crazybird123

Terraria

Thomas, did you get them... LEGIT? I sure didn't...

Legit HA! I had a friend with a modded all items world so half of my stuff is off it and the rest I duplicated to get.

Have you guys ever killed the terrifying Destroyer

me and tom defeated it

Also i duplicate stuff, i only do it for a friend or if i am in a hurry to get an item.......( i also have duplicated hardmode boss spawns(inculding ocrum)

Edited by zorua9

I just defeated the twins solo......YAY

I was wondering i could get banned from xbl if i use horizin for terraria maps(for xbox)

If anyone would like to play multiplayer on xbox just ask me and tom.......................................?

Edited by zorua9

me and tom defeated it

Once? Pff it doesn't count as the answer on my question. d:

Oh GOD the Twins, I hate them so much.

Duplicated items LOL, how 'fun-stealing'. I used to do that months ago with dirt before someone told me about TEdit, God bless 'em.

The Twins are easy as to defeat, and now with my megashark and Crystal bullets i can take down the WoF easily, all i need to defeat to get the kill all bosses achievement is skeletron prime :/

I prefer Skeletron Prime from these two. At least he doesn't puke green flames that can't be put down. /me nopes away

I prefer the destroyer. All it takes is a demonic magical harp and I can put his censorkip.gif down. I don't duplicate everything I just duplicate to make my armor then trash the leftovers.

oh yeah, i have defeated every boss on console (so far), and me being not that good at terraria (but good enough) i defeated the skeletron prime solo smile.gif

Biggest regret: Buying Terraria the Saturday before a maths exam.

It is so addicting. *-*

I haven't tried Pumpkin Moon yet... I feel terrible, everyone around already figured out everything million times while I'm still struggling with two rare dungeon keys, some useless things just looking nice and and I'm searching for a pet kitty.<3 laugh.gif I'm glad PM can be summoned out of season though.

WIN ---> FAIL.

Just recently defeated RANDOM Pirate Invasion for the first time. Without dying (thanks, terrain! Thanks, Titanium Helmet!)

BUT THEN

RANDOM TWINS, while I was away. I died. FAIL.

Also, I got this deja vu feeling, when I died. The Eye of Cthulhu attacked me in the same manner, but I managed to defeat it (I had a Handgun that time). Vengeance?

Today I've tried Pumpkin Moon.

Attempt first: Not even two waves, silly Twins decided to show up uninvited to the party. Save and exit after quick picking up all the drops.

Attempt second: 8th wave.

Attempt third: 10th wave , I guess? d: Then I had pitate invasion in the morning after.

It wasn't that hard, but I feel lava pit didn't speed up the killing process enough. Will see tomorrow.

Glitched my way into the jungle temple, harvested the traps and used them to make a kill box for the golem.

Here's my kill box destroying him.

user posted image

Going to farm him a bit and if he drops the Picksaw I'm going to sell it cause having it would be to cheap to have before even entering hard mode.

Edited by Dark-Azkrin666

The Golem isn't really challenging... Actually a big wimpy thing once you trap it in a tight box. d:

Meh, last Pumpkin Moon went terrible. At least I have a new pet, it's something.

The Golem isn't really challenging... Actually a big wimpy thing once you trap it in a tight box. d:

Meh, last Pumpkin Moon went terrible. At least I have a new pet, it's something.

lol Yeah, I'll fight it legitimately when I get into hard mode though.

I got a new pet too. biggrin.gif The dino you get from the Extractinator.

my pc can't run terraria , i checked the requirements and i have only one thing that is stopping me playing terraria :/ missed the creeper costume sad.gif

lol Yeah, I'll fight it legitimately when I get into hard mode though.

I got a new pet too. biggrin.gif The dino you get from the Extractinator.

I still don't have it. And I want a lizard pet too, dang those extremely low drop rates...

/wants a pet Wyvern so bad... if they ever decide to add it.

i have only one thing that is stopping me playing terraria

which is...?

I would still try anyway, I don't think it's going to protest that much against 2D pixels.

Edited by Light Concorde