TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

Three of my five eggs have hatched last night: hatchlings are adorable! happy.gif The fourth is expected to open in a few hours.

Just one question: When the wiki is updated with new Pygmy dragons?

Right now you can see them here http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Currently_Being_Released.

They'll have a their own page and will be added to "Which egg is which?" page once the release is complete and users will start to have adults.

Bahahaha! Yes! They grew up! *runs away with the Nilia because she wrote the dragon description*

Strange...the new eggs I caught will hatch in about 3 hours...but my first batch of pygmy hatchlings are at 5 days 3 hours and still no genders. Ah well, they've got to gender sooner or later! ha ha Can't wait for them to finally grow up now! <3

Edit: YES! My Myst babies gendered into a pair! biggrin.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

I dont think mine are going to live *pokes scrool* not doing so good...

Edit: THANK YOU! They all hached, and they are my first hatched eggs!

Edited by tomboy3603

Noticed these yesterday, but never got the chance to comment. Let me just say that I LOVE these new pygmies! I can see Pumpkins with all of these as parents biggrin.gif Thank you TJ, and especially all the Artists and describers!

I enjoying the new pygmies, my dark myst just gendered male

I took a look at your scroll tomboy and all i have to say is that, since the eggs are ERable now you should try putting them in a ER site, they'll be fine after a while.

Edited by Imperatoris

Yay I got one of each except a Crimson Flare. Hopefully I'll snatch one up tomorrow after 3 of my eggs hatch.

It looks so funny on the fan sites with all the tiny eggs and hatchlings xd.png My harvest egg looks out of place on my scroll by comparison too.

Great work spriters and writers. All 5 are great biggrin.gif.

Yay, finally I got a Dark Myst egg! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

With this I have got until now: 2 Crimson fury's eggs, 1 Seawyrm's egg and 1 Dark Myst egg. smile.gif

I can't wait for next scroll unlock time! I hope to get a Misfit this time wink.gif

Tomboy, your eggs will be fine if you add them to a couple more fansites...I'd be glad to help, but you aren't accepting aid...

I looked too Tomboy and as everyone else has mentioned, they can be put in ER's now and should be fine.

Sure wish mine would grow up so I can go stalk some more!

Hopefully if Lady Luck is on my side my first three eggs will hatch tomorrow and I can get the one with the heavy description. If not and they aren't dropping like they are now then oh well.

It figured that the first of my hatchlings to gender would be my sea wyrm, the only one I don't have a second of that I need to influence. At least my misfit has now gendered too, so I can influence the misfit egg I have.

Rule no 1 of DC- if' your new release eggies aren't loooking too good, post on the news topic saying so laugh.gif

Second batch just hatched, gotta love the incubate action.~

And tomorrow I'll have space for four new eggs. Think I'll focus on hunting the pearl eggs first of all.

Alright guys, this is about the new dragons, not for help or getting views. We have fansites and ERs if you need them. :3

~

Oops, I liked, I only needed one more kind - the seawyrm. Nabbed one and just need another for dimorphism, then I'll have the complete set. :3

Heh, my four hatchlings all gendered. <3

Now I'm waiting for the crazy misfit to hatch. ^^ I think I'd need to ER it.

yay, my two Misfits hatched! I'm going to give them as a trade, but I'm still excited to have them on my scroll now

Finally my first batch hatched! Dawww such little cuties!

...now I need to grab the two I'm missing lol.

Due to the 5/22 tornado, that hit my immediate neighborhood, I finally got power back and am back on line. Would someone please tell me the breed names of the new tiny dragons?

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

rawr! my hatchies won't gender XP

my favorites are the black ones (still can't remember the names XP)