TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

Please tell me how to get this egg. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

My scroll is free...

right now the cave is empty, but at the top of every hour there is a big drop of eggs you can attempt to catch from, and every five minutes there is a very short drop where only a few eggs will float through. you will just need to be quick to catch one of those :3

right now the cave is empty, but at the top of every hour there is a big drop of eggs you can attempt to catch from, and every five minutes there is a very short drop where only a few eggs will float through. you will just need to be quick to catch one of those :3

Thank u dear!

censorkip.gif magma in the AP... abandoned

hunting for the new eggs :3

Edited by DarkEternity

I've just read "a small event"... blink.gif five eggs a small event? They are little eggs, sure, but are five!

About the duration of this event, maybe someone that was here during 22nd of April 2009's release (Daydream, Dorsal, Pink, Striped, Sunrise, Sunset and Whiptail were released all together) could say us how long that release lasted.

About their breeding, I've a strong suspicion that they'll breed with Pygmies. Not for the size itself, but because in these days Pygmies were more common again, the last time I saw so many of them was around Halloween (for giving us more mates for Pumpkins).

someone got that.... now just for the next drop :3

Please tell me how to get this egg. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

My scroll is free...

Uh, you're actually scroll-locked, as stated in your signature...

Happy Birthday DC, and my best wishes for many more fun years. I just caught my second tiny egg, and considering there are 5 new releases for the 5th year, I think the code 5**5 is pretty darned appropriate for one of the ones I have. Looking forward to more of these pretty tiny eggs.

Edited by Ameesa

Happy Birthday DC, and my best wishes for many more fun years. I just caught my second tiny egg, and considering there are 5 new releases for the 5th year, I think the code 5**5 is pretty darned appropriate for one of the ones I have. Looking forward to more of these pretty tiny eggs.

Please, hide your code like I did in the quote, your egg could be overviewed and then die for sickness!

considering there are 5 new releases for the 5th year, I think the code 5**5 is pretty darned appropriate for one of the ones I have.

Awesome code!

And congratulations DC! Thank you for all the fun!

Edited by Sturmschwinge

user posted imageuser posted image

I've had a lot of fun. THANKS! biggrin.gif

Please, hide your code like I did in the quote, your egg could be overviewed and then die for sickness!

Forgot about that, thanks for the reminder.

Hb2u, Hb2u, HbdDC, Hb2u.

Yeay Happy Birthday smile.gif Thanks for the new release.

Yay for new releases! And happy birthday DC. Too bad I'm locked for the moment, I guess I will have to work hard to catch some when my eggs/hatchies grow up!

omg DC has its birthday with meeeeee!!! 8D this was such a pleasent brithday surprise!! happy birthday DC <3 Even though i've turned 20 I still love this place!

Got a pearly one and a brightly colored one xd.png. Now, until my other 2 eggs decide to hatch, I'm off to study for exams

Happy B-day DC! happy.gif

Argh! The number of eggs!

Caught myself two pearls and two brightly colored eggs. smile.gif Can't wait to get more of them. smile.gif

Happy birthday DC! Five mini eggs? Eggcitement! ...If only the eggs would show up. -camps on front page-

It hatched!

I need a magnifying glass.

d'awwww! the other ones should be close behind it. i THINK i see a full hole in the first black one, but i cant tell XD

ETA: a pearly just hatched <3

Edited by ParticleSoup