crazybird123

Terraria

Multiplayer servers quite nearly crash my computer more then once. Love the new additions in the last update. <3 plants. If only there was a new boss to summon, say, a giant Antilion Queen or an Empress Harpy. Would be cool.

I love the addition of the guide voodoo doll, but it would be awesome if you could do more things to it other than dumping it in lava or equipping it.

So if you're connecting to someone else, do you connect to their router ip or their comp ip?

My friend introduced it to me by saying "it's like sideways Minecraft" xd.png

The demos I've seen look pretty good, and it's 25% off on Steam for the next 10 hours or so.

I have almost all the top tier weapons now.

*SHAKES BONE SERPENTS*

I FINALLY got a gold pickaxe. Now to use it to go into the mines again.

Does anyone else go into the corrupted to fight those eaters just for the heck of it? /guilty

And that's not what kills me. It's the zombies from when I go into the corrupted at night because I can.

Now I WANT to fight a boss so BAD.

WONTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

THANK YOU! One more game on my Steam collection of less than 10 games xd.png. SOOO MUCH!

I love running into the corruption just to kill things. It should also be noted that I have meteor armor and a space gun.

Rapid fire full piercing gun + zero cost from set bonus = BWAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously, go spelunking and go looking for floating islands. Kill lots of skeletons and mine lots of iron, make a grappling hook. Open chests until you get a cloud in a bottle, or go to the islands and find yourself a lucky horseshoe, or if you're lucky fight the goblin army until you get rocket boots. Go down into the chasms and break some orbs so you get a meteor, use sticky bombs to harvest it and make yourself some meteor armor and a space gun.

Also, bonus in that you will probably get to fight a boss in the process. Though maybe you should summon the eyeball a couple times first to get a feel for boss combat, before you take on eater. xd.png

Edited by Lythiaren

It's an interesting game, but again, not the best choice for my netbook. it really gums up the works for even mIRC when it's been running for a while, but it's an interesting game. I have too many NPCs near the spawn I made in the tiny map I made just 'cause I'm housesitting, so I don't even have enough lenses to summon Cthulu. :|

Terraria's awesome. I use the mac wrapper for it so I cant get all the hellstone stuff cause it lags. But I got a minishark. Stocking up on meteor shot to go after Skeletron at the moment.

Looks like Minecraft to me except without the 3Dness of it... it's sideways, minecraft you can actually walk all over instead of in a flat world.

Looks cool but I can't buy stuff off the internet so, I'll stick with what I got free (reduced price that my father paid for for himself and abandoned it so I took over) since it's practically the same anyway~

terraria is slightly different to minecraft because it's 2d, it has sooooooo much more stuff, it has npcs and it has bosses. although the aim of the two games are pretty much the same (eg get the most powerful stuff and build something awesome) but they offer two different experiences.

that how terraria compares to minecraft i think tongue.gif

Edited by DarkRaptor777

I figured out how to make a server. I'll make a DC server if anyone wants it.

Yeah Terraria vs. Minecraft is a touchy subject. It's kind of clear that they drew some inspiration from MC, but it's also clear that they made something completely different out of it. Terraria is very much focused on the combat side of things, whereas Minecraft leans heavily on building and engineering. I love both, just for different reasons.

Compare updates. Terraria updates are stuff like new mobs, weapons, and recipes, or changes to those, with new blocks showing up occasionally. Minecraft updates are usually new block types or changes to existing blocks, with occasional new mobs.

Besides, if you're mostly avoiding Terraria because it shares some features with Minecraft, it should be noted that Minecraft was born from Infiniminer. ;D

Edited by Lythiaren

As soon as I finish off this world with caramba (we found the dungeon, niether of us are willing to fight skeletron alone so I gotta get him over here) I'll start up the DC server.

Now I want to play Terraria. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

*grabs Sunfury out of the closet*

Edited by aquamarine__

Almost finished, but that doesn't stop me from making the server. PM me for the IP unless you already know it...

Anyone want to gift it to me for my late birthday? ;_;

Ehh, I'm mostly waiting until this guitar thing for me blows over. That'll happen in... Christmas maybe.

I'm so jealous because Terraria looks fun and exciting and full of rainbows and good stuff.

Lol. Not even close, rain...

Anyways the DC server is up. The IP is 189.100.116.164 and the password is dragoncave.

I know but to me it's like there's shining lights and angels singing and stuff.

Thats how much I want it... And the bosses look epic.

Rain, get on steam. I have a surprise for you.

I transferred the serv to cara, because I dunno what I'm doing.

Wut?

And I'm sorry but my computer is being renovated fixed so I'm stripped from any of my games, and etc... This is my cousin's computer.