captain error

Classify yourself!

I'm not sure. Maybe a hoarder? I used to breed a lot and I would have said a breeder but I don't do breeding much now. And I definitely do more than just collect.

I have at least one of pretty much everything, with a number of favourites that I hoard: Storms, Splits, Dragonhorses. I'm working on Nebula and Thunder armies, as well.

Right now i would classify myself as a collector/occasional breeder.

My main goal for the time being is to obtain a male & female pair of each type and alternating color of dragons. As I get the matching pairs I occasionally breed them

How did I forget to respond to this topic?

I'd classify myself has a hoarder/collector. I do breed, but only to further my collections or drop rares for others. Breeding isn't the focus of my game.

With certain breeds of dragon, I act like a collector. There are some breeds that I don't care for very much, but I'll have one or two on my scroll just to feel "complete" (of course my scroll is nowhere near complete....). With other breeds, especially stripes and nocturnes, I'm definitely a hoarder. I'll grab any nocturne I see, and I'm constantly trying to breed/trade for more stripes. I also tend to hoard regular vines and blacks, so I really like it when people abandon non-alt hatchlings.

I see my dragons more as big communities then as families. So I don't often do the one female, one male, one baby thing. I like each breed (with those few exceptions) to have tons of individual dragons to talk to and play with and grow up with.

I'm mainly a breeder, with occasional hoarding collecting tendencies. But mostly a breeder.

A hardector? Lol. I want a couple of every dragon, but still, I'm a hoarder because every now and then I get this obsession tongue.gif WHich you can totally see on my scroll.

I'm a collector/breeder. I only get dragons I like, I don't get too many of one type, and I prefer to have a male and female set of each.

I'm the casual collector that will take pretty much any egg. (And try to turn it into a vamp XP )

im just a collector. i like to have a male/female/frozen hatchy of each dragon..and i like naming them

still trying to find the rest of the current dragons, but of course of everyone wants a tinsel and holly! maybe one day i will have one smile.gif

I consider myself a collector/breeder. I do try to collect pairs of everything, & then I make pairs I'm happy with & breed them, sometimes keeping, sometimes abandoning the offspring for others to collect if they want.

Lineage maniac. I'm constantly building personal lineages, including a gigantic one with all breeds.

Also, willing gifter for TGT.

I refuse the be pigeonholed! I Am Not a Statistic!!!111

*DEATH TO CLASSIFICATIONS!!!!!*

Um. Well. Anyway. Actually, I'm a little of everything. I love lineages, but only participate in a couple. I try to have at least a male and female of each breed, usually collecting a cb male and female, most usually on or near the day of release. I hoard certain breeds because I like them. Especially, I try to hoard anything shiny. You know, like a magpie. Because Fi loves Shiny!

I'm a bit of everything, really. I adore blacks and hoard them to pieces (I dun breed em though, the bring back the blacks dealie) and used to grab as many as I could back in the days when the AP was flooded with them. Sad I don't see em anymore now I have the new eggy slots.

I like collecting, too. I'm aiming for a male, female, frozen male, frozen female and frozen ungendered of everything eventually, but it's not a serious goal. I'm working on seasonals, now, I just need one more autumn.

I love breeding, and breed all the time with my favourite pairs =3

In general, I grab on impulse. I've tried out lineage projects and the like and never really got into them. I have my own naming schemes for certain groups and breeds of dragons, but they're normally surnames or just subtle. (All my Nebulas have a name relating to the old video game Nebulus. All my Shallow Waters have the -Flood surname, after a friend. My Terraes are named after Red Dwarf creatures. Waterhorses have the Runewright surname. My sunrise/sets are named for bits of a Dreamer quote in Morrowind) I enjoy carrying on the names of parents, too.

So I guess I'm a collector, hoarder and breeder!

Collector/Slight Hoarder. Hoarding all the pygmies and daydreams. I also seem to have gathered quite a few Goldfish as well... but mainly the pygmies. I'm breeding them, so maybe I'm a breeder too. xd.png

I gift. So breeder, maybe. I'm not really much on lineages. I don't exactly collect... but I do hoard a little bit.

I'm a nebula hoarder & breeder (since I have a lineage project with 'em), collector of most other breeds (1-2 CB pairs, unless I like the breed or need BSA's) and avid breeder/collector of all pretty even gen dragons. smile.gif

just an average player. something between a collector and hoarder since there are sprites i think are prettier/cooler than others so i pick those up more, and others i dont care for at all so i wont get.

I am a proud GREEDY HOARDER. I also collect. Greedily.

I would say all -> Collector, Hoarder and Breeder

I always want every dragon, be it nebula, hellfire or ember. But i'm also a hoarder, i can't have enough red's or marrows (going crazy on halloween xd.png ).

Though i'm a breeder as well. Always trying to get a nice lineage of pure breed xd.png

Just a collector for now. I'm after an adult male and female of each, and one or two frozens (depending on if there's dimorphism). I do quite a bit of breeding, but all of those eggs get gifted.