crazybird123

Terraria

Wut?

And I'm sorry but my computer is being renovated fixed so I'm stripped from any of my games, and etc... This is my cousin's computer.

same here, sorta.

I'm on my laptop. :u

Yayifications Wonton ^^

I've... Spent the last part of my day yesterday reading the Terraria wiki about things that may or may not happen... Just because Terraria is extrordinarily fascinating.

It's like Minecraft. But... less awesome.

If they would start updating it with cooler stuff (like new bosses) then people who have completed it earlier (like me) get bored easily.

http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/my-i...on-1-0-6.41725/

While the balance of the game in 1.0.5 does lend itself to seeming perfectly okay in the terms of 'playability', It does not take into account many of the new systems we plan to implement later. Things like PVP modes and more end game content, such as new harder areas and more bosses, require us to get many of the balance changes done now. It's best to get them out of the way, and set how the game should be played going forward, rather than changing it later on months down the line when the new things are added and see how they just don't work in the progression of the game as it is currently.

They're coming. :P

Edited by Lythiaren

Well... There's nothing wrong in making Terraria more awesome before the updates. On the DC Terraria server I made a volcano! biggrin.gif Not much, but still...

If you want to go to the server, IP is 189.100.116.164 and the password is dragoncave. Although it's not on everytime.

I get to host the server again until... Saturday I believe.

IP is 72.189.9.175 and there is something seriously wrong with the map.

Time change lol

I want a suit for my character badly but I need a Clothier which involves the old man and blarg.

EDIT: Who goes on the DC server other than me and wonton and caramba?Things get a little lonely when you're alone on a server...

Edited by rainpeltstar

I want to fight too. How about tomorrow? Edited by rainpeltstar

Bummer. I can't play till next Saturday. Good luck defeating Skeletron. It easy if you use the Ball 'O Hurt and a bow. Also, try to fight in the roof of the dungeon. Rocket boots helps tons there.

This is a lot like minecraft. I didn't really read into it, so i might be wrong, but it seems very similar.

Well... The goal is pretty similar, but the way of achieving it is different. In Minecraft cave exploring is pretty boring. In Terraria, you have 10 different mobs, unique loot from chests and bosses. So Terraria is great if you don't care about building and care about exploring, while Minecraft cares about building and not much for exploring.

This is a lot like minecraft. I didn't really read into it, so i might be wrong, but it seems very similar.

And Minecraft is very similar to Infiniminer. Point?

Well... The goal is pretty similar, but the way of achieving it is different. In Minecraft cave exploring is pretty boring. In Terraria, you have 10 different mobs, unique loot from chests and bosses. So Terraria is great if you don't care about building and care about exploring, while Minecraft cares about building and not much for exploring.

i personally prefer minecraft for "exploring" but terraria for fighting

something about the 3d cave system, i get so lost in it xd.png

for me minecraft is my building world, terraria is my fighting/town raising

Edit: @ the minecraft vs terraria discussion

we have terraria with similarities to minecraft, minecraft wanting to make bosses like terraria, and minecraft is similar to Infiniminer

xd.png

Edited by darkshadow5392

I bought Terraria. I like it, but the controls feel less intuitive than Minecraft.

Play Terraria for a few days before going back to Minecraft. you will hit escape to get to your inventory so many times. @_@

Play Terraria for a few days before going back to Minecraft. you will hit escape to get to your inventory so many times. @_@

Not for me! I set my E key to open my Terraria inventory.

I still use I for my Minecraft inventory. I move with QWES because of WoW, so I moved the "toss item" key to A... which is also the "move left" key in Terraria. :V

Yes, I do accidentally throw my pick a lot.