TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

I should've known, I've to get out and there are new eggs! biggrin.gif happy aniversary!

2 of my eggs got sick mad.gif

Edit: NOW ALL OF THEM DO!!!! censorkip.gif

Edited by tomboy3603

Yes! I got my eggs! And happy birthday of course biggrin.gif And also good joke TJ! Small event xd.png

2 of my eggs got sick mad.gif

Edit: NOW ALL OF THEM DO!!!! censorkip.gif

You probably added them too early and on too many fansites.

I *just* added mine and I caught them 10 hours ago + incubated. wink.gif

Happilly locked with 4 different eggs happy.gif. Can't wait to be unlocked to get a heavy one too xd.png

I can't help but think now would have been a very good time for the new limits! Especially since catching these little guys seems fairly easy compared to some new releases.. maybe it's just me since my internet is fast, because they do go quick at the 5 minute drops, but I've been able to catch them thinking about which one to try and grab without just mad clicking. xd.png

Oh darn! 5 eggs. Thanks TJ! lol

I need the light blue one now.

I have 1 of each of 4 of the eggs.

Edited by Sandface

Yay! I got the dark and heavy ones now, both were really friggin' easy. Wanted the pearl one, but that's okay. I'll get the pearl and red ones later. 3/5 cool.gif

*pokes mint hatchies* GROW!

Oh I just saw this! Hope they are permanent and I can catch a couple lol.

Happy Birthday DC! Thanks TJ for the eggs

edit: cause i miss words when I type

Edited by Merlot

Happy birthday Dragon Cave!!!! For once the cake is not a lie!

Caught the heavy, swirls, and bright biggrin.gif, plus a rock by accident sad.gif so i turned it into a vamp. Now need a dark and pearl.

Edit: now only need dark.

Edited by mc2995

Blarg I have figgen 3 sick eggs

One is a bluna who has been sick since yesesterday and the two other are my dark and heavy

But I DID add the dark and heavy to like 6 clicking sites when I normally use 3

We are all these eggs getting sick >;(

Because fansite traffic always increases with a new release. Don't put your eggs anywhere for the first 12 hrs, and then add as needed.

I still need a bright and crazy swirls @_@. I accidently caught two heavies, EQ'd to hatch something and unlock myself, which killed one of them, and now have a dead egg slot locking me. Fail.

Edited by Blood-Otherium

So, for those of us who want 1 adult per sprite, it looks like ther will be not 5, but 8 new adults? Judging based on that 2 of TJ's have 3 different ones and one has 4, so that equals 1 (2 for the black) frozen hatchie(s) plus different M/F adult sprites. Some numbers I feel like reporting:

• * For those who collect different adult sprites: 8 new

* For those who also collect frozen matured hatchies: 14 new (8+6 new matured hatchies)

* For those who also collect frozen S1s: 19 new (14 plus 5 new S1)

* Someone correct me if I'm wrong?

Phew! Glad I only fall into that first group!

oh cool! smile.gif i have been very sick so i haven't been on for a few days... *goes to check cave* ninja.gif

I got the dark one, brightly colored one and the swirly one -and a random split by accident, when it popped up in the Cave. xd.png All the hatchlings look great, I can't wait to see the adults!

Oh, and it's awesome that we finally got more pygmy species! biggrin.gif

For the frozen hatchies- breed those, and that will eliminate the need to catch extra eggs.

My suggestion about sick eggs: For those folks who are incubating, don't stick them in fan sites until 5 days. They're still getting sick, even when incubated. I had to fog mine twice before I was able to add them to sites without worry. For those who can't incubate, wait until 6 days. Increased fan-site traffic during a release almost always guarantees sick eggs. And these seem to be a little sensitive anyway.

Also, don't add into more than one or two sites. That should be plenty to get new releases the number of views they need during this time.

Edited by blackdragon71

Ooh! Happy Birthday Dragon Cave! I've already got one egg, the dark an mysterious one, I can't wait to see what it looks like as an adult! biggrin.gif

Yeah, three fansites is a bit much, anyway. o.o; Sticking them in more won't make them hatch faster, just get sicker faster.

The crimson hatchy looks a little familiar. All the hatchlings are cute, though! :3

If only I could catch one! D:

I wish my Pillow egg would hatch so I could grab another new egg! Hatch please! *strokes it lovingly*

Edit: Yes it hatched! Now to get another little egg

Edited by DragonNeko

Happy Birthday DC! ^^

I've got the dark, mysterious one and this "heavy" one, no more. It's because I've caught abandoned paper dragon egg.. and well.. I've summoned sucessfully for the first time, yay.. xd.png

Whoo, congrats on summoning! And the paper. biggrin.gif

Apparently, complaining about not catching one let me catch... three. xd.png I have two brights and one heavy. I also accidentally caught a Swallowtail and Fog in the process, but vamped and repulsed one so I had my slot back.