crazybird123

Terraria

actually now my graphics card is radeon 9600 and i can run terraria now smile.gif......to bad it is not a bought copy sad.gif

Congrats. I used to have a -not-completely-legit- version at the beginning to test if I'll ever like the game. It was worth waiting for price cuts.

Terraria is so different from when i was playing it when it was 1.1

Yeah the update has really changed the game, but for the better in my opinion smile.gif

Yeah the update has really changed the game, but for the better in my opinion smile.gif

Except metal (gold/silver/copper) bricks and cobalt brick walls. My castle looks a bit weird now D:

Except metal (gold/silver/copper) bricks and cobalt brick walls. My castle looks a bit weird now D:

Ooh, I'd be interested to see your castle if you don't mind sharing ^.^

This was my first castle, pre update:

user posted image

This is my new castle ^.^

user posted image

(Apologies for forum stretch due to image size, if it's an issue please reduce them to normal links)

Edited by Pippyspot

I played Terraria, but I heard it's not going to be updated anymore after 1.2 released (besides fixes). I heard they're working on a Terraria 2.0, which suggest it might actually be a game called Starbound. I heard one of the people who made Terraria made that as well.

My favorite game ever. I've beaten it twice, and my computer will no longer run it for me. sad.gif

That's strange, are you using the version from steam? It should come with all files you need ohmy.gif

I got it for my ipad and it is fun on there because I can't massively duplicate like I did on my xbox. The controls are a little weird though.

I love terraria, sadly non of my friends do. They say its just a crappy version of minecraft. Who I think they are terrible wrong.

Did you guys see the new updates? C:

Also, I lost some of my worlds. Sad because in one of them I built a bunch of mazes. It was HARD WORK. ;n;

Edited by Dauntingale

Did you guys see the new updates? C:

Also, I lost some of my worlds. Sad because in one of them I built a bunch of mazes. It was HARD WORK. ;n;

That's unfortunate sad.gif

The Xmas update was a lot of fun, new items from the presents were a big surprise happy.gif

*Jumps around in her reindeer hat* xd.png

I remember before the 1.2 update, years ago, I constructed a base designed to be as hardmode-proof as inhumanly possible. It even had houses for the NPCs and it was positioned at a certain height above the ground to prevent Wraith attacks. I seriously thought of everything o3o

Then I wiped my computer. Don't ask :/

On another, perhaps more pleasant note, I got an Amber Mosquito ^o^

For those who don't know, upon use it summons a Baby Dinosaur which follows you around until such time when you perish. Then you just use it again to get another one anyway, so. Whatever xd.png

I remember before the 1.2 update, years ago, I constructed a base designed to be as hardmode-proof as inhumanly possible. It even had houses for the NPCs and it was positioned at a certain height above the ground to prevent Wraith attacks. I seriously thought of everything o3o

Then I wiped my computer. Don't ask :/

On another, perhaps more pleasant note, I got an Amber Mosquito ^o^

For those who don't know, upon use it summons a Baby Dinosaur which follows you around until such time when you perish. Then you just use it again to get another one anyway, so. Whatever xd.png

I wasn't sure what that was until I looked it up but oh my word you're lucky, according to the wiki it's "a 1 in 16,872 chance" blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

I didn't know Wraiths stopped attacking if you get to a certain height either, thanks for the info! tongue.gif

Edited by Pippyspot

Do you all play as a certain class?

I have like 400 max mana. ;D

The Christmas update was pretty cool to.

Do you all play as a certain class?

I have like 400 max mana. ;D

The Christmas update was pretty cool to.

What do you mean by class.