kolodragon

The Island of Hope

((Wow that's great! If a couple more members manage to pop up, I'll work out a time skip with what RPers we still have.))

((this seems to still have a spark but the sparks not lighting yet. We need the maker to be around a bit more. But I think we are still.))

((Oh hi there again! And hi Anivla I don't know why you still go on these forums.

I'm still working out some details for how I should go about compensating for inactive members. Expect a quality rise as well. I'm also going to have to ask you all to reapply via PM though, with the same characters but the updated form. I just need to see who's still here and then I can make some accommodations for their time skip. Anivla you can reapply with your old character (For like 3 years ago..was her name Opal I forgot..) if you want. I have an idea on what I can do with them.))

Name: Flamemaw

Breed: Red

Personality: Very hotheaded, but caring at the heart. Is a bit cruel, especially in battle.

Dislikes: Water and soft surfaces

Other? Not much else to say

Sorry Dragonfire, I'm still tallying which current members are still around. Not already accepted members have to sit tight still for now.

Also please guys, I see you lurking, if you could PM your updated forms that would be grand.

((No, sorry. First off, reapplication was only open to existing members at the moment. Second off, ignoring that fact, I have decided to PM any members that are still active with my plan on what to do with the RP, so new members will not be accepted as I figure out how to tweak the plot.))

((OMIGOSH I got so happy to see this bumped!! I'll be active this summer, can I rejoin? School killed my RP time ;-wink.gif)

((Its in the process of being remade though the owner is getting a bit bogged so things are going a bit slower.

Glad to see ya back though Lila, haven't seen ya in a long time, feel free to fire me a PM smile.gif ))

Name: ???

Breed: ??? (Black Capped Teimarr)

Personality: ???

Appearance: A pale green-blue egg with darker green blue markings, and a black tip. There is a single yellowish-green stripe swirling down the egg.

Edit: I'm gonna add for once it hatches.

Name: Bensallis

Breed: Black Capped Teimarr

Personality: Always hungry, somewhat large, and very playful.

Appearance: Pale blue-green with dark blue-green spots, a thick black stripe that goes from her head to the tip of her tail, and one swirlish yellow stripe down the middle of the black stripe.

Other: She was lovingly dubbed 'Beans' due to her love of food (particularly beans) and because she always smells like chili.

Edited by BlaBlaDragon34