WWECornSerpent

Voting! DC Photography Contest #31

Who Should Win?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Apparently I left an entry out of the poll and with no way to edit it, I redid the poll, correctly the error. Please DO NOT vote in this poll any longer. I will contact those that have voted and commented in this thread to please cast their votes again in the new thread. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Edited by WWECornSerpent

I wish I could vote for more than one as there were several that really show what I was looking for when I chose the theme, but since I must make a choice...DONE!

Voted! Some really great pics again!

Voted. It was hard to choose among the wonderful entries.

Done.

Um, my entries on there, but my name isn't...unless I'm just totally oblivious to it... unsure.gif

You're right, Bonjourno! Your picture is there but you've been left out of the poll/vote. ohmy.gif

Um, my entries on there, but my name isn't...unless I'm just totally oblivious to it...  unsure.gif

Oh Poop! And I double checked it too! Now what? I can't seem to be able to edit the poll part.

I guess to be fair, I need to make a new poll and stop this one before it gets too far along.

Edited by WWECornSerpent