Sign in to follow this  
dangershy

dangershy's art (aka glassandeyes)

Posted (edited)

*bumps this back up again* maybe i can try again?

ETA: it'd be nice if anyone checked this out! i want to be more 'official' and all that, and practice never hurts.

Edited by dangershy

Posted (edited)

just made a three-piece icon set for me & my SO's! the pride flag on it is 'lovestruck fool' ... fake flags are cute sometimes

[ a three-piece banner of three separate people on a pink-striped flag; the first person has spiky black hair, round green glasses with purple spirals, and an off-white labcoat. he's holding three pieces of strawberry pocky. the second person has long, swooped-out red hair and crescent shades. he's wearing a brown jacket with a spiked collar; he's holding a box of strawberry pocky, and has two in his mouth. the last person has curly brown hair, rectangular sunglasses, and is wearing a red bandana and a gray jacket. he's eating one piece of pocky. ]

EDIT: i also just finished ... this! it's pixel-sized...

[ illustration of a pair of kids sitting at the end of a wooden dock; the girl is sitting to the left, in the center of the dock, with her legs dangling off. the boy is laying down and pointing at a school of fish in the water. it appears to be afternoon by the angle of the shadows. ]

Edited by dangershy
new update

Sign in to follow this