sailing101

What is your favorite boss battle?

Ganondorf is awesome to fight in all Zelda games he's in. tongue.gif

Atleast for me...

I do enjoy the battle with the Demon Lord Ninetails from Okami.

I also like the Volvagia battle and Phantom Ganon battle from OoT.

I could go on all the bosses I love... But, meh.

But personally, my all time favorite battles would be the 16 battles with the 16 different Colossi in Shadow Of The Colossus. =3

Yami in Okami, no doubt there. I just love how you get all your brush techniques back as you make progress, it makes it so you feel like your reliving the game again. Also, the guy in Lord Zora dude from OoT. I think his name was Barinade???? Pretty fun with the boomerang!

You Have To Burn The Rope.

trolololololol

Seriously though, I really liked Dr. Zomboss from Plants vs. Zombies. Epic music as per usual, and beating him after an eternity of camper vans is really satisfying.

...Yeah, I don't play anything that everyone else plays. Sadface.

Not actual bosses, but I loved taking on the stronger enemies in FFXIII. Behemoths, 'Toises and what not happy.gif

I would have to say Stallord from Twilight Princess. It is just fun zooming around the room on the spinner, bouncing off of obstacles.

Mmm...

1. Spike, from Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon. I love how at the ending they show him falling into the lava three times. Makes it look epic. xP

2. Gotta love the Sorceress battle in YotD. Although, I have to admit, the UFO part is a tad bit frustarting with the controls.

3. Cynder Part 1 from A New Beginning.

4. Malefor from Dawn of the Dragon.

5. TWINROVA. More hilarious than epic, but y'know. xd.png

6. I'm not sure how much this counts as a 'boss', but the online version of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. No, not Bellum. Oh, GOD, I hate that battle...

7. Gaul from The Eternal Night.

Def Corvus/Barbarus/Corvus 2 saga from Dragon Quest 9. Three bosses at once, I'm still stuck on Corvus' level two.

I would have to say Stallord from Twilight Princess. It is just fun zooming around the room on the spinner, bouncing off of obstacles.

This!

Him, Ganondorf's beast form and the horse chase were my favorites from Twilight Princess. biggrin.gif

I also liked Malpercio from Baiten Kaitos, and Atheria in Trauma Center 2

My most favourite boss battle is from a game called Super Smash Bros Brawl. It is the fight with a charactor by the name of Tabuu at the end of the adventure mode.

First time I fought Tabuu he beat the butts out of me!

Mother Brains second form in Super Metroid was pretty neat.

Umm.. I guess when I fought Marx the second time, super powerful! He was this creepy thing and he just made this a hard battle.

Skyrim when you fight Alduin. It is really fun because of the spirit world scenery, ancient warrior ghosts, and the way he dies.

Skyrim when you fight Alduin. It is really fun because of the spirit world scenery, ancient warrior ghosts, and the way he dies.

Oh gawd, I love me some Skyrim. <3

My favorite would be Scarlet from Silent Hill Homecoming. I'm a major SH fan, and I love Homecoming despite all the hate it got. Scarlet was this freaky doll spider girl. I won't reveal the backstory, because that's ruining the fun of figuring it out! But the soundtrack was ohmygawd haunting. Hauntingly beautiful.

Doll/Bipedal Form

"Spider" Form (slightly NSFW)

Yami from Okami, Stallord from Twilight Princessand Majora from Majora's Mask all tie...

why?

Yami was freaking hard when I first played it (and probably had to do with the fact that my sensor bar for my wii was kinda screwed up... plus, I had a habit of running around just for the heck of it) and I loved the whole story inside the battle.

Stallord was awesome with the Spinner going around and hitting the giant head (poor head). Plus the whole dungeon was cool for me...

Majora was very hard, and friggen crazy... but all in all was an enjoyful battle even after I got sliced and diced when I jumped when I should have ducked and ducked when I should have flew...

I love fighting the first boss in Ocarina of Time (can't remember her name) Just because she's so damn ugly, it's an easy battle, but seriously. Gohma, that's it. http://zeldawiki.org/images/thumb/d/db/Goh...800px-Gohma.png

But my favorite fight has got to be

Just because once you figure him out he's so easy. The first ten Times I beat that game he was practically impossible. The next twenty I used wheel because that makes it easy. Now I can beat him in like thirty seconds with any power.

After playing tons of Saints Row 3 I have a second place of when you fight killbane and destroy him in the wrestling match.

I'd have to say my favorite boss is the great might poo from Conker's bad fur day. I used to play that game on the N64 for hours on end just for the amazing humor.

I have a new favourite.

The boss at the end of the secret dungeon in Persona 4 Golden. At first, I didn't have a clue how to hurt her, but once I figured that out it was a lot of fun.

Oh gosh this is a hard one. I always enjoyed the Zelda Bosses, as well as the Spyro Bosses (of most any games except skylanders, I CANNOT stand skylanders).

But if I had to choose... my favorite boss/es battle/s would have the be the ending of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Overall I like all the bosses (except for Zant, he was just so annoying flailing his arms everywhere at the castle courtyard part and well every part of his battle) of that game. But fighting Ganondorf (even multiple times) was pretty fun to me. Challenging too if Zelda misses him on horseback lol

Edited by silverstarslayer

I liked fighting Dr. Lugae (after you kill Barnabas-Z)

Because he's like so easy.

REVERSAL GAS HAHAHAH YOU Ca'T BEAT ME

Me: -two elixrs-

Bye bye crazy doctor.

I also liked fighting Rubicante, because when I was impersonating Edge I made it sound funny.

Me as Edge: But I want to not be on standby :[

Me me: Sorry you're on standby incase he opens his cape. See he'll open his cape I guess you can just fight..

After Edge hits Rubicante

Me as Edge: His cloak is open!

Me me: thats why I was trying to keep you on standby

Giygas, from Earthbound. I knew he was coming and I was almost too frightened to engage him. He scared me so terribly, even as I fought him. This was a boss I'd had nightmares about. But when it was all over... it felt so excellent. I had faced my fear and kicked its sorry butt.