Teyla_John10

Teyla's Sig Topic :'D

Hey, I decided I wanted to open up a topic so I can make signatures for people. I use GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) so they won't be too bad. It's really simple to request, here is the form you will use:

I would like to request a custom sig!

What pictures you want me to use: Provide the pictures you want.

Text on it? Yes/No, if so, what color, font, and what you want it to say.

Available for others to use? Yes/No.

Any other details? Yes/No, maybe you would like some lightning? Or maybe some grass or a butterfly on it as well?

I will start with a small list, with about 3 spots on it. I may add more spots after I get a few out of the way but for now it will just be 3. I will add you to the list but only when the list is open.

Also, when your request has been finished, I will post it here in the main post, for everyone to see.

The list is OPEN. 3 spots left.

1:

2:

3:

Just so you know, my specialties are wolves, pokemon, and scenery, but feel free to request practically anything, just nothing too complicated. 83

Remember, be polite, have fun, and always eat your vegetables. :'D

CUSTOM SIGS:

Switch's custom: http://i52.tinypic.com/2gx00lk.jpg

Sheppardkid's custom: http://i51.tinypic.com/o7vo1f.png

TheDarkCynder's custom: http://i52.tinypic.com/2i71l74.png

Edited by Teyla_John10

Okays. :'D

Edited by Teyla_John10

All done!

Is this alright?

user posted image

Enjoy!

Ohsquee. :D

I luffs it! <33 Thanks yooou.

Porygon/Porygon2 <3

What pictures you want me to use: This or this or this

Text on it? No

Available for others to use? Yes

Any other details? Yes. Something with a moon and snow or lightning. Nighttime background would be cool too.

Adding request, will start on it as soon as GIMP decides not to be stubborn lol. :3

I finally finished your informally requested sig Sheppardkid, here it is, I hope you like it. smile.gif

user posted image

And Jedi40, I'm so sorry I didn't get around to yours. I can see someone else made you one. ._. I didn't because my computer has been dead because it hasn't been able to get power from it's cord for the past few months, and I only just yesterday got GIMP stuff on my mom's computer. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. sad.gif

And Jedi40, I'm so sorry I didn't get around to yours. I can see someone else made you one. ._. I didn't because my computer has been dead because it hasn't been able to get power from it's cord for the past few months, and I only just yesterday got GIMP stuff on my mom's computer. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. sad.gif

That's okay don't worry about it. Things happen and I understand it was not your fault.

Could you make me a ava instead along the lines of my sig and just have Jedi on it along with the common black dragon with the lightsaber?

What pictures you want me to use: For the background, i'd like this, not the whole thing obviously, you'll need to cut it out. Try to stay away from the brighter stars as much as possible, I want the background to look simple. For the foreground, i'd like this, but in white. If it's too hard to make white, I can do that for you, just tell me. I'd also like this, but much smaller and in the upper left corner. If it's too big to resize that small, you can just make it more transparent and focused on the left area.

Text on it? Yes (Err, I described it earlier... Oops.)

Available for others to use? No

Any other details? Yes; if possible, could you make it not a rectangle if that's not too hard? I'd prefer if you could make the sides more... Wispy and carefree. I don't really know how to describe it... If that's too hard, just be creative about the sides. If it ends up being too hard, it's okay.

Sorry if I sound too demanding, it's not supposed to sound that way.

Jedi40: I am so sorry I didn't see your post until now. But I did your request and I hope you like it: user posted image

And TDC: Adding your request, I'll start work on it tomorrow cause it's time for me to go to bed now. o3o

TDC, your request is finally finished. I'm sorry but I couldn't get the edges to round off and I couldn't install the proper font on my compy and that font was the closest I could find. ;-; But I hope you like it, here it is: user posted image :3

Edited by Teyla_John10