TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

i finally have all of mine. all i need is one more misfit egg so i can complete the whole adult sprite set <3

I have 2 Blacks, 2 Seawyrm, 1 Nilia, 1 Crimson, 1 Misfit... I need: 1 Misfit, 1 Crimson, 1 Nilia. I will catch them next friday =D

SOOOO happy!!

oh. the adults are just so cool! love, love, love them all!!!

I got my last of the five today. They're so little and cute!

Won't be able to get more today, probably q.q

BOOYEAH!!! Just got my fifth eggie!!!! The crazy swirl one!!! Love it!! happy.gif

Ooh..its called a Misfit . Perfect wub.gif

Edited by Hellix

Awww, cute. Still, I think I'll never fully be able to appreciate pygmies, simply because I am always filled with the desire to zoom in as much as I can on the page in an attempt to see more detail on the pretty little buggers. Dang tininess.

I just caught a pearly seawyrm (5th egg out of this release, now to collect for dimorphism Cx) so yes, they're still dropping. I'm pretty sure they're a permanent addition to the Cave.

I find it kinda weird that the eggs don't show cracks. (or am I incorrect?) You don't get to know how close the egg is to hatching until it actually does hatch.

The eggs do show cracks, but because of the colors and small size of the eggs it is hard to catch. Using your browsers zoom might help when you want to check. :3

Bleh, I've got image zoom off. Oh well, I can tell by the time and the views.

Need to get the Nilia.

Got one of each so far, with some doubles. Though now I'm locked until the first batch starts growing up, which should be sometime tomorrow.

Very cute release. It's hilarious to go by a fansite and see the entire ER taken over by teeny eggs :3

is it to late to get them or are they still dropping?

They are still dropping, but mixed with other eggs. If you are careful at clicking you can get them happy.gif

Ooh~!

I just got four! xd.png

Awesome!

..And I missed two types of them. T.T

~Adoptable spam removed~PGofd/o.png[/img][/url]

Edited by _Z_

They are still dropping, but mixed with other eggs. If you are careful at clicking you can get them happy.gif

thank you for telling me i got 3

anyone know if they will be here forever or if there limited if they are how many days will they be availble?

thank you for telling me i got 3

anyone know if they will be here forever or if there limited if they are how many days will they be availble?

they're permanent

Three of my five eggs have hatched last night: hatchlings are adorable! happy.gif The fourth is expected to open in a few hours.

Just one question: When the wiki is updated with new Pygmy dragons?