Dancing! One of the most classic art forms. Dancing to music is a fun past-time for people of all ages, so talk about it here.

I wish I could dance. ;o;

I can cha-cha slide and that's about it. xd.png

Oh, fun. Dancing.

I grew up doing gymnastics and dance. I like ballet, as boring as it sounds. It's very graceful, elegant. Yanno.

And I can ballroom dance? and all that fancy stuff. tongue.gif

I wish I could dance D: I attended some classical dances classes in childhood but then gave it up. I wish I had given music school instead...

I'm clumsy and stiff, so I almost always dance just when I'm alone. D:

I do like to watch skilled dancing. Traditional Hindu dances = <3

I don't like it, I don't even like watching it. The only thing that actually interested me was a show (I think it was called Dance Fever) that was on for one or two seasons about five years ago.

I actually like ballroom dancing, when my knees and ankles are up to it. Usually I'm in too much pain, but it's fun. I haven't had any formal training, just the very basics.

I was forced to take many forms of dance for 13 years. The only thing it did was make me hate dancing. I never enjoyed it, I was never good at it, and I could never take anything I learned from those classes and apply it to casual dancing in real life situations. I wish I would have done something productive like learn piano or violin. Dance is such a waste of time. And at least if I spent all that time on an instrument, I'd actually be good at something now.

Ballet. Four days a week. ^.^. As much as it may come to a shock to some people, it's really hard. Painful too. Ballet is basically the art of doing what your body wasn't meant to do, like straighten your spine or kick your legs up at ninety degree angles or balance your body on your big toe. Add keeping a perfectly straight posture and... yeah. I just hate how much it can be seen as weak. Something I can always rant about xd.png. But yeah, it fits here.

I used to take ballet lessons, but that was a loooooong time ago. I dance on occasion, but then I look like a monkey on drugs @_@ No coordination.

I can't actually dance. I can just do those basic grooves and moves that kids my age normally do at dances. xd.png And I can grind of course, but I won't get into that, lol.

And the Love Shack, Cha Cha Slide, and Cotton Eyed Joe!

I love love love Bollywood dancing. @w@ If only I could dance. I would LOVE to learn Bollywood. It's just so fast-paced and fun, not to mention the fabulously colorful outfits.

I love love love Bollywood dancing. @w@ If only I could dance. I would LOVE to learn Bollywood. It's just so fast-paced and fun, not to mention the fabulously colorful outfits.

Oh yus.

Or just generally how they suddenly burst into dance.

/remembers the stylized ending of Slumdog Millionaire :3

were I am, please dont dance. At dances we jump up and down in a huge mass of people and grab each others behinds and get grabbed. lol! Its not fun, so Im the few werid'Os in the corner that accualy dance.

I wish I could dance. I took some ballroom dance classes. I was terrible, so I stopped. I think I'll limit my enjoyment of dance to sitting in the audience at a ballet, because I don't think all the training in the world is enough to make me not look stupid when I try to dance.

Ballet. Four days a week. ^.^. As much as it may come to a shock to some people, it's really hard. Painful too. Ballet is basically the art of doing what your body wasn't meant to do, like straighten your spine or kick your legs up at ninety degree angles or balance your body on your big toe. Add keeping a perfectly straight posture and... yeah. I just hate how much it can be seen as weak. Something I can always rant about xd.png. But yeah, it fits here.

That's a big grouse with me too! I've been a ballet dancer since I was five, and it's NOT easy. It's probably one of the most dangerous physical activities there is! Being a girly girl is not enough to get those elegant steps right- that takes tons of practise and hard work. And learning Indian dancing with that isn't that easy either. But in the end, getting that difficult step right can be so rewarding. smile.gif I love dancing. It's a big part of my life. I love the rush I get out of being able to pull off a difficult pose, and I love moving to the music.

I actualy got up to Bronze standard in ballroom dancing when I was younger (I used to partner my sister) and I got honours in ever test I took....

So, yeah, I like to dance. And if it's ballroom I'm actualy good at it. Just sort of getting down on the dance floor, though... yeah. I'm sure I look pretty silly. Doesn't stop me enjoying myself, though.

. Plus it always does make me want to get up there and dance. And, yes, this is my not-so-inner gay man talking.

Does Capoeira count? ;~) Certainly I enjoy a bit of samba de roda after a good roda.

I love watching dancing, any dancing, but I'm too uptight to really dance at parties myself.