crazybird123

Terraria

I play the PC version and I don't find the twins particularly troublesome, however, I have yet to defeat plantera sad.gif

the twins are the easiest hardmode boss for me on the xbox

err....... after the 1.2 update they are very difficult........ also I finally got terraria on pc

I killed plantera on my friend's xbox world. I then duplicated golem power cores and farmed him until I got all the loot he drops on the xbox version.

I have it on Xbox360. My old 1.1 data got deleted, somehow. *looks at sister*

I made a new world, and I just killed the Destroyer. Now I have a full set of Hallowed Armor and Excauliber. Yay!

And I am in love with the new teleporters.

Edited by Drinking_Water

I play the PC version and I don't find the twins particularly troublesome, however, I have yet to defeat plantera sad.gif

Plantera is easy with a mage setup.

Duke Fishron is probably the hardest boss at the moment

In Xbox I just kill plantera by wearing turtle armor, all warding accessories ,and an ank sheild then I throw godly vampire knives while stand still with plantera on my character.

I just use 2 teleporters in a 3-block high hallway, both teleporters are at the end of the hall. And enough blocks to block Plantera's seeds but enough room to fire bullets/crystal storm.

When he gets to close to me, I teleport to the other end and repeat.

And no, I don't use the cheap hellstone-godmode trick on any bosses.

Plantera was easy with preparations:

All warding accessories. Wiiiings.

I think I still had hallowed armor... or it was turtle one already, can't remember.

I dug out an area big enough for us both to move around freely and not collide.

I've placed a few heart statues on 2-5 block "isles", connected to a 1-sec timer. Setting everything up took some time... but I'm just insane and I don't care.

I've used a freaking flamethrower before I had any idea about "elemental chest items". Kill it with fire.

Edited by Light Concorde

I am currently farming shroomite so I can have an army of shroomite mannequins. Anyone know a good way to farm plantera's bulbs so I can get the axe?

I started my very first pure-mage playthrough a month ago (usually I'd go for ranged with supplements of melee and magic as needed). I'm trying to kill the Destroyer, and he had about 400 health left before he got me. Such unfortunateness.

I'll try it again, hopefully I can bring him down this time. I had a Mana Flower, Wings, a Philosopher's Stone, a Sorcerer's Emblem, and my Obsidian Shield. I was clad in Orichalcum armour with my Demonic Crystal Storm and as many buffs as I could get.

Once the Destroyer is destroyed, I am going to kill the Twins and get some real magic weapons. Maybe an Optic Staff army or something.

Plantera is actually not that hard. However, I was playing with a friend that had Turtle Armor and was all tanky and and stuff, so maybe that's just me.

Finally found this thread.

Anyone down for some multi-player? I'd prefer to have fun and start fresh, maybe explore a non-melee class, but if anyone's also Pre-Golem I'll just use my current character.

@serce2

Multiplayer sounds fun, what platform are you on? I have it on Xbox 360 and PC, but I don't usually play PC because it lags and is a little clunky.

I'm on PC! I may be able to host, though it could be laggy on your end. It shouldn't be too much of a problem, bosses I can take down by myself if needed.

Do you prefer a Crimson or Corruption world, small, medium, or large?

And how okay are you with me sometimes going behind-the-scenes to Corruption-proof the Jungle?

Edited by serce2

On 8/2/2017 at 5:54 AM, serce2 said:

I'm on PC! I may be able to host, though it could be laggy on your end. It shouldn't be too much of a problem, bosses I can take down by myself if needed.

Do you prefer a Crimson or Corruption world, small, medium, or large?

And how okay are you with me sometimes going behind-the-scenes to Corruption-proof the Jungle?

Fine with either one really, and a medium world. And yeah that's fine, I like to have the spreading biomes controlled too.

On 2017-07-31 at 4:10 PM, serce2 said:

Finally found this thread.

Anyone down for some multi-player? I'd prefer to have fun and start fresh, maybe explore a non-melee class, but if anyone's also Pre-Golem I'll just use my current character.

Ooh, I'm pretty trash at playing the game but if you're starting fresh it might be cool to play with a couple other people! Can I join?

@C88

@TehUltimateMage

The more the merrier!

I recognize that C88 is in a New Zealand time zone while I'm on US Central Time. What times are open for you?

19 hours ago, serce2 said:

@C88

@TehUltimateMage

The more the merrier!

I recognize that C88 is in a New Zealand time zone while I'm on US Central Time. What times are open for you?

6pm-11pm from your time? In my time 6pm is 12pm so it means I should be up and ready to do stuff.