TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

Happy Birthday, DC!

What a fantastic celebration release - and what luck to be in a time zone that's rather favourable for releases wink.gif

Managed to get one each of four of five, influenced them so that I could get two mixed couples out of them. smile.gif Can't wait to have them hatch! Who knows, maybe I can get the missing one in time, too, still smile.gif

Edit:

*stares at Pearly hatchie* Now I'm very happy I got one of these^^

Edited by Tiuvelin

happy birthday DC!!!!!!!!!

oh my! five new breeds!!!! and I'm locked darn darn darn!!!!

Happy Birthday DC !!!!

Since there are 5 eggs, i quess they are here to stay biggrin.gif

I'm completely locked, see when I can start catching them. Thank you TJ for the cute little eggs.

So guys, is there a reason I see TJ's eggs posted in ERs?

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!

I don't understand if the eggs can be taken forever or just for a few days... I'm Scroll locked!! xd.png

Another sea dragon? Awww... biggrin.gif

They are all so cute! I mean, the ones that hatched. biggrin.gif

I influenced my four eggs - two male and two female. I can't wait to get them all!

Only way this could be better is if the increased limit was in effect. Oh well. Happy birthday Dragon Cave. Adorable new eggs/hatchling.

Happy birthday DC!

Does anyone know if the new dragons will be in the cave for ever or are they only available today?

Happy birthday DC!

Does anyone know if the new dragons will be in the cave for ever or are they only available today?

theyre permanent!

Ok thank you ParticleSoup! smile.gif

Now I don`t have to worry that I can`t catch all.

Oh my! Happy Birthday DC! biggrin.gif Such a sweet tiny eggies! Love tiny dragons wub.gif Good that I had a few days hiatus and I'm free laugh.gif

I'll pretend it's also a celebration of my 1 year on DC about which I completly forgot, looks like it was 3 days ago tongue.gif

I have a guess of which that pearly-silverish dragon is, at least I hope it is. I really liked that one and I can't find it on the completed list anymore. wink.gif

Oh, very nice ^^ I just clicked like crazy, and managed to get my hands on four eggs. It was even four eggs of different types xd.png I'm terribly eager for these to hatch, so that I can try getting some more. Need that last type too O_O

Happy Birthday DC!!!! biggrin.gif

I got 4 out of the 5 eggs. smile.gif

wow these hatchies are very very cute!!!

seems they are going to breed with pygmies yup? *dreams of colourful pretty lineages we can make with them*

I've gotten four out of the five new "tiny" eggs. Oh boy but I'm glad the competition wasn't as fierce at 5:00 a.m. EST. My sister-in-law is going to have to compete with about a kazillion people by the time she's awake. Luckily I got up way early (not because I knew anything about the new eggs) for catching eggs since none of mine were breeding at the moment. Go me!