TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

I REALLY like the seawyrm pygmies. Probably going to be my fav of these new ones. I still have 1 more kind that I need to get then I gotta work on getting male and female versions of them! xd.png

And DC's b-day is May 20th? Hmmm..........well these new dragons were sort of like a b-day present for me too since mine was on the 21st. haha tongue.gif

Oooh, the adults are adorable smile.gif We needed more pygmies biggrin.gif

All of the new Pygmies are amazing!! I'm so glad we have more of them in the cave now! biggrin.gif

And I love the position of the Female Misfit. Reminds me of the way my Pit Bull used to lay all the time. xd.png

Edited by tikigurl91

Aww they're all so cute. I just picked up an egg of the last one I needed. I hope we get some new drak/e types next release - variety is the spice of life and now they're lagging far behind!

How cute, I love them all, but the Dark mysts are my favorite.

Thank you T.J, and happy birthday D.C, and of course a great many more biggrin.gif

I've managed two darks, one bright, a swirl, two pearls and one heavy.

D'aaaaw, my little flare gendered super early. She still has 5d 18h left. <3 Time to name her....

since i got most of mine late... seawyrm #1 hatched earlier today... and yesterday i caught 2 darks and another seawyrm... and just now caught a crimson.

... im so behind.

Aww they're all so cute. I just picked up an egg of the last one I needed. I hope we get some new drak/e types next release - variety is the spice of life and now they're lagging far behind!

Drakes would be nice and I would LOVE to see a couple new multi headed dragons added. The splits need some other colors to break up the blue.

I think it's wonderful that we get to add colors into the pygmy lines (providing that they breed with them, though I can't imagine them not) and if they breed with pumpkins I think the Darks would make a really cool lineage there.

Now, if I could just get my guys to mature faster so I can go hunt the last couple of eggs I need. *pokes hatchies* They are going to put me into a seven hatchie lock here shortly.

Edited by Sir Barton

also i cant seem to find the seawyrm's head [except on adult female]?? its confusing...

I finally got one of each. biggrin.gif Now, just to wait for them to grow up and to catch more of them.

*bouncebouncebounce!*

The adults are so awesome!!!

I admit I don't usually like the tiny dragons as much as the full-sized ones, but these are beautiful!!

I'll hopefully be starting an army of the Nilias and Misfits... I looooove the coloring on the Misfits!

One. of. each. =w= now i just need to get three more of each... probably frome breeding cuz its gonna be IMPOSSIBLE to get them all CB xd.pngD

They actually seem to be slowing down now... I just grabbed another misfit-egg without even crazy-clicking.

I love LOVE the dark pygmies. My favorite by leaps and bounds.

I just love how the adults look. Must try for more.

Beautiful dragons.

*applauds all the hardworking spriters*

I am so charmed by the adults!

They're even nicer than the eggs and hatchies, which says a lot.

Thank you even more, TJ and spriters - this is an excellent DC B-day celebration!

since everyone else is spewing out their fav pygmy:

Seawyrms

Darks

Crimsons [though not a fan of lack of dimorphism. jus' sayin']

Nilias

Crazehs [big hatchies]

Not to be redundant, but the adult sprites are gorgeous! Very impressive. I love the original pygmies, and these are even more adorable (didn't think it was possible) cool.gif

I'm so glad the Misfits we're liked.

They are trolls, watch out

user posted image

LOVE the misfits!!! When I first read the hatchie description, I burst out laughing. My daughter wandered over and asked what was so funny. I told her, "They modeled a dragon after you."

I had to physically defend myself, which is very difficult when you're laughing so hard you can't breathe.

also i cant seem to find the seawyrm's head [except on adult female]?? its confusing...

The tip of the tail is near the nose. He's laying with its head curled up on his arms. :3

LOVE the misfits!!! When I first read the hatchie description, I burst out laughing. My daughter wandered over and asked what was so funny. I told her, "They modeled a dragon after you."

I had to physically defend myself, which is very difficult when you're laughing so hard you can't breathe.

Thanks for the laugh. XD

~

Still waiting to unlock again to grab the two I'm missing. :3