the 5/22 tornado, that hit my immediate neighborhood, I finally got power back and am back on line. Would someone please tell me the breed names of the new tiny dragons?

The dragons are all in the first post. Crimson flare, dark myst, misfit, seawyrm, and nilia. /not the same order as the first post :3

(Glad you're okay!)

Due to the 5/22 tornado, that hit my immediate neighborhood, I finally got power back and am back on line.  Would someone please tell me the breed names of the new tiny dragons?

Pinch of Stardust, I'm glad you're okay!

New breed names: Crimson Flare Pygmies, Dark Myst Pygmies, Misfit Pygmies, Nilia Pygmies, and Seawyrm Pygmies.

Edit: ninja.gif'd

Edited by purpledragonclaw

<script type="text/javascript" src="/html/a/2011-05-21.js"></script>

Are these going to be permanent additions to the DC? I really hope so because they're very cute and I haven't been able to get many of them.

If someone has already said whether they're permanent or not, could they please tell us again? I can't read back through all the posts--my EDJ doesn't leave me enough time.

Are these going to be permanent additions to the DC? I really hope so because they're very cute and I haven't been able to get many of them.

If someone has already said whether they're permanent or not, could they please tell us again? I can't read back through all the posts--my EDJ doesn't leave me enough time.

Yes. They are permanent. smile.gif

Aw boo, both my pearlies gendered female.

This means you're gonna have to grab some more of them and influence them male. tongue.gif

-

I wanted to influence my misfit before it hatched, but it looked like I was a second late and it hatched before the influence action loaded. I hope it still genders male like I wanted it to. ^^;

And and and... I'm soo happy that you guys like mah babehs! biggrin.gif

I did! And I'm think that the others liked it too. They are so cute! Great job on them! :3

This has to be the first time I've ever told another girl that I want to have LOTS of her babies! xd.png

They are PURTY!!!

Yay, I have an adult now. biggrin.gif

As expected, they do breed with pygmies and harvests. Now to wait for the rest of them to grow up.

This has to be the first time I've ever told another girl that I want to have LOTS of her babies!  xd.png

They are PURTY!!!

I would karma you for that. X3

Concur though, so lovely they are~

EDIT: Ah. Well. Isn't that awkward. Stupid firstpost/firstpage curse. And 69 at that too. Dangnabbit!

Edited by Sinsdaemn

Oh thank you, they are awesome! Come heeere tiny eggies~~ ^^

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC!! I wanted to bring a cake, but the dragons ate it ^^"

These are great! Thank you spriters biggrin.gif

Yay, I have an adult now. biggrin.gif

As expected, they do breed with pygmies and harvests. Now to wait for the rest of them to grow up.

Woah! ohmy.gif Harvests? wouldn't it be pumpkins, or am i wrong?? blink.gif

mine have a day or two till they grow up, i haven't influenced them so its gonna be a surprise laugh.gif

Woah! ohmy.gif Harvests? wouldn't it be pumpkins, or am i wrong?? blink.gif

mine have a day or two till they grow up, i haven't influenced them so its gonna be a surprise laugh.gif

The pumpkins came out before the harvest dragons and many people had called them harvest dragons. Since the new harvest dragons came out, a lot of us have tried to make sure and call them pumpkins, but people still slip or call the pumpkins by the name of harvest. :3

~

I added that these should be permanent to the second post. Maybe that will help the confusion.

I call them harvest, but yes, the pumpkins.

Sorry for the confusion. unsure.gif

Edited by xdlugia

*has gotten all of them* : D

I'm so happy. My dark pygmy hatched and just added my Mischief egg and the rest to the ER. xd.png

Pinch of Stardust, I'm glad you're okay!

New breed names: Crimson Flare Pygmies, Dark Myst Pygmies, Misfit Pygmies, Nilia Pygmies, and Seawyrm Pygmies.

Edit:  ninja.gif'd

Many thanks purpledragonclaw and SockPuppet Strangler biggrin.gif

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

I just need the crimson flare!

(my old one died 3:)

Edited by Sparkgirl

Thanks to all the people who help my eggs hatch! They actualy are my first eggs that hatched without dieing!!

I love it that the Nilias look (to me) like blue fire lizards. I love all of the new releases, but I'd say the Nilias are my favorites.

I managed to snag one of each species - four of the five have hatched now ^^ The crimson flare ones are so cute!

Yes, these dragons should be permanent. Why would they not be? I'm sure TJ would have told you they were temporary, as this is a new, never done before, event. <3

~Sock

Thanks for letting me steal part of your post, Angz. :3

~

user posted image

fun fun fun

YAY! I'm happy to know all these cute tiny dragons will remain part of the DC rather than being a limited time thing.