TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

Happy birthday DC! I managed to get all but the dark and mysterious egg. Had to abandon a thunder and a dino, though. happy.gif

i got 3 outta the 5, its ironic cuz the egg taking up the fourth place is one of the now "old" tiny ones tongue.gif

HAPPEH BIRTHDAY!

DRAGON CAVE: THE BEST PLACE ON THE NET. EVER.

REALLY.

As for the eggs.... I think I recognize these. Or mixed them up with some other projects.

awww how kayoot!

I got all of them cetp for the brightly colored cause the four made me blocked. xd.png hoping these four grow up soon on their incubate~

happy birfday DC!!

and thanks TJ! they're so cute! i got 3 types of 'em. biggrin.gif

WOW! Happy Birthday! What a day to join the site and get my first egg as a new egg!

What fun! Thank you tongue.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

Love it when I check in before going to bed - I'm EST, and get almost the first drops when nobody is noticing yet! biggrin.gif

Was unlocked, too, and got 4 of the 5!

Haha awesome! biggrin.gif These are all permanents right? :3 But happy 5th bday, Dragon Cave!!!

Happy Birthday DC, love the little eggs.

TODAY THE CAKE IS NOT A LIE. IT IS THE VELOCIRAPTURE AND A NEW RELEASE.

xd.png Love it!

Happy Anniversary, DC!

And yay, new eggs! I had a feeling...

Now I have two of the dark and mysterious, and after a couple of the pearls. Hope the others are around for a while, so I can catch some of them when my scroll's open again.

Thanks, TJ!!

Happy Birthday DC!

I am locked tonight and leaving town for 5 days without internet on Sunday, so I hope these are not just an event dragon. blink.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DC

Any idea how long these eggs are going to be around..or are they permanent?

One swirly, one bright, one heavy, just need the mystery and pearl and I'll be set. W00t.

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!

Thanks TJ, I spend way to much time on here catching breeding and debating what to name my dragons.

Got all but the brightly colored one.

Congratulations DC! I just logged in and found the main cave blocked. I got suspicious, checked the forums, and what do you know... new eggs!

You know what would be cool, since there are so many different eggs? If the new egg limits were in place along with. rolleyes.gif